REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICS: 09 Nov 2009 Mika@Deejay TV launch party - Milan

robertina

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Mari! I just watched your pics and they're really great! I had the same thing happening to me as you; I won two tics to see Mika tonight in Paris Jamel Jam sessions (120 people room!) but I was working and it was too late to ge a day off because I knew I'd won on Friday afternoon and I work for three different people so two of them were ok but the last one had no solution if I wasn't there...and my teenage kids needed me too for meals and transportation...so I couldn't go! I tried to offer the tics to two different friends but it was impossible for them to go too! Bad luck! I'm glad you got your Mika gig finally! I hope I will some day get to see Mika onstage for real! I don' t know when but I'm still hoping! This spring the dates are not good for me, so hopefully next time....

what a wonderful, wonderful night!!! thanks for all the pictures u shared! this time I didn't bring my audio recorder with me, since I already heard that the performance was being recorded and will be broadcasted soon!

a great concert and free drinks, what more could we ask for?

too bad I couldn't spend as much time as I wished with u guys... :°

ok,I'll try to make a little report as far as I could (my English is not that good)

anyway,we got inside the METROPOL at 10:30 pm,and I sat ON the stage (there was absolutely no problem ;) ),so I was in the middle of the stage and Mika was in front of me all the time!He was very kind to me: while playing Big Girl he made some gestures as he wanted me to join and dance,but as quick as I understood his signs he litterally took my hand and got me on stage! at first I was the only one dancing,but then the others joined,and I was very very enthusiastic :biggrin2:

but for me surprises were not over yet:he also gave me the microphone to sing together the lyrics of Rain,and I shouted with all the little voice I had:roftl: (hope no cameramen filmed it :roftl::aah:)

his perform was brief but intense: we sang all the time and he has been a good entertainer (as he usually is:mf_rosetinted:) .

at a certain time he said something like "ok,now I'll count by three and then we'll jump all together,alright?'' the only problem was that I think he injured his ankle again (he was dancing without brace) ,that's why I think he stopped singing just after an hour and something. anyway,we had a great time! while playing WAG he first threw some glitters,then he filled a basket with them and he gave it to me as he wanted us to throw them!!!

unfortunately,none autographs nor photos with him,but as my second gig it has been the best I could ever wish!!

thank you very much to robi and the other girls of MFC I met,you've been so kind to me even though we haven't talked a lot!I'll see you next April

(photos upcoming...)

i guess he made that effort without the brace cause he was going to be filmed.

maybe he'll put it on again today?

the show today was also filmed, so i don't have much hope for that... extremely small stage though, if he had all the instruments there, i guess he hardly had any place to move!

Thanks Mari! I just watched your pics and they're really great! I had the same thing happening to me as you; I won two tics to see Mika tonight in Paris Jamel Jam sessions (120 people room!) but I was working and it was too late to ge a day off because I knew I'd won on Friday afternoon and I work for three different people so two of them were ok but the last one had no solution if I wasn't there...and my teenage kids needed me too for meals and transportation...so I couldn't go! I tried to offer the tics to two different friends but it was impossible for them to go too! Bad luck! I'm glad you got your Mika gig finally! I hope I will some day get to see Mika onstage for real! I don' t know when but I'm still hoping! This spring the dates are not good for me, so hopefully next time....
Anne aw i'm sorry u couldn't make it, but i really hope you'll be able to do it soon!

i've seen him live 3 times and talked to him twice and they've all been fabulous and unforgettable moments :wub2::wub2::wub2:

ok,I'll try to make a little report as far as I could (my English is not that good)

anyway,we got inside the METROPOL at 10:30 pm,and I sat ON the stage (there was absolutely no problem ;) ),so I was in the middle of the stage and Mika was in front of me all the time!He was very kind to me: while playing Big Girl he made some gestures as he wanted me to join and dance,but as quick as I understood his signs he litterally took my hand and got me on stage! at first I was the only one dancing,but then the others joined,and I was very very enthusiastic :biggrin2:

but for me surprises were not over yet:he also gave me the microphone to sing together the lyrics of Rain,and I shouted with all the little voice I had:roftl: (hope no cameramen filmed it :roftl::aah:)

his perform was brief but intense: we sang all the time and he has been a good entertainer (as he usually is:mf_rosetinted:) .

at a certain time he said something like "ok,now I'll count by three and then we'll jump all together,alright?'' the only problem was that I think he injured his ankle again (he was dancing without brace) ,that's why I think he stopped singing just after an hour and something. anyway,we had a great time! while playing WAG he first threw some glitters,then he filled a basket with them and he gave it to me as he wanted us to throw them!!!

unfortunately,none autographs nor photos with him,but as my second gig it has been the best I could ever wish!!

thank you very much to robi and the other girls of MFC I met,you've been so kind to me even though we haven't talked a lot!I'll see you next April

(photos upcoming...)

ciao Camilla! :bye:

it's SO NICE to put faces to names!

i didn't realise he gave you the micro, i was standing at one side of the stage.

what an amazing time you had! :wub2:

And now..2 vids

Stuck In The Middle (with the awesome trumpet solo :naughty:)

Happy Ending :wub2:

They're not perfect...it wasn't easy to keep the camera firm while dancing and singing :naughty:

Thank you so much for sharing them :thumb_yello:

Yes I can believe it! This probably wouldn't bother me much if I didn't actually see him with the injury but after all I've seen and heard I find it really distressing. Why not at least keep the foot brace on for heavensakes? :aah:

Amen to that! :hair:

The doctors should have put a cast on him so he couldn't take it off :wags_finger: