MIKA @ Le Poisson Rouge, NY - June 23 2009 - reports, photos and videos

guylainem123

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty: you are so right. They are coming with a new album and I think is due late this year. So, I just hope it does not interfere with Mika. because as of now, I am definitely going to see my minkster!

omg you're so funny!!!! kiss nick carter's hand for me :roftl:

Alex,

I did not know you took that picture:blush-anim-cl:

Thank you. I look like a mess though:teehee:

the ice cream one? i like it, too. there's one of you and i sitting on the ground on my myspace, and it's a good one.

I LOVE the headline under your name . . . .

Midnight girl at LPR . . . PRICELESS!!!!! I have to put something like that on mine!!!! :clap:

yayyy. you noticed lol.

It is so true though!!

It would be great , so we both can go together.

YES LUCY!!!! TOUR time - there is NO way that I can't go to the New York show!!!!! NO WAY - I will EVER miss a NYC show - unless I am dead! ANd it would be the most AMAZING thing ever if we could see the NYC and the Florida show together!!!!! Ahhhhhh :swoon:

YES LUCY!!!! TOUR time - there is NO way that I can't go to the New York show!!!!! NO WAY - I will EVER miss a NYC show - unless I am dead! ANd it would be the most AMAZING thing ever if we could see the NYC and the Florida show together!!!!! Ahhhhhh :swoon:

I was just thinking the same!:thumb_yello:

holly! what did you do after the gig??

I can answer that for you. We took a taxi to 42nd street where Holly got a bit scared but I won't mentioned why lol

We waited for my hubby to take her to the airport. We both were super tired

holly! what did you do after the gig??

I went straight to the Airport . . . . ha ha ha security wasn't even open YET - I had to wait 3 hours JUST to go through . . . and BELEIVE it or NOT but, I did not sleep = nor did I sleep on the plane - - - and I did not go to sleep last NIGHT until . . . s!it I don't even KNOW but it was after 2 AM . . . I was AWAKE for 4 days . . . .and STILL found it HARD to sleep!

MIKA makes me high . . . . :wub2:

I went straight to the Airport . . . . ha ha ha security wasn't even open YET - I had to wait 3 hours JUST to go through . . . and BELEIVE it or NOT but, I did not sleep = nor did I sleep on the plane - - - and I did not go to sleep last NIGHT until . . . s!it I don't even KNOW but it was after 2 AM . . . I was AWAKE for 4 days . . . .and STILL found it HARD to sleep!

Sorry for that Holly. Next time we need to book a better flight and book a hotel for another night. This time around, we will be more prepared.

if mika skips florida again, i will have to hurt him.

I feel the same way . . . it is getting ridiculous . . . . .. Next tour I want to be able to see more then JUST one show - - - attending ONLY 1 is like such a teasing TORTURE - cause ya want more more more and more and then that is still not enough - - give me more! :roftl:

I feel the same way . . . it is getting ridiculous . . . . .. Next tour I want to be able to see more then JUST one show - - - attending ONLY 1 is like such a teasing TORTURE - cause ya want more more more and more and then that is still not enough - - give me more! :roftl:

that is sooo true and honestly only few people understand that.

BTW, my hubby fell asleep :roftl:

Sorry for that Holly. Next time we need to book a better flight and book a hotel for another night. This time around, we will be more prepared.

TRUST ME LUCY - - - I did not mind one bit!!!!! I was trying SO hard not to think about the night, so I could hold back the tears . . . I didn't want to look any crazier then I already did going through . . . but, at one point it just was too much - and I had to go into the bathroom and CRY . . . I cried and cried and cried and then cried some more . . .. and then when I felt I got (enough) out . . . I washed up and went back to SIT . . :lmao:

oh wow!!!! we slept almost 12 hours last night :naughty:

laura and brianna slept on the plane, but i could't :teehee:

gap? I didn't know that.

his ass was so close, i could read it!

i also touched his butt:blush-anim-cl: