When you finally meet him-WHAT DO YOU SAY?!!

Suzy

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

seen pics of him wearing earring.

I'm debated to wait in the queue and at the same time chase him (my speciality, you know.. :mf_rosetinted: sadly i am not always lucky in fetching him..:boxed: ). maybe you can save us place when we go hunting LOL also in bloody brixton I have my tick to collect at the booth, cause they'd not ship overseas. :thumbdown:

Yeah I'll wait for you. I'm not that eager to meet him to be honest. If we could go backstage for a specific meet and greet that would be great, but trying to catch him while he's going in or out the venue isn't really a good chance to talk to him.

I'd love to be there when he's talking to everyone especially if his camera crew is doing interviews. But the concert is more important to me. I don't want to stand around for 8 hours and then miss out on getting to the front.

I am not shy at all and could be Mika's mother.

So , when I met him at Torino, it was easy for me to say: " Mika, take care of you, you are ill !", and he looked at me and answered: " my throat , then, my arm and my leg make me suffering, the beginning of this tour is very tiring"

And he continued to sign autographs.

I think he appreciate when fans talk to him naturally, but some of them are so impressed that they become dumb!

ahem.. I'm not dumb, maybe I was just too happy..:insane:and I realized that I want to know Mica..but in that occasion there was only Mika:blush-anim-cl:

i have it the opposite way instead. :wink2: I do care to meet him and as much as I'd be delighted of a meet & greet o.c., I'd prefer to talk to him in a not arranged way, if you get me. obviously the times are shorter but I have the feeling the situation is more spontaneous.

as for the interview on camera, I honestly am not a camera person and I don't care so much. when we were in bologna, some fans were interviewed and I asked them to be taken along (but they wanted only two persons who were already there), merely cause I had the mfc signal in my hand, which later mika signed, and I cared for the mika troup to know about our attempt to make mfc official.

the front row is everyone's priority, but doing what i did in bologna, I got 2nd row and it was a good visual anyway.

i plan to say something about:

- hi im caroline

- i won your myspace competition - do you remember it? did you really pick the winners?

- the concert at shepherds bush was amazing, thankyou for letting me win

- i organised the Relax! Card that you received on your birthday - did you like it?

- your concert tonight was amazing - thankyou for all your hardwork

and hopefully he'll find me so wonderful he'll pick me up in his arms, he'll get on his dashing white horse and we'll ride into the distance together :mf_lustslow:

joking, obviously. But I hope to get a hug, a kiss, an autograph and a picture :biggrin2:

Actually I have another impulse that would test out your theory but I'm going to restrain myself.

Man, Mika is lucky I'm almost old enough to be his mother. If I was 20 years younger he'd be in a lot of trouble. Or at least I would, when they carted me away.

ARE YOU?!?!?!?!? I got the impression you were in your early 20's!!!!

So , when I met him at Torino, it was easy for me to say: " Mika, take care of you, you are ill !", and he looked at me and answered: " my throat , then, my arm and my leg make me suffering, the beginning of this tour is very tiring"

I think he appreciate when fans talk to him naturally, but some of them are so impressed that they become dumb!

yeah. i remember when i won Mika's MySpace comp. Before the concert I was at the backstage door, and this woman opened it and said "oh i recognise you! aren't you the girl in the lollipop video?" and i said "yeah" but i was in such awe that i was AT HIS CONCERT, AND ME AND MIKA WERE IN THE SAME AREA, that i didn't even ask who she was! and she wasnt even the maaaaaan!

ARE YOU?!?!?!?!? I got the impression you were in your early 20's!!!!

Nope, just incredibly immature! :roftl:

I blame it on Mika. I was sensible until last year. Okay not really, but more sensible at least.

(I'm 39 BTW)

i have it the opposite way instead. :wink2: I do care to meet him and as much as I'd be delighted of a meet & greet o.c., I'd prefer to talk to him in a not arranged way, if you get me. obviously the times are shorter but I have the feeling the situation is more spontaneous.

Yeah I know what you mean about spontaneous. I want spontaneous and semi-private. In fact Mika should just come on over to the flat and stop wasting my time, expecting me to queue for hours and chase him all over Brixton. :naughty:

Nope, just incredibly immature! :roftl:

I blame it on Mika. I was sensible until last year. Okay not really, but more sensible at least.

