The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

My fellow Canadians...

It is my pleasure to announce you... that MIKA will be coming back to Canada in 2008 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot_jump:

A friend of CaroLollipop asked the man himself, and he said he will be back here in 2008 but doesn't know exactly when yet...

So it seems the rumor was true !!!!!!

REJOICE MY FRIENDS, REJOICE !!!!!!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!! *hyperventilates*

:shocked:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Montreal is so ridiculously expensive for me. *pitiful sigh* That would be awesome fun, though!

I'm hoping for a NYC MFC gathering too so Montreal may be too much for me as well. It depends on his schedule I guess. Whether he decides to do a long N. American tour or come to Canada and the US separately.

I'm hoping for a NYC MFC gathering too so Montreal may be too much for me as well. It depends on his schedule I guess. Whether he decides to do a long N. American tour or come to Canada and the US separately.

Well you see we out here on the WEST COAST hope for maybe some Seattle or LA or San Fran or Hawaii (that would be nice!)I can afford to go to those. I on the other hand would find NYC and Montreal expensive ( will go Montreal anyway regardless of bank situation) however, Vancouver has very large names like Spice Girls! so .......its not like its a small city ! ITS QUITE Large!!!Suzanne waits for Vancouver!!!!!!as I said!!!!!MASSIVE PARTY /DINNER ON ME!

I

If a bunch of MFCers from Europe come over and meet in New York, that might just be too hard to resist! :biggrin2:

if we could all convene in NYC,, I mean a massive group sharing hotels etc....

I mean if its hundreds of us , I might have to go there too!!!!!!! Passport runs out by next October!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I don't have that much money to go to all these places!!!!!!!! The west coast is most attractive you know...! Whales!

ocean! beautiful sunsets!!! I could go on!!!

My fellow Canadians...

It is my pleasure to announce you... that MIKA will be coming back to Canada in 2008 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot_jump:

A friend of CaroLollipop asked the man himself, and he said he will be back here in 2008 but doesn't know exactly when yet...

So it seems the rumor was true !!!!!!

REJOICE MY FRIENDS, REJOICE !!!!!!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: I can't wait for him to announce the dates and plan my mini Mika tour!

If a bunch of MFCers from Europe come over and meet in New York, that might just be too hard to resist! :biggrin2:

Start saving! I actually hope he just goes off and makes another album right now so I'm thinking in terms of next summer or something. He always seems to be going to NYC for one reason or another so it doesn't necessarily have to coincide with a tour.

if we could all convene in NYC,, I mean a massive group sharing hotels etc....

I mean if its hundreds of us , I might have to go there too!!!!!!! Passport runs out by next October!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe if you flew out of Bellingham it wouldn't be so expensive.

I ordered a copy of the DVD on Amazon.ca forever ago.

It hadn't shipped by 5pm today, so I cancelled it and had my friend (who works at Future Shop) pick up a copy for me. I get it when I go pick him up from work in two hours. :biggrin2:

But, I'm banning myself from watching it, until I'm done with the A Year in Cartoon Motion project. :blink:

Acck, talk about willpower!!!

It hadn't shipped by 5pm today, so I cancelled it and had my friend (who works at Future Shop) pick up a copy for me. I get it when I go pick him up from work in two hours. :biggrin2:

But, I'm banning myself from watching it, until I'm done with the A Year in Cartoon Motion project. :blink:

Wow! That's amazing, you will have the DVD at your house avalible to watch ANY TIME and you're going to wait!?!:blink: :blink:

When will your project be finished?

Wow! That's amazing, you will have the DVD at your house avalible to watch ANY TIME and you're going to wait!?!:blink: :blink:

When will your project be finished?

Hopefully tonight! We're having it printed, so we need to get it done, done done in time for the December gigs.

You couldn't get it in a nearby store OR order it online?

I did that too but today I couldn't take it anymore and cancelled the order from Amazon....ran to Futureshop...and I think I may have a slight obsession with the man:blink:

Hopefully tonight! We're having it printed, so we need to get it done, done done in time for the December gigs.

You couldn't get it in a nearby store OR order it online?

I don't have a future shop or best buy around here.

And no one in my house has a credit card :thumbdown:

I sweated buckets and I wasn't even in a jam-packed room with obsessed Mika fans. My daughter and I jumped up and down and danced and belted the songs during the concert part of the dvd. she fell asleep on the sofa and I got all pumped up for London! :woot_jump:

I'm getting it ready for tomorrow morning at about 6am and hope to jump up and down some more every morning before I leave on my trip - maybe I'll lose 10 pounds!

I did that too but today I couldn't take it anymore and cancelled the order from Amazon....ran to Futureshop...and I think I may have a slight obsession with the man:blink:

Just a tiny one. Weensy little obsession, right? :naughty:

Resistance is futile.

2010591699_b4d8174c15_o.jpg

LOL - you are SUCH a bad influence!! "Fly to New York and/or Montreal", she says. "Watch the DVD instead of woking on the project", she says.

Tsk tsk! :roftl:

God, his eyes are beautiful. :wub2: