• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:swoon: Words truly do fail me at how sexy he looks in that ... :drool:

You know, his being shirtless usually doesn't (initally) set me off. Like I've seen him shirtless all the time but there's something steamy and sexy and mysterious and 'LET ME HAVE HIM!' about that picture!!

Unless he's unwaxed that is. I always love that :wub2:

You know, his being shirtless usually doesn't (initally) set me off. Like I've seen him shirtless all the time but there's something steamy and sexy and mysterious and 'LET ME HAVE HIM!' about that picture!!

Yes...there is..actually I've never felt he would be sexier on half naked pix (honestly!), but that one is just more than half naked....my imagination totally starts working...:teehee:

I know ... exactly what you mean ... I don't give shirtless pics of him a second look much nowadays ... it's the way he's standing ..... how wet he looks .... those shoulders .... the curve of his collarbone ..... :aah: Just makes me want to explore ... gah ..... I have run out of words that aren't x-rated ..... Mika ... you are a bad bad bad boy .... :mf_lustslow:

Yes...there is..actually I've never felt he would be sexier on half naked pix (honestly!), but that one is just more than half naked....my imagination totally starts working...:teehee:

I know ... exactly what you mean ... I don't give shirtless pics of him a second look much nowadays ... it's the way he's standing ..... how wet he looks .... those shoulders .... the curve of his collarbone ..... :aah: Just makes me want to explore ... gah ..... I have run out of words that aren't x-rated ..... Mika ... you are a bad bad bad boy .... :mf_lustslow:

EXACTLY! It's the every little detail of this pic. They all just add together and make me melt! *sigh*

What ... is that you're only input .... :fish:

She's so used to Mika she's immune :floor:

So it seems ... :roftl:

Nah, I was busy ... :naughty::bleh:

Making this:

wall1108.jpg

:teehee:

:drool: I prefer him hairy .... why Mika ... why :tears:

Ditto :tears:

why... ohhhh why Mika...

I ask that question every day :no:

*sigh*

He never answers it.

Because I prefer him otherwise :mf_rosetinted: That's why .. :bleh:

Now you have your answer :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

OMG! I couldn't imagine that!! :shocked:

She's ill! She must be!!! :naughty:

Well, actually .. I am! :lmfao:

But still .. I'm quite used to some things, so .. :mf_rosetinted:

I like the one on the right (the painted one) ... I'm abit bored of the other one :wink2:

:fisch:

Uhu .. :naughty:

I like them all 3 :mf_rosetinted:

Now that is one hell of a hot wall youve got there :drool:

Mika's not sure if he likes it .. poor guy .. He'll get used to it :mf_rosetinted:

Because I prefer him otherwise :mf_rosetinted: That's why .. :bleh:

Well, actually .. I am! :lmfao:

But still .. I'm quite used to some things, so .. :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: SO IT'S YOUR FAULT ..... :mad3:

Girls ... let's get her :omg_fans:

What ... is that you're only input .... :fish:

She's so used to Mika she's immune :floor:

:roll1:

:drool: I prefer him hairy .... why Mika ... why :tears:

Yep, I don't understand why he uses wax....or gilettes or anything...he shouldn't....unless...maybe his aim is to make us less obsessed....

Note: that's not enough Mika. :roftl:

Anyway....maybe he is just unconfortable with it? The necklaces may pluck out (is that the right expression?) a few and it hurts? :dunno::roftl: