Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

lotsa pain actually :tears: this horrifying aching throbbing like when you stub your toe. :thumbdown: cuz I broke it about as bad as you can break something...my three supporting bones, tibia fibula and talus, and then all the muscles, ligments, tendons..all that junk are ripped up really bad. So I had surgery the day of and got 9 steel pins and a metal plate put in..how they fit it I have no idea...and I have been wrapped up in a splint for the last week... buuut I get my cast in a few hours hopefully!!! then 8 weeks of that..and three months or so in a walking boot.

That sounds like a very bad break!! How on earth did you do it?

I have broken bones about 7 times - but have never needed anything

pinned, or operated on!! :shocked:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

seriously? :lmfao:

Oh yeah.

And my best friend didn't help, I shouted for her to come in and distract it while I slipped out of the stall, all she could do was stand in the barn doorway laughing her head off for a couple of minutes!

Oh yeah.

And my best friend didn't help, I shouted for her to come in and distract it while I slipped out of the stall, all she could do was stand in the barn doorway laughing her head off for a couple of minutes!

OMG:roftl:

Sorry, but that's hilarious...:naughty:

Poor rose:naughty:

He probably has a huge hangover..:naughty:

I want to know how the party was...last year at least we saw one of two pics, haha. And he did a show that day :rolls_eyes:

According to Perez, he went to Madonna's party with Katy :boxed:

That sounds like a very bad break!! How on earth did you do it?

I have broken bones about 7 times - but have never needed anything

pinned, or operated on!! :shocked:

lol I broke my wrist before but all that needed was a tight splint too...but i was only about 6 or 7 then...

well I slipped off the bottom stair somehow..and landed wrong...lol I was so happy one of the bones didn't come out (though it almost did)

but oddly enough the doc said it would have been better if the bone did come out

lol I broke my wrist before but all that needed was a tight splint too...but i was only about 6 or 7 then...

well I slipped off the bottom stair somehow..and landed wrong...lol I was so happy one of the bones didn't come out (though it almost did)

but oddly enough the doc said it would have been better if the bone did come out

Not nice at all!! :( Take care, rest up - and don't worry about MM.

It can wait till you are better :huglove:

I want to know how the party was...last year at least we saw one of two pics, haha. And he did a show that day :rolls_eyes:

But Madonna had her party on Saturday night, it was at her house which is about 30 miles away from where I live.

Really?:blink:I can't remember I saw any pics, except from the V festival:boxed:

Did Madonna give a party? Great! :naughty:

Katy is Kate Perry ? :blink: