I very much approve of your new avatar! :biggrin2:

I'm in a good mood even though I'm bored out of my skull cuz the patients seem to be avoiding me today and won't come to use the computer!

I'm having fun checking out all the moderating options though. :biggrin2:

What have you been up to today?

what is your profession?

extreme hotness! :naughty: :naughty:

:wub2:

what is your profession?

Well I'm still a student but I do work experience at a psychiatric facility.. in different departments..

Today I'm at the internetcafé thingie where the patients come to use the puter... but they ain't coming today it seems!

Good evning miss Diana, how are we this fine night?

I'm listening to Colours by Calvin Harris :P

Why are his family always calling in the middle of his videos??? :D

And yes El, your sip pic is fabulously delicious :P

they are my favourite boys these days ( other than MIKA) and I must say you should see some other photos and vids of these boys!

Good evning miss Diana, how are we this fine night?

I'm listening to Colours by Calvin Harris :P

Why are his family always calling in the middle of his videos??? :D

And yes El, your sip pic is fabulously delicious :P

It's still morning here but everything is quite alright! How are you?

Tired, I think we've established that the time that it is here is exavtly the same for you except that if it's AM for me than it's PM for you and vica versa.

I just saw the bourne identity.

Good movie :)

Did you see the original one with Richard Chamberlain of the one with Matt Damon?

It's quite an old movie which I've loved forever.. then Matt did the remake and well.. I refuse to watch that one.. Cuz Richard is just so awesome. Nobody can compete with him. :mf_rosetinted:

great school program imo:thumb_yello:

http://www.nooutsiders.sunderland.ac.uk/

If they only had this when I was in uni doing my practicum (10 years ago). I had a gay peer who was placed in a Catholic school and was discouraged from revealing/sharing his orientation. I remember the unecessary drama that unfolded because he read 1st graders a book called "Heather Has 2 Mommies". The argument against reading the book was that it would "confuse" the children and upset parents. I specifically chose this post grad university program because it was specialized for diversity - go figure. :blink:

Did you see the original one with Richard Chamberlain of the one with Matt Damon?

It's quite an old movie which I've loved forever.. then Matt did the remake and well.. I refuse to watch that one.. Cuz Richard is just so awesome. Nobody can compete with him. :mf_rosetinted:

sorry, luv.. there's NO one like matt... :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

eleonorelle, awesome new avie! :thumb_yello: random guys, or QAF..? I seem to recognise michael in the dark haired guy, but is the other justin..? :blink: how come..?

As for the new MFC picture.. It will take me some time to get used to it. Not so much to the dollar bills or to the asymetry that Scut mentioned but especially to that muscle.. I`d prefered him (or anyone else) fat rather than muscled.

The muscle is just on the male sign in the background I`ve just noticed. And the tea cup is not visible at all. And the skin looks like he has some skin desease. Give me a year or two and hopefully I will get use to that banner.

As for the new MFC picture.. It will take me some time to get used to it. Not so much to the dollar bills or to the asymetry that Scut mentioned but especially to that muscle.. I`d prefered him (or anyone else) fat rather than muscled.

The muscle is just on the male sign in the background I`ve just noticed. And the tea cup is not visible at all. And the skin looks like he has some skin desease. Give me a year or two and hopefully I will get use to that banner.

deano said it's temp. starrats also posted a more refined version of this pic, which is absolutely delightful. I SO love his smile and expression on that pic: it's so himself in it. :wub2:

I could care less for his muscles, but I love his broad shoulders :mf_rosetinted:

deano said it's temp. starrats also posted a more refined version of this pic, which is absolutely delightful. I SO love his smile and expression on that pic: it's so himself in it. :wub2:

I could care less for his muscles, but I love his broad shoulders :mf_rosetinted:

I like his expression and all the rest. I will look for that refined version, let`s see what the final version will be.

Yes the free thinking America!

Oh yes! :biggrin2:

I’m still surprised that a film like Brokeback Mountain made it to the mainstream theatres.:shocked:

But of course, with a famous director like Ang Lee….

Have you seen that film and what are your thoughts about it?:blink:

Oh yes! :biggrin2:

I’m still surprised that a film like Brokeback Mountain made it to the mainstream theatres.:shocked:

But of course, with a famous director like Ang Lee….

Have you seen that film and what are your thoughts about it?:blink:

Yes I`ve seen Brokeback Mountain, once in cinema and few weeks (months?) ago on the Slovak (or Czech?) TV, among the few gay films they screen. But to be honest, I was dissapointed by the film. The blond actor articulated so stangely, probably trying to show that he has inner feelings that he hides, but it was exegerated and I "didn`t buy it from him". What about you - did you like it?

Yes I`ve seen Brokeback Mountain, once in cinema and few weeks (months?) ago on the Slovak (or Czech?) TV, among the few gay films they screen. But to be honest, I was dissapointed by the film. The blond actor articulated so stangely, probably trying to show that he has inner feelings that he hides, but it was exegerated and I "didn`t buy it from him". What about you - did you like it?

You know, it can be taken for a bit presumptuous to say what I’m about to say about the film, but please take it the humorous way.:naughty:

At first I loved it, it was so unusual to see love and love scenes between men on film, :wub2: the sceneries were beautiful, and so I bought the DVD.

Very soon it gave me a feeling of emptiness when I watch it, I’m still not sure why.:blink:

So much sadness and sorrows.

And I don’t like the idea to let the actors as young as they are try to give us a performance of much elder people, maybe better make up had done the deal. I don’t know?

All in all I think it was in it’s way an important film and I truly think Ang Lee made the best of it, but I prefer the novel (as usual) it was so beautiful I can really recommend it.:thumb_yello:

*Still hasn't seen Brokeback Mountain"

I don't get all the fuss about it though, this surely isn't the first movie that features 2 people of the same sex falling in love. Just because this one has two famous non-gay actors in it and a bigger budget people are acting like it's some sort of revolutionary film which I'm sure it isn't.

That's just my view though..