MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

:offtopic: again! just cos I CAN :bleh: I REFUSE to move away from this thread in case I miss something so I will just mention it here instead of the what does Mika smell like :blink: thread, that I NEED a shower desperately but until I find out the goss I am glued and stinking to high heaven summit rotten.

Just wanted to share this with my lovleeeee MFC buddies :naughty:

Ewwwwww....I am so glad Vix is out of the house right now then!!! :naughty:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How else would I know how to go against them :mf_rosetinted:

But now all your bad tricks are exposed. You'll have to come up with something new to surprise us, otherwise you'll appear stale and we'll lose interest in you. :mf_rosetinted:

Mika just read that and he's crying now. Thanks Scut. Now he'll never tour Oz

Really? I thought it would make a delightful children's bed-time story if I may so myself: "and the little popstar never learnt how to pronounce consistently and lived happily ever after in his palace in South Ken surrounded by lots of pretty toys..."

what makes you say that?

:mf_rosetinted: Nothing :mf_rosetinted: whatsoever. :mf_rosetinted: It's :mf_rosetinted: just :mf_rosetinted: a :mf_rosetinted: hunch. :mf_rosetinted:

My motto sits above my desk, so I can feel justified that being on MFC is more worthwhile than cleaning.

Either way life is wasted, so here on MFC it is HAPPILY WASTED.

There's a big difference.:mf_rosetinted:

:offtopic: again! just cos I CAN I REFUSE to move away from this thread in case I miss something so I will just mention it here instead of the "what does Mika smell like" :blink: thread, that I NEED a shower desperately but until I find out the goss I am glued and stinking to high heaven summit rotten.

Just wanted to share this with my lovleeeee MFC buddies :naughty:

We needed to know that.. :naughty:

Hey Mika, are you glad you know that now too???

MY motto:

clean%20house%20wasted%20life.jpg

:lmfao:

ParentalAppreciation.jpg

Really? I thought it would make a delightful children's bed-time story if I may so myself: "and the little popstar never learnt how to pronounce consistently and lived happily ever after in his palace in South Ken surrounded by lots of pretty toys..."

Nothing whatsoever. It's just a hunch.

well, :mf_rosetinted: 'spose :mf_rosetinted: there :mf_rosetinted: cud :mf_rosetinted: be :mf_rosetinted: summit :mf_rosetinted: in :mf_rosetinted:it

ditto MFC has gotta be a health risk surely

No.

MFC is a sanity saver.

Most of the time.

That means it is GOOD FOR MY HEALTH.

Which cleaning is not. That just makes me depressed. You try picking things up after the kids 50 times a day and see if it does your head in.:mf_rosetinted:

So here I escape all that trauma.:naughty: A mental health break.:thumb_yello:

But now all your bad tricks are exposed. You'll have to come up with something new to surprise us, otherwise you'll appear stale and we'll lose interest in you. :mf_rosetinted:

:sneaky2: Well guess I'll start finding a new signature smilie :newyear:

Don't forget the puppeh theatre :mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted: Nothing :mf_rosetinted: whatsoever. :mf_rosetinted: It's :mf_rosetinted: just :mf_rosetinted: a :mf_rosetinted: hunch. :mf_rosetinted:

you forgot that he was a PURPLE POP STAR pfft!!

Anyone esle notice the MFC clock is running about 15 minutes fast? Just that all my posts now say yesterday. (We are not quite at midnight but MFC just ticked over midnight on this time zone...)

We needed to know that.. :naughty:

Hey Mika, are you glad you know that now too???

:lmfao:

I am sure he IS cos he likes to know that his fans are only human after all :mf_rosetinted::naughty: just like him, and also just for the record I smell like washing up liquid and english breakfasts with a hint of bleach:puke:

Anyone esle notice the MFC clock is running about 15 minutes fast? Just that all my posts now say yesterday. (We are not quite at midnight but MFC just ticked over midnight on this time zone...)

Yes!, I thought it was only on my computer. I'don't know how to fix it.

Lol, it should come with a warning before joining!

WARNING: May leave you with no free time and an untidy house from being glued to your computer chair!!! :naughty:

don't forget the HUUUGE ass and keyboard imprints on your face when you fall asleep in the wee small hours.

yeah I noticed that, its so strange!! thought my pc clock was wrong so had to check about three other clocks to prove the mfc clock is wrong, lol!

:sneaky2: Well guess I'll start finding a new signature smilie :newyear:

Well, aren't you just full of something festive. :naughty:

Yep, it's been like that since last week I think.

I am sure he IS cos he likes to know that his fans are only human after all :mf_rosetinted::naughty: just like him, and also just for the record I smell like washing up liquid and english breakfasts with a hint of bleach:puke:

Oh Mika.. did that turn you on??? :das: