MIKA at Festival Musilac: AIX-LES-BAINS (France) 12 july 2008

FOUCHONNERET

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is weird I don't get how come he plays so much in France? OK he's doing very well here but he needs to go to other countries... We're not the only ones for God sake's. This way it looks like he's focusing on us.. And he does not need to...

Of course I don't complain, far from that...

I'm sure he's gonna add a few UK dates at least though. Maybe Italy and Werchter too?

I think french are just more organised and knowing his fame there, smarter: they can sell out already now. :bleh:

my take (but o.c. I may be wrong) is he does V, glansto, ibiza and possibly italia. perhaps the german too, not sure.

I wish he would do Ibiza this year but i find it difficult...If he finally goes there again, nothing will be the same *sighs*

Maybe another spanish festival: Summercase (the one he cancelled last year) or Benicassim. Funny thing is both festivals have the same dates this year:blink:

He is a great star in a lot of countries:naughty:

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I can't help it though, I love the feeling that he plays so much in France, it makes us kind of feel special (I know that's ridiculous but well...)

I think french are just more organised and knowing his fame there, smarter: they can sell out already now. :bleh:

Yes but I would think his management would just keep a couple of dates in France to keep more dates for other countries...

I wish he would do Ibiza this year but i find it difficult...If he finally goes there again, nothing will be the same *sighs*

Maybe another spanish festival: Summercase (the one he cancelled last year) or Benicassim. Funny thing is both festivals have the same dates this year:blink:

I think he'll be in ibiza. :wink2:

i think UK and France are the 2 relevant countries for mika to perform.

he's having so much success there that you can consider mika both british and french, as far as success is concerned. i think he's selling the same in both countries, and he speaks both languages...

in addition, i think french management is very smart and organized. they have a good product in their hands and they are taking advantage of it.

i like having more french dates, as france is nearer italy than the uk...but it's me.

i'm pretty sure he'll announce some uk festival soon, as soon as uk festival managements are ready with the programmes.

Italy?

they announced florence (july) in ........APRIL!!!

what shall we expect?

we are lucky that french ppl are doing something we can go to! :thumb_yello:

oh, robertina, you are going. how cool! :punk: I checked on the map and it's rather close to you.. well done. :thumb_yello:

I'd be technically in that area possibly in august, but even if it was in july (and it's not), I'd not dare suggesting another festival, associated with the name MIKA, to hubby.. :boxed: he'd strangle me :blink::blush-anim-cl:

i think UK and France are the 2 relevant countries for mika to perform.

he's having so much success there that you can consider mika both british and french, as far as success is concerned. i think he's selling the same in both countries, and he speaks both languages...

in addition, i think french management is very smart and organized. they have a good product in their hands and they are taking advantage of it.

i like having more french dates, as france is nearer italy than the uk...but it's me.

i'm pretty sure he'll announce some uk festival soon, as soon as uk festival managements are ready with the programmes.

Italy?

they announced florence (july) in ........APRIL!!!

what shall we expect?

we are lucky that french ppl are doing something we can go to! :thumb_yello:

When's he going to announce dates in other countries? That's 4 in France now, France, France, France..........

Maybe he's just doing festivals and he has no control over the timing of the announcements...possibly the other festivals haven't even finished negotiating with their artists yet.

I think a new album is a long way from the shop shelves and perhaps he's not going to do a headlining tour for awhile.

Maybe he's just doing festivals and he has no control over the timing of the announcements...possibly the other festivals haven't even finished negotiating with their artists yet.

I think a new album is a long way from the shop shelves and perhaps he's not going to do a headlining tour for awhile.

You are making me sad Christine...:sad: I don't like reality.

oh,it's on my birthday!I wish I could go!

I was born in wrong country:sneaky2:

ah,Mika,will I EVER see you live?:emot-sad::tears:

Oh, Vedrana! I'm sure you'll see him one day!

Just keep the faith. You know that Ivona and I are pretty sure about- well, you know what.:wink2:

I'm not sure. at least about album. no tour before new album, THAT's sure.

look at how many festivals he was signed in for last year. he attended half of them (or not even, perhaps), sickness or not.