New blog!

lindemfc

nothing we didn't know already though...

01 jul 2008 08:08

Win tickets to see MIKA in Paris this Friday!

Hey there!

A couple of things that you need to know!

First – we are re-launching MIKA's website very soon, to explain all about it MIKA himself has filmed a special message which you can see here.

Secondly – as you may know, MIKA is playing a massive show at the Parc de Prince in Paris this Friday on 4th July. This is MIKA's first stadium show and it's a sell out. However, the good news is that we have 4 pairs of tickets up for grabs – not only that we will also throw in one nights accommodation and travel also. All you need to do is enter your email and country location here.

Best of luck!

Mikasounds

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think it makes much difference it being put on Myspace, same people are on there as on here and Mikasounds.

I think though, as I noticed has been said before, this competiton should really have been done weeks ago.

Because, even if the winner is from France, you still need notice to take time off work.

This posting the winner two days/the day before the concert is not fair to anyone, especially if they have families or pets (yes, I know this first hand, as I dogsit for my friend, and we have syncronised our calenders for it 6 months in advance).

I can't remember if we mentioned this to Mika, when he told us about the competition, I think Sara might have said something, but I'm not sure. Even so, a bit more thought about the structure of competitions in the future, wouldn't hurt.

Pfft, shame they didn't give people travel accomodation in the last MySpace competition :mf_rosetinted:

Mika better do one of those competitions again, they're much better than putting your name down and hoping yours will be pulled out of the hat. You get what you work for!

*scuttles out*

Don't think it makes much difference it being put on Myspace, same people are on there as on here and Mikasounds.

I think though, as I noticed has been said before, this competiton should really have been done weeks ago.

Because, even if the winner is from France, you still need notice to take time off work.

This posting the winner two days/the day before the concert is not fair to anyone, especially if they have families or pets (yes, I know this first hand, as I dogsit for my friend, and we have syncronised our calenders for it 6 months in advance).

I can't remember if we mentioned this to Mika, when he told us about the competition, I think Sara might have said something, but I'm not sure. Even so, a bit more thought about the structure of competitions in the future, wouldn't hurt.

100% agree! team mika still not learnt from mistakes :mf_rosetinted:

congrats to the lucky winner though, whoever they may be!

*scuttles out again*

Even if the winner is from France and unemployed how can they guarantee transport at such short notice? It's just been announced on MySpace today so when is the draw? The winners - 8 people - will need to be in Paris in less than 3 days. This is mad. :blink:

Pfft, shame they didn't give people travel accomodation in the last MySpace competition :mf_rosetinted:

Mika better do one of those competitions again, they're much better than putting your name down and hoping yours will be pulled out of the hat. You get what you work for!

*scuttles out*

yeah I agree, now you'll see that someone who is not 'a real fan' is going to win...:thumbdown: If he makes competitions like the one on myspace he can see who his real fans are, and what they do for him :mf_rosetinted:

Even if the winner is from France and unemployed how can they guarantee transport at such short notice? It's just been announced on MySpace today so when is the draw? The winners - 8 people - will need to be in Paris in less than 3 days. This is mad. :blink:

This is why I said that they need to re-structure the way they do competitions.

It's still too hit and miss.

This is why I said that they need to re-structure the way they do competitions.

It's still too hit and miss.

I think he should just forget about competitions until they are equipped to handle something like this. It's not even really effective for Mika because the entry period was so short he's not getting any publicity out of it.

And they're gonna have to wait for the winner to reply to an email before they can even start to make arrangements, it's not like they have asked for phone numbers or anything. But I guess Mika has an awful lot of cousins in France who can be contacted directly in case the winners don't reply right away :mf_rosetinted: