Virgin show - Parc des Princes - Paris http://www.virginradio.fr/ at 10:30 pm Fr

Pamette

Dear The Producer,

it will be a pleasure if you let me to introduce you to Mici. :thumb_yello:

Awwww Allegra you are so sweet :huglove::wub2:, will you be in this gig as well?

Dear People,

ok, for seating oldlings the singer will be a little point in a universe... but the tickets are very expensive so i think that the managers of the gig organised that we can see something... not all... but something for to refound our expensive ticket.

and i hope it because i lost my glasses in the 2000 year and i forgot to buy a new pair :mf_rosetinted: (it is true!!!!)

(Avoca: in florence there was a screen)

and then i think it is a suggestive vision to see this not so tall singer little little but in a ocean of people singing lollipop, lollipop :wub2:

You are right, it's better to see an ant version of Mika then not to see him at all. My camera's zoom will be on stand by :naughty:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I 've lost my glasses since a long time and it's too late to get a consultation with an ophtalpmologist ( 3 months to wait): i am stupid but i ma used to so i ' ll look at the screen : there wille be one or two huhe screen as at THE POLICE show i have seen next week at Marseille .So , don't worry!:wink2:

Remember Allegra: you can introduce the producer to anyone but NEVER the tour manager ( private joke , sorry for the others members )::raygun:

I 've lost my glasses since a long time and it's too late to get a consultation with an ophtalpmologist ( 3 months to wait): i am stupid but i ma used to so i ' ll look at the screen : there wille be one or two huhe screen as at THE POLICE show i have seen next week at Marseille .So , don't worry!

Remember Allegra: you can introduce the producer to anyone but NEVER the tour manager ( private joke , sorry for the others members )

so, you and me we are quite blind :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

fortunately the music does not need eyes :bleh:

ok... no public relations for tour manager :naughty:

tour manager who? i don't know anybody who tour anywhere and who manage anything :cool:

:roftl:

That's right my dear! In the past i was anxious about Robie but we had an explication and she understood i was "the only only one"....

SO GLAD to meet you at Paris and Arras and so on...MY family and friends think i could have a stay in an psychiatric hospital : all my week ends of July are taken by Mika's shows , for them , it's unbelievable...no matter!!!!

That's right my dear! In the past i was anxious about Robie but we had an explication and she understood i was "the only only one"....

SO GLAD to meet you at Paris and Arras and so on...MY family and friends think i could have a stay in an psychiatric hospital : all my week ends of July are taken by Mika's shows , for them , it's unbelievable...no matter!!!!

My family and friends already know that i am a lost cause, even my boss makes fun of me at work for flying to London & Paris only for shows.:naughty:

When i told my friend i will probably fly to Paris, the first thing she asked was " is it to see a Mika concert?". :naughty:

My new job in November is located in an psychiatric hospital : you're welcome!::welcomeani:

I'll have my office at the "direction of human ressources" but i 'll come everyday to see all of you and be sure that the team will be kind with you : the fanatic people seem to be an interesting population to study but i don't know if there are medecine to fight this addiction ...

In fact , i also noticed that i convinced people around me that Mika is amazing and i put "grace kelly" in their mind very often : they sind it all the morning and it makes me laugh!!!:bleh:

Thanks for all the info, Melman! It's really building up, isn't it? The excitement that is! Wohooo!!!!

I couldn't agree more! And more and more people are coming!

HI, thanks for the info ::

And Yes ....... M -1 ::

Thanks you so much for this information!::

I will absolutely keep an eye for more advices and explanations on this on the MFC!

Our fan club is the best source in the world for things like that!::

I don't think I ever have been so excited about a show I'm not even going to attend as in the case with this one!

Why can that be?::

You're welcome :blush-anim-cl: I'm glad to be able to give actual new information to the MFC for once :naughty: Being french and listening to Virgin radio finally pays off !:naughty: Although I think there's much more information on the Mika Website, but we are fewer french over here

Haha, the Mika wave did strike a lot of us. :bleh:

From what he told me and Sara, I'm not surprised it's going to take up to the eve of the concert to get it finished.