(I'm 39 BTW)

shut up! as IF you're 39!!! :shocked:

You sound nothing like 39 dearie. It's a compliment, so take it :biggrin2:

Yeah I know what you mean about spontaneous. I want spontaneous and semi-private. In fact Mika should just come on over to the flat and stop wasting my time, expecting me to queue for hours and chase him all over Brixton. :naughty:

ha! what WOULD you do if he just turned up at your door?? :roftl: *imagines scenario*

Yeah, i think sometimes he´d rather to have a more natural chat instead of a "oh my good, you´re my hero" one..but i had that 2 so i can´t say anything :wink2:

Well, not exactly the you´re my hero but something like you´re incredible talented and he said thank you thank you and the opposite...when he said hey you! XDDDD

shut up! as IF you're 39!!! :shocked:

You sound nothing like 39 dearie. It's a compliment, so take it :biggrin2:

:biggrin2: Thanks. You'll see at Hammersmith. People usually say I look younger but I'm way past passing for early 20s. I mean if you think Mika looks like an old codger with straight hair you'll think I'm a hag. :naughty:

ha! what WOULD you do if he just turned up at your door?? :roftl: *imagines scenario*

Actually I'd be pretty cool about it...well once I got over the initial shock. I'd be much more comfortable in that situation than trying to get his attention amongst other fans. If he voluntarily showed up at my door I wouldn't have all the usual hang-ups wondering if I'm intruding on his time or invading his space or whatever.

I would just talk the same kind of nonsense that I talk on the board. Ask him who was cranking him in Ring Ring and that sort of thing. I'd also ply him with liquor and try to convince him to dance and sing with me. Well I'd do the dancing and he could do the singing because I can't sing and he can't dance. :naughty:

Yeah, i think sometimes he´d rather to have a more natural chat instead of a "oh my good, you´re my hero" one...

He interviewed you right? What did you say to him? Did you mention it in one of the gig threads or you're not supposed to discuss it?

Let's complete the list a little further:

DON'T:

- jump him

- faint (cause you'll miss al the fun)

- fall over you shoelaces

- hug him without permission, you might end up embaressed

- try to sing love today like you mean it... same scenario: verrrry embarassing

DO's:

(I have no idea, never met him... did think about it though)

- tell him what particular part of the show you like, it might be more interesting for him to hear then just say you loved the whole thing (which you secretly obviously do...)

- ask him when he comes back

- ask him whether he liked the audience (but he will be polite and say yes offcourse)

further comments?

greetz!

He interviewed you right? What did you say to him? Did you mention it in one of the gig threads or you're not supposed to discuss it?

Not exactly. His cameramen did for him xDD.They asked us about the gigs, the 1st thoughts of mika, our friends, another likes & dislikes..i´m the official bunny since then xD

I didn´t mention it because..dunno really! and then after that, i chatted with him for ending our story (blackqueen & mine) so that´s all! :)

Not exactly. His cameramen did for him xDD.They asked us about the gigs, the 1st thoughts of mika, our friends, another likes & dislikes..i´m the official bunny since then xD

I didn´t mention it because..dunno really! and then after that, i chatted with him for ending our story (blackqueen & mine) so that´s all! :)

Oh, thanks :thumb_yello:

Okay, I'm back. I'll read through and then try to edit the list now with some new additions, before my kids need help with homework, cleaning up, brushing teeth, going to bed.

Sometimes I wonder what Mika wants to hear. I wonder if he would rather be told that he's fantastic and all of that, or if he would rather be asked random questions about himself, or have a completely irrelevant conversation about something.

I'm so polite I would say smthn like "..first you!" I mean, the mikster is always so kind, patiently at disposal for fans delight.."tell me somethin, even the most random thing you've in mind this moment!! I adore listen to your voice.."

I'm so polite I would say smthn like "..first you!" I mean, the mikster is always so kind, patiently at disposal for fans delight.."tell me somethin, even the most random thing you've in mind this moment!! I adore listen to your voice.."

