Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 5)

Fmbm

Great blog- let's face it, if we get a blog about what he's doing rather than what's about to happen we'll know he's been taken over by aliens, he's such a planner!

And I like the way he manages to satisfy just about all the commentators on the PDP thread, like Robi said! That's what I call class!

NOw there are days when I would think "small accoustic places, he'll come to Middlesbrough, it'll be fantastic", and days when I'm thinking- "small, I'll never get a ticket". Today is the second sort of day. But as Kelzy says- there's always YOuTube. And I really hope one of hte places is Australia, though I guess it's so huge that it wouldn't help most of the Aussies much?

I keep thinking Sydney Opera House, but Australia is so vast, that is just a small part of it.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A few people??

And I thought we just had a strange moon phase Instead this is what prevents Mika from blogging, vlogging and showing up in general... JC_voodoo.gif Do you think he has one doll for each of us... or a big one with MFC stitched on it?

Omg:lmao:Then he has loooooooads of dolls.

We have a theatre in Deventer! :das: *hinthinthint*

We also have one here, it's 2 streets away from me:das::fisch:

Nah, I hope he will do one in Holland though!

I really like the blog btw:wub2:

surprise!!!

ahem...no, we have some very cute in italy too...all the Parma area...the country of Verdi and Opera!

yeah! parma won't be bad, eh robertina..?? :roftl::naughty::roftl:

omg, I could go and see mika by train and not stay on it like 20 hrs... :yay:

ok, for the 1st time ever i went sheepishly pleading on my comment to do those gigs in europe.. :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

how cool was the blog?! i LOOOOVED it! :punk:

The fact is indeed that although it are small theatres and that's great, how in the world are we gonna get tickets? They will be sold out in 2 seconds!

Actually I'm not dreaming too much (but well, at least I tried) I sent a comment asking how the tickets would be managed, otherwise fans might not get tickets, given how the e-bay sharks manage to get them so fast...

Actually I'm not dreaming too much (but well' date=' at least I tried) I sent a comment asking how the tickets would be managed, otherwise fans might not get tickets, given how the e-bay sharks manage to get them so fast...[/quote']

Maybe an MFC pre-sale:naughty:

I think he should come to Muziekcentrum Frits Philips in Eindhoven, it's one of the most beautiful theatres in Europe

Grote Zaal.jpg

But will MFC membership ever = "perks" and/or "privileges" (like advanced notice)?

Sorry if someone's mentioned it already. I'm sneaking on at work and haven't read everyone's posts in the last couple hours.

Please no secret gigs, Mika. Just way too stressful.

I think he should come to Muziekcentrum Frits Philips in Eindhoven, it's one of the most beautiful theatres in Europe

Grote Zaal.jpg

A pre-sale to his fans via his blog maybe so it can be available for all his fans and not only MFC (let's not be selfish :naughty:)???

We still can hope right :naughty:?

But will MFC membership ever = "perks" and/or "privileges" (like advanced notice)?

Sorry if someone's mentioned it already. I'm sneaking on at work and haven't read everyone's posts in the last couple hours.

Please no secret gigs, Mika. Just way too stressful.

you just came first for a few posts...cause i'm going to ask NOW!!!:bleh:

i hope

i wish

i pray

we as mfcers can have a preferential lane to get ticks for those gigs and to enter the venues....i know it's early...but it would be natural, or at least one of the first things to ask mikateam!

this is Teatro Coccia in Novara...............

a very old theatre, very beautiful and with the perfect acoustic!

Teatro1.jpg

teatrococcia1_s.jpg

teatrococcia4.jpg

i would do ANYTHING to have mika in italy again!:punk:

hey... this is Teatro alla Scala in Milan...

a very old theatre, very beautiful and with the perfect acoustic

http://www.teatroallascala.org/en/index.html

teatro%20alla%20scala.jpg

is it too much for you two? (M and Robi :naughty:)

and... on saturday please :thumb_yello:

The fact is indeed that although it are small theatres and that's great, how in the world are we gonna get tickets? They will be sold out in 2 seconds!

:tears:

Grote Zaal.jpg

Oh yeah..:wub2: