Mika Christmas Project?

Hannah

It's yours! :roftl:

I can have up to 101 people involved with this project before it gets messy, so if it gets to that number I will just close it early. If it's 91 then it will be perfect also. If I end up with under 91 people, some people will have to do more than one line, but that'll be okay. :thumb_yello:

hehe, I have no problem with that.

:bleh:

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that it's incredibly early, with more than 5 months to go, but who would be interested in doing a Mika Christmas Project, consisting of a Mika-fied version of the 12 Days of Christmas song?

I think that it would be neat to have however many people would like to take part each get a line/few words (depending on how many are interested), record themselves singing it, and then I will compile it all together into one big MFC Christmas song. :biggrin2:

There would need to be many people taking part in the creation: Song-writers to Mikafy the song, an artist for the booklet/cover design (Lady violet_sky has kindly volunteered :biggrin2: ), someone to deliver to the man himself (avoca) and of course, people to sing the lines!

I would love to organize this project and put the audio together. :)

So, who's interested? Post here if you think that you would like take part, if you have any ideas, etc. :)

ANYBODY CAN JOIN! You don't have to be a particularly good singer or anything! You can even dramatically speak your line if you'd like. :bleh:

Members Interested

1) Hannah

2) violet_sky

3) avoca

4) mika-obsessive-13

5) canderson

6) Me-Mi-Mika

7) ohwowitsnicka

8) Kavi

9) mel_tinydancer

10) harabel

11) Space

12) happikali

13) Ioana

14) Mika is my hero

15) nikoulini

16) RAK1

17) FREDDIESDOUBLE

18) DaMango

19) Monshi

20) sesil17aa

21) Fmbm

22) Jamakkronic

23) lunafish

24) cheeseygoodness

25) jemmalee

26) Mirtilla

27) robertina

28) Suzy

29) Mika_forever

30) RosinaKiwi

31) Shezzy12

32) Cassiopée

33) CazGirl

34) findingmywords

35) mariposa

36) Finkster

37) Mikafish

38) guapo!

39) rilo8913

40) violetsky

41) luna

42) Cynthia Mulat

43) IngievV

44) ThatRadFreak

45) ircazo

46) esperia75

47) mellody

48) buttnugget040

49) Piperita Patty

50) Queenie

51) Mika Ownes Me

52) Believe In Fairies

53) greta

54) Queen_Freddie

55) Leator

56) sonjalovestoday

57) Mesa_Angel

58) Becky

59) mikas_gal07

60) Grace Ally

61) Princess Sara

62) SoFi_89

63) Glowstick

64) lazy_dazy

To the others who have posted: I did not add your names because I wasn't sure if you just liked the idea or wanted to be a part of it. Just tell me and I'll add you! :thumb_yello:

Also, I have added you if you said in the Birthday thread that you were interested. If you changed your mind for whatever reason, let me know and I'll remove your name. :)

Yes!

Can I still be added??

I can't believe that there will be ONE project for which I won't miss the chance to join! HAHA!!

May I do the part of 4 Big Girls? Please please please please oh please?!

Sure. :) Just remind me when I start to divvy up lines.

Yes!

Can I still be added??

I can't believe that there will be ONE project for which I won't miss the chance to join! HAHA!!

Most definitely. I added you. :)

Sure. :) Just remind me when I start to divvy up lines.

Most definitely. I added you. :)

GREAT STUFF!!

Thanks so much!!

So when do we start? I need to read everything to know what I am supposed to do! I am not even 100% sure, I just wanted to join! Haha!!

It involves singing doesn't it? Oh my, POOR MIKA! Listening to my singing :shocked:

Sara.

GREAT STUFF!!

Thanks so much!!

So when do we start? I need to read everything to know what I am supposed to do! I am not even 100% sure, I just wanted to join! Haha!!

It involves singing doesn't it? Oh my, POOR MIKA! Listening to my singing :shocked:

Sara.

:thumb_yello: I'll put all myself in this project..even I don't know anything 'bout it:biggrin2:

The Basic Idea

Right now until August 31, the project is open for MFC members to join, and we are currently working on lyrics (a Mikafied version of the 12 Days of Christmas). On September 1, I will divvy up the decided lyrics, giving each person involved a line (or 2, depending on how many people end up joining). From September 1 until about the end of October, the people involved will then record themselves singing the designated line that they have been given, and will email it to me. I will then put it all together into one song, so it will be like the MFC's 12 Days of Christmas. When it is finished, I will send the song to avoca, who will burn it and put it together along with violet_sky's artwork, and she will give the finished product to Mika at a gig in December. :)