Pics of Mika at Q Awards

titania

Do you know what a shock it is to come home from school and see this??

God he looks so handsome:wub2:

I think he can pull of straight or curly, as long he doesn't get dred locks or go bald (Freddie. :sneaky2:). Love him.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I've never needed one before since I was living in S. Africa for a year before I moved to the UK. My appliances were all 220V w/European plugs so I just needed an adapter to use them in the UK.

I think our straight hair plan may backfire. I just posted those pics on another message board and everyone's drooling over him. He'll lose MFCers but the rest of the world will be after him. :sneaky2:

Didn't think of that:boxed: I'm gonna have to fight my way through some new obsessed MIKA fans just to be able to hand him the Fan Project :shocked:

Do you know what a shock it is to come home from school and see this??

God he looks so handsome:wub2:

I think he can pull of straight or curly, as long he doesn't get dred locks or go bald (Freddie. :sneaky2:). Love him.

For HALLOWEEN, I think MIKA should have one sexy curl on the front of his forehead. Then, a red cape and blue tights.

"SUPER STRAIGHT (and sexy just for Suzy)"

superstraight.jpg

To set the record "straight" (ha ha)...my last post on "Super Straight" was referring to HAIR, not his sexual orientation! Really... :naughty:

:roftl: i'm sure that's what you were getting at there...

i really would like to see mika in those blue tights though :naughty::biggrin2:

Sorry Mika hun, but in these new style photos, you've lost your individuality.

It breaks my heart to say, but I really wouldn't look twice with that boring conformist style. :thumbdown: Where's "you"?

That hairstyle certainly doesn't seem to suit Life in Cartoon Motion. Are you going to start singing lullaby's next?

To the people who are throwing a fit over his straight hair, get over it! It was a special event and he just wanted to style his hair differently for once. He hasn't become a "different" person. That would be like me saying "Why aren't you wearing the same shirt you wore yesterday?! I don't like what you've become!"

So guys, chill out, its only hair and I'm sure it will be in curls tomorrow. :glasses2:

I don't think curly hair makes somebody individual, or even bright colored clothing. It might make you stand out amongst a scrowd of people in suits, but it's not the most unique thing to wear bright clothing and have curly hair. At least for Mika, I think his personality and talent are more unique than his appearance, IMHO.

To the people who are throwing a fit over his straight hair, get over it! It was a special event and he just wanted to style his hair differently for once. He hasn't become a "different" person. That would be like me saying "Why aren't you wearing the same shirt you wore yesterday?! I don't like what you've become!"

So guys, chill out, its only hair and I'm sure it will be in curls tomorrow. :glasses2:

hahahah. well said.

"Why aren't you wearing the same shirt you wore yesterday nono!!?? I dont like what youve become!"

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

(i agree with you by the way:thumb_yello: )

Fmbm dearest, you don't have to jump on your "Mika Defence Club" high horse. Take a spoon full of your chill medication before dishing it out.

Is this a forum where people can give an opinion? :surfing:

I am very "chilled". That just happens to be the way I am/write - defensive. Sorry.

Okay the bets are on for the curls being back for the first concert on Wednesday.

Any takers?

i think they will.

he just cleaned up a little for a very special occasion.

i'm sure it'll be wayyyy more casual for a concert.:thumb_yello:

(imagine mika doing a gig in his slicked back hair? why does this amuse me so much?:roftl: )

i think they will.

he just cleaned up a little for a very special occasion.

i'm sure it'll be wayyyy more casual for a concert.:thumb_yello:

(imagine mika doing a gig in his slicked back hair? why does this amuse me so much?:roftl: )

Watch, he buzzes it all off just to piss off the MFC haha

WOW!! HOT HOT HOT!!

I am sure MIKA does this just so he can pique everyone's/MFC's interest just in time for his next concert tour!!

Can you imagine him checking in here to see the reactions???:roftl:

I think it was a great style move. For one day for one month, a change is as good as a holiday, and he definitely has had both!!

I love it!!:wub2: