REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS of MIKA @ Rock Werchter Festival, Werchter, Belgium

I haven't heard the audio, don't know about David Whitmey, don't care about the placemat. But the 5 o'clock shadow, the tan, the jeans and the extra weight are overriding all else. Gawd I'm so shallow.

Bab say hi to Rose for me. I hope you enjoy tomorrow. Can't wait to hear your version of events.

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished listening to the audio file. There's nothing terribly wrong with it, in my opinion. Not my favourite version of "Relax, Take It Easy" (my favourite is the acoustic one from iTunes)

I haven't heard the audio, don't know about David Whitmey, don't care about the placemat. But the 5 o'clock shadow, the tan, the jeans and the extra weight are overriding all else. Gawd I'm so shallow.

Bab say hi to Rose for me. I hope you enjoy tomorrow. Can't wait to hear your version of events.

Naah. Don't worry about it...I think the same thing as well:wink2: He did look great:biggrin2:

Audio - not a good recording, doesn't seem mixed properly to me and probably sounded completely different to the people who were there

Wearing a towel - have seen this done by other artists so nothing new there, if that's what it was

Rest - gorgeous. But he'll have danced off the weight by the end of the tour:naughty:.

Finally I've gotten to the last page. Remind me to never sleep in till 3pm again! :roftl:

*goes to listen to audio*

I'm happy the braces are back and I can't wait to hear "Just Can't Get Enough"....he has good choice in cover songs.

Rest - gorgeous. But he'll have danced off the weight by the end of the tour:naughty:.

I don't know. He was pretty chunky all last summer too. Must be eating a lot of ice cream. :naughty:

I don't know. He was pretty chunky all last summer too. Must be eating a lot of ice cream. :naughty:

:roftl:I don't think I've ever heard Mika described as chunky. I always think he looks like he could do with a good meal.

:das: preferably at my house

I've found some slightly different pics... Well at least I think they weren't posted before..

006_MIKA_1919.jpg

]

TFP:thumb_yello:

look at his back!

he' very flexible:naughty:

:roftl:I don't think I've ever heard Mika described as chunky. I always think he looks like he could do with a good meal.

:das: preferably at my house

Lol can I come with you?

and Mika chunky? :blink:

*looks down at self*

I must be some small breed of whale then.

I didn't hear the original...is he?

OH GOD NOOO!!

Yeah, listen to Big Girl....and you can hear it during Relax. He is singing live over it, but what's the point of having the original track playing as well? Probably so the new keyboardist could "act" like he's playing :naughty:

Yeah, listen to Big Girl....and you can hear it during Relax. He is singing live over it, but what's the point of having the original track playing as well? Probably so the new keyboardist could "act" like he's playing :naughty:

o.o

but the singing is different? I can't hear it..

Just have to say this:

My sister is non-judgemental non Mika fanatic (she listens occassionally) and I just played Luke's relax and him live before and then I played the beginning of the one from today and she said "thats funny, who was doing an interpretation of Mika?"

:mf_rosetinted:

o.o

but the singing is different? I can't hear it..

Just have to say this:

My sister is non-judgemental non Mika fanatic (she listens occassionally) and I just played Luke's relax and him live before and then I played the beginning of the one from today and she said "thats funny, who was doing an interpretation of Mika?"

:mf_rosetinted:

Nevermind :lol3:

It's too hard to explain....I guess

Nevermind :lol3:

It's too hard to explain....I guess

I thought it was just the background singers..but I think you may be right, especially on the end of relax

I am SOOO excited for video x.x