• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good afternoon ladies ^^

How is everyone today?

hii!

I was all like "lol afternoon?" but then I realized it actually is, it's just that I didn't wake up until half past twelve today, so I'm a bit off xD

i did indeed!! lol i dont think it helped that i didnt eat all day yesterday because i was tooooo excited!! LOL i think the adrenaline kept me going:biggrin2:

I'm EXACTLY like that too!! I never eat a thing, and then afterwards I'm all shakey and cold and hot at the same time, and doesn't really know what to do with myself. And sometimes I think it's even hard to believe that I've actually just seen someone live.. for REAL. it feels so unreal, know how I mean?

Good afternoon ladies ^^

How is everyone today?

wonderful thanks! yourself??

hii!

I was all like "lol afternoon?" but then I realized it actually is, it's just that I didn't wake up until half past twelve today, so I'm a bit off xD

I'm EXACTLY like that too!! I never eat a thing, and then afterwards I'm all shakey and cold and hot at the same time, and doesn't really know what to do with myself. And sometimes I think it's even hard to believe that I've actually just seen someone live.. for REAL. it feels so unreal, know how I mean?

i know exactly what you mean!! i was in total shock afterwards...i didnt wana go home!! lol

Hey Emma!

I'm okay.

How are you?

x

I'm fine ^^ Though I think got some makeup in my eye so I think I'll start to cry soon :bleh:

hii!

Haha ^^ The time always feels weird when you've had slept for too long :bleh:

wonderful thanks! yourself??

i know exactly what you mean!! i was in total shock afterwards...i didnt wana go home!! lol

concerts sure are wonderful :punk:

gaah I just wish I'd seen Mika more than once, but hopefully he'll come to WOW, so..

because the other band that I see a lot, they've lost a bit of their magic because I've seen them so many times, so I don't get all shivery like in the beginning anymore. And I never get that "unreal" feeling with them anymore.. which is quite boring.

Awwwww lol

*tries to help Emma get make up out of her eye*

Does anyone know when Jass was last online?

x

Thanks ^_^

On her profile or whatever it's called it says "Last Activity: Yesterday 09:24 PM"

She will probably get online tonight ^^

OH YEAH!!

Was it awesome?

x

IT WAS ******* AWESOME!!!:naughty: it was just so amazing!!! and we were so close to the stage, i was one from the front!!

I was a bit gutted about him not taking his top off when he played on the trashcan though! he came up to the mike and was talking to the crowd and everyone was shouting, he was like 'you know i cant understand a word you're saying' and so everyone went quiet and i shouted out 'GET YA TOP OFF!!' and i think he heard me:roftl: quite a few people were laughin so it must of been loud enough! :biggrin2:

concerts sure are wonderful :punk:

gaah I just wish I'd seen Mika more than once, but hopefully he'll come to WOW, so..

because the other band that I see a lot, they've lost a bit of their magic because I've seen them so many times, so I don't get all shivery like in the beginning anymore. And I never get that "unreal" feeling with them anymore.. which is quite boring.

lol which band is that? i dont think Mika will ever lose his magic!! :bleh:

I saw her yesterday.. she wasn't on very much tho. and I think she's at work now..

Thanks ^_^

On her profile or whatever it's called it says "Last Activity: Yesterday 09:24 PM"

She will probably get online tonight ^^

Thanks girls.

I know she is at work today but I don't know her hours.

I wish she was here now :sad:

x

IT WAS ******* AWESOME!!!:naughty: it was just so amazing!!! and we were so close to the stage, i was one from the front!!

I was a bit gutted about him not taking his top off when he played on the trashcan though! he came up to the mike and was talking to the crowd and everyone was shouting, he was like 'you know i cant understand a word you're saying' and so everyone went quiet and i shouted out 'GET YA TOP OFF!!' and i think he heard me:roftl: quite a few people were laughin so it must of been loud enough! :biggrin2:

:roftl: :roftl:

Well I don't imagine you are the quietest (sp?) person!!

x

lol which band is that? i dont think Mika will ever lose his magic!! :bleh:

the ark xP I've seen them 19 times, so.. yeah. Still love them though, but it's not really the same thing anymore. I've gotten so used to it now. lol. I suppose I only have myself to blame, haha.

Thanks girls.

I know she is at work today but I don't know her hours.

I wish she was here now :sad:

x

hm.. she'll probably work til 17 I think.. (normal working hours here). so she might probably get online about 18 swedish time... but I dunno if that's 17 or 19 in UK-time xD

:roftl: :roftl:

Well I don't imagine you are the quietest (sp?) person!!

x

:naughty: i am at first cos im shy:bleh: but someone had to tell him what we wanted to see! haha!

whats the (sp?) for? lol

AAAAHH!!! They just played Love Today on tv! I'm in shock! Never seen it on tv before! Though I missed the first minute :/

So much better than watching it on youtube! ^^

aaaaah! *jelaous* (sp? I've totally forgotten how to spell that word.. weeeird.)

I've only seen the last three seconds of it on tv..

the ark xP I've seen them 19 times, so.. yeah. Still love them though, but it's not really the same thing anymore. I've gotten so used to it now. lol. I suppose I only have myself to blame, haha.

Blimey!! 19 times:blink: thats hardcore!! lol ive only been to one Mika gig so far....but i have another 3 lined up!:thumb_yello:

hm.. she'll probably work til 17 I think.. (normal working hours here). so she might probably get online about 18 swedish time... but I dunno if that's 17 or 19 in UK-time xD

It's 17 ^^ Or 5 PM in the UK

IM HEEEEERRRRE!!!!!

Sorry, I was busy PMing people about the card thread LOL xDDD

how is everyone?

i shall have to go soon because i desperately need a bath and hairwash, but just thought i'd pop in and say HI!!!

IM HEEEEERRRRE!!!!!

Sorry, I was busy PMing people about the card thread LOL xDDD

how is everyone?

i shall have to go soon because i desperately need a bath and hairwash, but just thought i'd pop in and say HI!!!

Hi Caz!!! how are ya??:biggrin2:

Blimey!! 19 times:blink: thats hardcore!! lol ive only been to one Mika gig so far....but i have another 3 lined up!:thumb_yello:

yeah I've liked them for 7 years, so it's not that weird ;) And I've been going to their gigs for 5 years. And I'm one of two mods/admins at their official forum.. lol. Most of their fans now are new ones, and I was like one of the few oldies left, so I got the job. haha.