The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aye crongrat to u , u gabby coo 11000 gabby posts to be exact :naughty:

At least 10800 of them are probably total rubbish...........and that is probably being on the optimistic side :naughty:

Is that the gig you are going to on your own?

You are very adventurous!!! :shocked:

I don't mind going places on my own. By then I will be working all over the place and probably flying up and down to London on my own regularly. There is a job being advertised at moment in New York...I can't go for it as it clashes date wise with my other one but I would have done if it hadn't.

I must admit I was thinking the other day about that gig...if Robi isn't there I probably will be more or less on my own. Allegra and Lillibet are lovely but my French and Italian are VERY limited..like non existant!:naughty: But to be honest, it is a beautiful looking venue in the South of france in the summer and Mika will be there.....I can't argue with that!:thumb_yello:

make that 11003

Evening all :thumb_yello:

Hi weealx!!! :thumb_yello:

Kath - did you see this?

Firsth of all - i'm sorry for that, but this one was in one Lithuanian magazine, so i guess it's not fair, that Lithuanian people can see it and you not.

But second this, it's Mika's chilhood pic, so looks like it i can't add it here :S:S Now i'm realy stuck in the middle, but here it go. If its wrong, i just delete the pic and that all.

The words said:

"15-years-old Mika with opera singer Gerald Finley"

mika3croppdhgc1.jpg

Thanks Wendi, no I hadn't seen it. Strangly it has temporarily disturbed me really, not sure why. I guess it is probably just because we are not supposed to post pics of Mika from his childhood..so therefore it seems strange to see it..and intrusive. I think there is probably anoher reason too if i am being honest with myself but I am prefering not to confront that one :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks Wendi, no I hadn't seen it. Strangly it has temporarily disturbed me really, not sure why. I guess it is probably just because we are not supposed to post pics of Mika from his childhood..so therefore it seems strange to see it..and intrusive. I think there is probably anoher reason too if i am being honest with myself but I am prefering not to confront that one :mf_rosetinted:

ssen what seen what???

Hi Carri!!! :wub2:

That photo was printed in a magazine in some foreign country, so

its obviously not a private one! The mods would have taken it out

if it had been. Not sure how the magazine got it - but it looks like it

might have been part of the production pics!!

yours or mine?

did you get on ok with msn, did you eat in bed and get crumbs everywhere.

Yours...............I have seen mine before!:naughty:

Yes, not at all sure why I have am MSN aversion really but I coped :mf_rosetinted: Nope...no more crumbs in the bed than usual!

Hi everyone, just popped back in for a little while.

Kath - I missed your 11000th post - congrats!:yay:

Thanks Silver and Hi!

Welcome back Silver!! :D

Think Kath has gone to top her glass up!!!! :naughty:

(or fallen asleep!!!)

I had indeed!:thumb_yello:

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hiya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes, I understand it isn't private. I aren't that drunk:naughty: But..it still make s me uncomfortable..probably just me :naughty:

Carri, pic on previous page :thumb_yello:

I thought he looked really cute - and has grown into a handsome

(legal for us) young man!!! :roftl: :roftl:

:naughty: Stop it Wendi..or our 'reputation' as discussed the other night will be being reinforced!:naughty:

are you talking of my previous avatar? :thumb_yello:

thanks very much, very kind of you :naughty:

Yours...............I have seen mine before!:naughty:

hev has to take the credit for that, something she and ejc were making it for fathers day or birthday a couple of years ago :thumb_yello:

Well, it's very nice..well done Hev..glad to see that you have grown into an intelligent resourceful girl despite your fathers influence :naughty: