Starrats

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's adorable!!! :wub2: I want one.

Nice thread title... :blink::roftl:

Owww Starrats Great to read that you made it:naughty:Mika is such a little cute girlie Wish you all the best with your new hamster

What did your mum say about it?

She was mad and said that this was the last one :roftl:

But she likes her to now

but when one of my hamsters dies I can't have a new one :blink: But i don't care about that right now :roftl:

That's awesome! :lmfao: It must be hard taking care of them all :shocked:

No it's not hard Hamsters are really clean animals. :thumb_yello:

I only have to clean there cage once a month and even then it still looks clean :naughty: They all have a "toilet" (big rabbit food bowl) with chinchilla sand, and if I clean this a view times a week the rest of the cage stays clean :thumb_yello:

And they don't eat much ether so it's easy to take care of them, and cheap to :naughty:

No it's not hard Hamsters are really clean animals. :thumb_yello:

I only have to clean there cage once a month and even then it still looks clean :naughty: They all have a "toilet" (big rabbit food bowl) with chinchilla sand, and if I clean this a view times a week the rest of the cage stays clean :thumb_yello:

And they don't eat much ether so it's easy to take care of them, and cheap to :naughty:

I thought they would be the same as rats. I had one rat and it was such a hassle to me :naughty: I had to clean the cage every few days because it peed so much, lol. *Note to self: Buy a hamster.

I thought they would be the same as rats. I had one rat and it was such a hassle to me :naughty: I had to clean the cage every few days because it peed so much, lol. *Note to self: Buy a hamster.

rats are usually also quite clean animals :blink: mine just pee in one corner of the cage, so I only have to clean that corner every day, the rest of the cage is nice and tidy apart from whatever they have chewed to pieces :bleh: