• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you :thumb_yello:

:doh:

So he said it in the radio Deejay Italy Interview?:blink:

I listened to it but I don't remember him talking about Q.... I only remember reading about it on MFC...:blink:

I must re-listen....

yr welcome :)

yes, he was asked about Q towards the end of the interview

He said my Italian sucks! It's not the right traslation in Italian "Fa cagare" it's a little bit more vulgar, the right traslation in Italian would be "Fa schifo" ihihih

But he said what he wanted! :naughty:

:roftl: You're right :naughty: He ever says and does want he wants :teehee:

Sorry for my late report. I've been busy.

It was like being in Turin again for me! The venue wasn't huge, my best friend was with me and we were far from the stage, but on the highest step on the right, so that we had a perfect view.

I liked the venue and the stage lights. The band looked gorgeous and Mika's jackets were fantastic!

I made three full videos, they're on mikasounds and the sound is good.

We chose a spot far from the stage because we liked it best. I think you can hear better: the music is not too loud and you don't hear the people screaming at the front. Sorry. :teehee: Not the best acoustic ever, but it was ok! :thumb_yello:

Mika looked high on painkillers. His thighs are definitely disappearing. In the near future we may know he's on the stage just because we can hear his voice. :aah:

He looked tired and suffering, but he was the greatest showman ever as usual. :wub2:

I think it was very clever of him to sing lots of oldies. The audience seemed to respond more when he was singing the songs from the first album because they were familiar. I liked the sequence he chose. I remember, but I may be wrong: Relax, Big Girl (with stage invasion), Stuck in the Middle, Blue Eyes, Blame it on the Girls, Happy Ending, Rain, Grace Kelly, We are Golden, Love Today. The spoken bits were funny. :naughty:

I liked BE, Rain, SITM and the trumpet :biggrin2:, Grace Kelly and WAG. I loved the background music during the band introduction (the short tune at the end of the song). Blue Eyes was special in my opinion. :wub2:

His voice was still strained and this was clear especially during Relax and Happy Ending. My friend noticed, too. :boxed: I had the impression he was trying to pretend to be dancing, while he was actually jumping on the 'good' foot to relieve the hurt one. :tears:

Right in front of us there was Dolce (or was it Gabbana? :confused: ), who was having lots of fun, drinking and laughing with other people. My friend spotted some celebrities...some Italian singers, who looked interested. :punk:

It was great to hear him sing! I missed his voice... :blush-anim-cl:

Thank you Universal Music Italia!

PS The car park was a rip-off. I hate Milan!

Thank you :thumb_yello:

:doh:

So he said it in the radio Deejay Italy Interview?:blink:

I listened to it but I don't remember him talking about Q.... I only remember reading about it on MFC...:blink:

I must re-listen....

That bit was on the stream but for some reason the videos currently on their website are missing this part. I don't know if anybody recorded it live or not.

Sorry for my late report. I've been busy.

It was like being in Turin again for me! The venue wasn't huge, my best friend was with me and we were far from the stage, but on the highest step on the right, so that we had a perfect view.

I liked the venue and the stage lights. The band looked gorgeous and Mika's jackets were fantastic!

I made three full videos, they're on mikasounds and the sound is good.

We chose a spot far from the stage because we liked it best. I think you can hear better: the music is not too loud and you don't hear the people screaming at the front. Sorry. :teehee: Not the best acoustic ever, but it was ok! :thumb_yello:

Mika looked high on painkillers. His thighs are definitely disappearing. In the near future we may know he's on the stage just because we can hear his voice. :aah:

He looked tired and suffering, but he was the greatest showman ever as usual. :wub2:

I think it was very clever of him to sing lots of oldies. The audience seemed to respond more when he was singing the songs from the first album because they were familiar. I liked the sequence he chose. I remember, but I may be wrong: Relax, Big Girl (with stage invasion), Stuck in the Middle, Blue Eyes, Blame it on the Girls, Happy Ending, Rain, Grace Kelly, We are Golden, Love Today. The spoken bits were funny. :naughty:

I liked BE, Rain, SITM and the trumpet :biggrin2:, Grace Kelly and WAG. I loved the background music during the band introduction (the short tune at the end of the song). Blue Eyes was special in my opinion.

His voice was still strained and this was clear especially during Relax and Happy Ending. My friend noticed, too. :boxed: I had the impression he was trying to pretend to be dancing, while he was actually jumping on the 'good' foot to relieve the hurt one.

Right in front of us there was Dolce (or was it Gabbana? :confused: ), who was having lots of fun, drinking and laughing with other people. My friend spotted some celebrities...some Italian singers, who looked interested.

It was great to hear him sing! I missed his voice...

Thank you Universal Music Italia!

PS The car park was a rip-off. I hate Milan!

were you there and you didnt even tell me hi?!:sneaky2::boxed::shocked:

Wow girls I'm really happy for you! I have only read couple of pages and I'm in the way of catching up but I have read some reports and absolutely adore them. Thanks allegra, robi, Nezza, avoca....these are the ones I've already read, but seems that some more of you Italian guys attended there because you were invited. That is so cool!!

I'm also worried for his foot, if he is still in pain maybe he needs more foot braces, hope he is really taking care of it when he's not in tv and stuff. I've seen a clip of Quelle che il Calcio and he wasn't using the brace. I think he's being a little irresponsible but as long as he is following his doctor's advice it'll be ok.

So I also sign up for your "one foot boy petition" robi :thumb_yello:

With all this said I continue catching up with the thread. Again! congrats to you Italian girls for having the honor of enjoying his performances in Italy 2-3 times more in tv, radio.... You are very lucky! and I bet he's happy there too with such a loyal fanbase there. And he seems to be comfortable if he speaks Italian too. Wow this man has a knack for languages!

If you're really planning a petition Robi, add me:thumb_yello:

i won't rose, cause i was only joking.

i guess he's old enough and wise enough to know what to do and i don't want to patronize too much.

joking here or on twitter about this may be funny, but i don't think we ought to take the place of doctors and family. i guess mika has got far enough advice from them all!

have you seen lanvin's party last night? shall we worry?

i don't think so.

maybe he's planned some special cure, maybe surgery, and we'll know only after it's done...i think this is only his matter and his family's.

if you see him at RAH or at little noise and you and the others want to hint at something, it's ok for me though. but i guess he knows how we feel, i bet his twitter is full of advice from fans!

maybe some signs saying 'don't strain your foot too much' would be nice...and it would be enough in my opinion.

Edited by robertina

"mio italiano..." what exactly did he say?

adorable little vid t4p

and thanks everyone for all the lovely report, pics and vids

He said my Italian sucks! It's not the right traslation in Italian "Fa cagare" it's a little bit more vulgar, the right traslation in Italian would be "Fa schifo" ihihih

But he said what he wanted!

Dear Louiza, Fra is a polite gentlewoman so she did not say the all truth.

The truth is that what he said is not "a little bit" but "absolutely" vulgar.

It is sad that his italian friends/managers translate for him in this vulgar way. (and quite often because it happened also in other italian gigs)

Anyway we know that he, usually, use bad words in his language during gigs, so i'm not surprised about this translation.

Dear Louiza, Fra is a polite gentlewoman so she did not say the all truth.

The truth is that what he said is not "a little bit" but "absolutely" vulgar.

It is sad that his italian friends/managers translate for him in this vulgar way. (and quite often because it happened also in other italian gigs)

Anyway we know that he, usually, use bad words in his language during gigs, so i'm not surprised about this translation.

So true :naughty: And when you're learning a language you always learn the bad stuff first :roftl: