2007: Mika In Sydney- Take40

Jolene

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Okay, it's a start, I have recorded off my video camera the outtakes from this concert.

Hope it is bearable to watch!!

Hopefully more to come soon..

And Grace Kelly....

(our fav part is at about 2min20sec)

Big Girl....

Relax....

Love Today....

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it is only available in Oz???

Will see if someone can help :thumb_yello:

HIYA JOLS !!! PAMRAM posted this a few hours ago too ... even the thread title is exactly the same !!! No matter ... more the merrier !! However .. it seemed then that ppl out of Australia couldn't see it so .... may have to wait for youtube or smth .... :boxed:

Even Blue Sky who was already a VIP on take40 couldn't watch it ....

it IS BEAUTIFUL tho' , isn't it ?? HE LOOKS SOOOOOO HAPPY !!!!! :biggrin2::wub2:

Yeah, I wonder if you can only see it in Australia... I'm in the states and I'm getting an error connecting, too. :(

dcdeb

Yeah, I think that might be the problem. I can't see it either.

And by the way, there is already a thread just like this one, started by PamRam.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7786

Yeah, I wonder if you can only see it in Australia... I'm in the states and I'm getting an error connecting, too. :(

dcdeb

OH !!!!!! I SOOOOOOO WISH WE COULD SHARE IT WITH YOU ALL !!!!!!!

AND for the LUKE fans ...... there was a camera right next to him ... so there is PLENTY of Luke !!!!!!:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

Soooo, I emailed Take 40 and they just sent a reply that apologised but due to recording industry regulations, they can only show viewers in Oz, but they suggested I wait a little while and see if someone uploads it to youtube!!! Cannot believe that...esp after the MTV Japan ones have been removed from youtube.

Damn.:blush-anim-cl:

Soooo, I emailed Take 40 and they just sent a reply that apologised but due to recording industry regulations, they can only show viewers in Oz, but they suggested I wait a little while and see if someone uploads it to youtube!!! Cannot believe that...esp after the MTV Japan ones have been removed from youtube.

Yes Damn ,Blue Sky ..... & WHO do we ask to help us .... DC ?? Or do they mean someone 'further up the line' ???!! :blink::biggrin2:

too bad...i would have loved to see it..hope they'll put it on youtube soon at least..

Could someone record it on a digital camera or something? The screencaps in the Aussie thread has made me REALLY wwant to watch it haha. PLEASEEE

I was just about to reply to you in the aussie thread, yeah it is really painful that you guys aren't able to watch it as it is brilliant!

Will see if on of us can record it somehow?? :thumb_yello:

Hey fmbm, from what I've been told it'll appear on mtv over here sometime, and so theoretically someone will be able to record it and put it on youtube then....

Unless we can work out how to get it on sooner..

I don't think I can wait....its killing me