That's so cute. I'd love to ask him something like that. Just really wacky and random and completely trivial, but then I think: If some random person came up to me and asked me this, what would I think? :roftl:

Yeah, i think sometimes he´d rather to have a more natural chat instead of a "oh my good, you´re my hero" one..but i had that 2 so i can´t say anything :wink2:

Well, not exactly the you´re my hero but something like you´re incredible talented and he said thank you thank you and the opposite...when he said hey you! XDDDD

I think I took naturality too far....When we were queuing to speak to him I said to him that he was like a granny...which was a joke (obviously-I was quoting him) and I don't think he found it funny!!

But I was only saying it cause of an interview where he said that, hehe.....

And later on he started saying it himself again :sneaky2: so I don't see why he looked so shocked when I said it initially.

:roftl:

I think I took naturality too far....When we were queuing to speak to him I said to him that he was like a granny...which was a joke (obviously-I was quoting him) and I don't think he found it funny!!

But I was only saying it cause of an interview where he said that, hehe.....

And later on he started saying it himself again :sneaky2: so I don't see why he looked so shocked when I said it initially.

:roftl:

:roftl::roftl: Why did you call him that? What was he doing at the time? :D

Sometimes I wonder what Mika wants to hear. I wonder if he would rather be told that he's fantastic and all of that, or if he would rather be asked random questions about himself, or have a completely irrelevant conversation about something.

It probably depends on the timing. If he's on a high from a good performance I'm sure he loves to hear about how much people enjoyed the concert, etc., especially if they have something specific to say and not just a general "you're so awesome".

When I think of what I said to him, I want to kick myself.

See, I have this problem, when I can't think of something to say, I repeat myself by accident. I handed him my card, and while I was putting it in his hand I said, "Here is a card that I made for you," sounding like a 10 year old little girl, and when he was looking at it, I said, "I made it for you." I had SO much stuff I wanted to ask him, SO many things I wanted to tell him, but no. That's all I said. That and, "I'm great, how are you? I'm Hannah."

Oh that's so cute!!!

:roftl::roftl: Why did you call him that? What was he doing at the time? :D

I honestly don't know, it made a lot of sense at the time...he said something about being old or something, or not being old, or being tired, I really cannot remember, and we were standing there...not even our turn yet LOL but I felt it very appropiate to *yell* that we knew he was a granny (or similar)

Of course to me it was hilarious cause I had the mexican interview in mind where HE said he is like a granny when he goes in the plane.

But to him (who does NOT examine and remember every interview he does and everything he says!) it must have sounded sooo stupid.

He actually said something back, while signing for the other people, along the lines of "thank you, so I'm a granny now?!"

HAHAHA!!

Oh well at least he still spoke to me (and was lovely) after this so I'm sure it didn't traumatise him :blush-anim-cl:

YET he did not look impressed when he chirped back,hehe.

Oh that's so cute!!!

I honestly don't know, it made a lot of sense at the time...he said something about being old or something, or not being old, or being tired, I really cannot remember, and we were standing there...not even our turn yet LOL but I felt it very appropiate to *yell* that we knew he was a granny (or similar)

Of course to me it was hilarious cause I had the mexican interview in mind where HE said he is like a granny when he goes in the plane.

But to him (who does NOT examine and remember every interview he does and everything he says!) it must have sounded sooo stupid.

He actually said something back, while signing for the other people, along the lines of "thank you, so I'm a granny now?!"

HAHAHA!!

Oh well at least he still spoke to me (and was lovely) after this so I'm sure it didn't traumatise him :blush-anim-cl:

It was because blackqueen told him she was there lying in her work because her granny had healthy problems and he said "so i´m your granny now!" :roll1:

It was because blackqueen told him she was there lying in her work because her granny had healthy problems and he said "so i´m your granny now!" :roll1:

But that was after I had said that! At first he didn't seem to like it that much, but then he took the line himself :sneaky2:

I know he's been asked this before, but I wondered if we want to ask him again:

"Mika, have you had any opportunities to read what we post about you on the Mika Fan Club?" :naughty:

Should we?

Oh that's so cute!!!

HAHAHA!!

YET he did not look impressed when he chirped back,hehe.

HAHAHHAHA! You should've been like "Did I say granny? I meant grandpa, my bad"