Now I'm even more excited ! Can you tell us ? :das:

Ouah on the Mikawebsite they heard on Virgin radio that it's gonna take a week to install Mika's stuff! Can you believe it? I wonder if Virgin is not making it up a little... ONE WEEK!

It could be possible after all ! But I can't believe this show can be that big and that short as well ! (1h30 concerning the Mika part only )

Btw, Virgin radio even made a video to advertise this show! And there are advertisements for it on the radio as well, with some extracts of last year's gig at Paris (Olympia) i.e Love Today (that "gonna make you a lover" part) and Big Girl etc....

If you want to know a little bit more about the french group Dionysos which is going to play that night, you can check their website (although it is in french) : http://www.dionyweb.com/site/index.php

and there's a vid section so you can hear what kind of music it is :http://www.dionyweb.com/site/videonysos.php

I personally like "L'homme san trucage" and "Tais toi mon coeur" but I have never seen the clips although they seem quite funny.

I also enjoy this song and they even sing in english in the chorus :bleh: : http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=IKb0QcXcZH8You might not enjoy their music as it's in french but at least you'll know what it looks like :bleh:

I couldn't agree more! And more and more people are coming!

You're welcome :blush-anim-cl: I'm glad to be able to give actual new information to the MFC for once :naughty: Being french and listening to Virgin radio finally pays off !:naughty: Although I think there's much more information on the Mika Website, but we are fewer french over here

Haha, the Mika wave did strike a lot of us. :bleh:

Now I'm even more excited ! Can you tell us ? :das:

It could be possible after all ! But I can't believe this show can be that big and that short as well ! (1h30 concerning the Mika part only )

Btw, Virgin radio even made a video to advertise this show! And there are advertisements for it on the radio as well, with some extracts of last year's gig at Paris (Olympia) i.e Love Today (that "gonna make you a lover" part) and Big Girl etc....

If you want to know a little bit more about the french group Dionysos which is going to play that night, you can check their website (although it is in french) : http://www.dionyweb.com/site/index.php

and there's a vid section so you can hear what kind of music it is :http://www.dionyweb.com/site/videonysos.php

I personally like "L'homme san trucage" and "Tais toi mon coeur" but I have never seen the clips although they seem quite funny.

I also enjoy this song and they even sing in english in the chorus http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=IKb0QcXcZH8You might not enjoy their music as it's in french but at least you'll know what it looks like

Thank you for all the info! I love MFC...........there is always someone with local knowledge!:thumb_yello: One big happy family.........most of the time!:naughty:

Immagine-1.jpg

ahem...which explanation lillibet my dear? :roftl::roftl::roftl:

sorry...i could not resist!:bleh:

i'm a joker.....no way i'm having another pic with J, no way! :naughty:...i took this just to make you jealous!!!

:no: I won't be at Arras sorry, but i will be in Paris :wink2:

sigh. :boxed:

seated or standing tick in paris?

Dear The Producer,

it will be a pleasure if you let me to introduce you to Mici. :thumb_yello:

Dear People,

ok, for seating oldlings the singer will be a little point in a universe... but the tickets are very expensive so i think that the managers of the gig organised that we can see something... not all... but something for to refound our expensive ticket. :bleh:

and i hope it because i lost my glasses in the 2000 year and i forgot to buy a new pair :mf_rosetinted: (it is true!!!!)

(Avoca: in florence there was a screen)

and then i think it is a suggestive vision to see this not so tall singer little little but in a ocean of people singing lollipop, lollipop

and I wasn't there... :tears:

i put "grace kelly" in their mind very often

:roftl::shocked:

we look like a couple...dont we?!?

no no no

forgive me but you don't look like a "official" couple....

with that pink "necklace" you seem like clandestine lovers, not wife and husband or girlfriend and boyfriend...

i'm sure that the intentions of Lillibet are more serious :cool:

:roftl::shocked:

no no no

forgive me but you don't look like a "official" couple....

with that pink "necklace" you seem like clandestine lovers, not wife and husband or girlfriend and boyfriend...

i'm sure that the intentions of Lillibet are more serious :cool:

are you saying i'm a strumpet???

:sneaky2:

okokok

more...J. is too old for me!! :roftl::roftl: