Petra

Ok then. I've searched for it (+googled) but I haven't found anything helpful so far (meaning: nothing at all).

I've spent my afternoon watching the DVD :yay: and two questions came up my mind:

1) (not the topic of this thread :mf_rosetinted: ) Why are they showing how mika tours Germany? I want to see CROWDS of people in London! But the Milano-part is superb :naughty:

anyway,

2) Mika talks about the "Fingertips Song" and I didn't get all the lyrics... where is it from? (edit: obviously from a band without a contract yet.. who calls himself "Ozzie is a gayboy"? That's mental! :lmao:)

I just got so far (hope it's right :blink:):

I spent the day picking up your fingertips,

I found them in the city

they were red from your lips.

I went to the port

and I found your knees in a bucket, your feet amd your spine (?) and you (...?) dime (?).

(sorry... no native speaker :sneaky2: )

Help is highly appreciated :thumb_yello:

Thank you and good night!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about Mikey & Mika´s band´s name :roll1:

LOL!!

I loved the way he egged Mikey on to say it and how Mikey was so hesitant but Mika pushed him to say it!! :biggrin2:

Then when he said it again! :lmao: :lmao:

Oh, and "Ozzie is a Gayboy"...............Mika is such a child, I love it!!

Only a 12 year old boy would come up with a name like that and think it was hilarious!! :naughty:

Ok then. I've searched for it (+googled) but I haven't found anything helpful so far (meaning: nothing at all).

I've spent my afternoon watching the DVD :yay: and two questions came up my mind:

1) (not the topic of this thread :mf_rosetinted: ) Why are they showing how mika tours Germany? I want to see CROWDS of people in London! But the Milano-part is superb :naughty:

anyway,

2) Mika talks about the "Fingertips Song" and I didn't get all the lyrics... where is it from?

I just got so far (hope it's right :blink:):

I spent the day picking up your fingertips,

I found them in the city

they were red from your lips.

I went to the port

and I found your knees in a bucket, your feet amd your spine (?) and you (...?) dime (?).

(sorry... no native speaker :sneaky2: )

Help is highly appreciated :thumb_yello:

Thank you and good night!

I bet its not called the fingertip song though so it makes it really hard to track down!

LOL!!

I loved the way he egged Mikey on to say it and how Mikey was so hesitant but Mika pushed him to say it!! :biggrin2:

Only a 12 year old boy would come up with a name like that and think it was hilarious!! :naughty:

:roftl: Didn't he say that when he did the Radio 1 Takeover as well?

LOL!!

What are you talking about?:blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: Didn't he say that when he did the Radio 1 Takeover as well?

I couldn't remember where he'd said it before so thanx!!

It all comes flooding back to me now!

What are you talking about?:blush-anim-cl:

I have no idea??! :naughty: :naughty:

I'm quite a Google whore, and I can't find any reference to those lyrics anywhere. Either Mika totally messed them up when he was reciting them, the song is from some obscure band/artist that doesn't have an online presence, or those lyrics came from the depths of Mika's twisted mind. :thumb_yello: