Yelle gig in London, May 21st

sariflor

Sari, are you texting me? I have been unable to get to my phone (meetings) :thumbdown:

I can't come tonight though, I am feeling a bit off colour. I would have loved to see you and Rose though...

I hope you have a good time, remember me to your b/f, maybe he will appreciate Yelle more than he does Mika?

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sari, are you texting me? I have been unable to get to my phone (meetings) :thumbdown:

I can't come tonight though, I am feeling a bit off colour. I would have loved to see you and Rose though...

I hope you have a good time, remember me to your b/f, maybe he will appreciate Yelle more than he does Mika?

texted earlier asking if you were sure sure sure about not coming- I guess this is the final answer :roftl:

Sorry to hear you're not well! I've been on-off sick for AAAAAGES and still not completely over it:boxed:, so my piece of advice is take it easy....But it would have been great to see you. If you change your mind or feel better you know were we are....and I am hoping that he enjoys it, haha!

Although he always liked Mika, you should hear him defend M when others speak badly about him. He just doesn't like him as much as I do :naughty:.

texted earlier asking if you were sure sure sure about not coming- I guess this is the final answer :roftl:

Sorry to hear you're not well! I've been on-off sick for AAAAAGES and still not completely over it:boxed:, so my piece of advice is take it easy....But it would have been great to see you. If you change your mind or feel better you know were we are....and I am hoping that he enjoys it, haha!

]Although he always liked Mika, you should hear him defend M when others speak badly about him[/b]. He just doesn't like him as much as I do :naughty:.

No wonder you love him! :wub2:

No wonder you love him! :wub2:

I know....he's a total sweetie!! Besides the music (that he obviously really likes) and the live shows you should have even heard him once when a friend said something about Mika looking bad or something, and he said that "he is actually a very good looking guy" Funny he!!:wub2:.

I know....he's a total sweetie!! Besides the music (that he obviously really likes) and the live shows you should have even heard him once when a friend said something about Mika looking bad or something, and he said that "he is actually a very good looking guy" Funny he!!:wub2:.

I think it's great, like you can share Mika, no problems with your fandom, hopefully!

Although he always liked Mika, you should hear him defend M when others speak badly about him. He just doesn't like him as much as I do :naughty:.

Imagine he would :roftl:

I think it's great, like you can share Mika, no problems with your fandom, hopefully!

I hope! That would be a shame.

Imagine he would :roftl:

Cr@p that would be a bit mad, hehe...Not sure how I would handle that!

Thank you! It was so great! :biggrin2: Make sure to tell me how it went with Yelle, I'm looking forward to hear about it :thumb_yello:

Ok gals....now are you ready?

Yelle was great, although they started quite late (just after 10) and the support before that was ATROCIOUS!! But she was fantastic. And I mean FANTASTIC.

Full of energy, she did quite a few songs, some I had not heard before, and the usual ones.

She was great and the crowd loved her. There were around 200 people I would say, maximum...maybe less.It was a very small venue.

The funny bit was when she had just started, and Rose says to me: "there's Andy". So I look.....and I say to her "And next to him is Mika":roftl:. They were there with some other friends.

We let them do their thing during the gig and did ours, though Rose said a quick hi to Andy, but we really didn't want to appear stalkerish or anything, so we *ignored* them. I must add, quite well I think! We didn't even look at them.

Well, hardly:roftl:. They were both enjoying the gig a lot, and Mika seems to have taken a leaf out of Andy's book when it comes to dancing to Yelle's music, as he was doing this really "crazy" dance. Very cute.

Anyway so after the gig was done, we were sitting around, and the place became quite empty. We took the chance to go and say hi, and I'm not sure how, but we ended up sitting next to the M and having a nice little chat with him for quite a bit.

It was really nice. I said that I was planning on not saying that we'd seen him (thinking that it was him out on his own time, so maybe he wasn't expecting to be "seen") but he said that it was ok to say.

We chatted about many things, and he was trying to convince us quite a bit that we should go to the Paris show:naughty:.

Oh and we spoke about MFC and how things should start changing and moving "soon". Not quite sure on top of what we were talking about here, but he said what we already knew (that "we" are already official).

In short, it was fantastic to chat to him in such a normal relaxed situation. Oh, and I asked about the Novellos and "of course" he will go tomorrow. Hahaha! He didn't seem to consider it a possibility not to go.

Anyway, I don't want to hog the whole thing so I will leave stuff for Rose to post....But all in all it was a great night!!

So who's wishing now that they had gone? LOL!!

ME!! well I wish I lived in london first of all

I know! I must admit that it was a great opportunity...But did I not say it?:naughty:Nobody took my hunch seriously:thumbdown:

I know! I must admit that it was a great opportunity...But did I not say it?:naughty:Nobody took my hunch seriously:thumbdown:

I would have if I lived in london :naughty:

anyway I'm happy for you lucky girl!! :bleh:

wow... what a lucky girl you are!!!

Don't forget the Pengu!! She teased Mika about her new costume but did not tell him what it will be, ahahaha!!!

And I told him that he has another Tshirt coming:roftl:. Poor guy.

Don't forget the Pengu!! She teased Mika about her new costume but did not tell him what it will be, ahahaha!!!

And I told him that he has another Tshirt coming:roftl:. Poor guy.

yeahhhhhhh rose must be in heaven! i guess he really likes yelle :naughty:

Ooohhh....why does the earth have to be so big? :roftl:

I can't afford to fly everywhere all the time!!!

Anyway, super happy for you Sara!! That's great!!!:punk:

IThe funny bit was when she had just started, and Rose says to me: "there's Andy". So I look.....and I say to her "And next to him is Mika":roftl:. They were there with some other friends.

:fisch:

I'm jealous.

sariflor, STOP MOVING AROUND WOMAN... i can't keep up with you!

(not stalking or anything!! :bleh:)

:naughty:Just testing your reflexes:bleh:

I'm off to bed now- utterly exhausted and need to get up at 7 tomorrow. God knows how I will make it through the day, I was knackered already when I got up this morning:roftl:.

Good night everyone