2007 - Mika @ Sentrum Scene, Oslo, Norway: 07 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HI! Haven\t had time to catch up on thread but will just try and get a quick report in as it will be the weekend before I am back at my computer.

We have had a fantastic amazing brilliant night. All my expectations (of a small venue) were fulfilled. The fact that we have just spent five hours on the freezing streets of Oslo as the satation wasnæt open is irrelevant! I will post this in bits as I don\t trust the computer not to lose it!

HI! Haven\t had time to catch up on thread but will just try and get a quick report in as it will be the weekend before I am back at my computer.

We have had a fantastic amazing brilliant night. All my expectations (of a small venue) were fulfilled. The fact that we have just spent five hours on the freezing streets of Oslo as the satation wasnæt open is irrelevant! I will post this in bits as I don\t trust the computer not to lose it!

Hoya Kath , got ya texts :thumb_yello:

Are you ok??? i bet your frrreeezing!!!!

As I think Robi reported, we got the train in and arrived about five. there were four MFCers there already...looking like refuees! Once again, it was brilliant to meet new friends and we all got on brilliantly immdediatly. Doors opened about 8 20. By this time it was obvious that we were not going to catch the last train!

Once inside, it was great, really small.... a bit like my first mika gig at the ABC inGlasgow in Feb. I took Robis advice and went for central position. I was resting my elbow on the stage and often had to move it to prevent mika from standing on it...I was THAT close.

Richard the camera man (who is actually called Andy according to Simon the bus driver and I believe him as I heard him called it in Torino) came over.

Thanks kath! But the big question is....*drum roll*....

Did your arse fall off?!

Ooh and please don't forget to give us details about what it feels like to hold his leg. And have him stage dive into the audience. Sounds like a dream. You go to a fab Mika gig and you lose the ass, grope Mika's leg and then he jumps you. *i like to exaggerate* :roftl:

As I think Robi reported, we got the train in and arrived about five. there were four MFCers there already...looking like refuees! Once again, it was brilliant to meet new friends and we all got on brilliantly immdediatly. Doors opened about 8 20. By this time it was obvious that we were not going to catch the last train!

Once inside, it was great, really small.... a bit like my first mika gig at the ABC inGlasgow in Feb. I took Robis advice and went for central position. I was resting my elbow on the stage and often had to move it to prevent mika from standing on it...I was THAT close.

Richard the camera man (who is actually called Andy according to Simon the bus driver and I believe him as I heard him called it in Torino) came over.

<waits for second report> :biggrin2:

Hi Fred! Thanks for the middle of the night link to the outside world! Yes, fine thanks!

Richard was very surprised that he had last seen me in Italy and now here I was in Oslo...I asked him why he should be so surprised! He asked me a lot of questions on camera which I will talk about later (at the weekend) when I am home. It was good to see him. He asked how the prep was going for Glasgow (and the christmas themed Donny!)

Thanks kath! But the big question is....*drum roll*....

Did your arse fall off?!

Ooh and please don't forget to give us details about what it feels like to hold his leg. And have him stage dive into the audience. Sounds like a dream. You go to a fab Mika gig and you lose the ass, grope Mika's leg and then he jumps you. *i like to exaggerate* :roftl:

"Then he jumps you" .. what has kath been upto :naughty:

Hi Fred! Thanks for the middle of the night link to the outside world! Yes, fine thanks!

Richard was very surprised that he had last seen me in Italy and now here I was in Oslo...I asked him why he should be so surprised! He asked me a lot of questions on camera which I will talk about later (at the weekend) when I am home. It was good to see him. He asked how the prep was going for Glasgow (and the christmas themed Donny!)

Your welcome me dear :thumb_yello:

I know how good texts and contact are especially after a Mika gig :biggrin2:

See they remembered so well us going on about Glasgow and Donny :biggrin2:

Great stuff .. pleased you warm and safe and sound :thumb_yello:

Yelle was/were good. Then of course the real excitment grew to intensity.

I knew what to expect of course but I thought it may well be different with Mika not being well. It was just amazing to be SO close. I resisited the teenage reaching out to touch behaviuor for a long time but in the end I just couldn\t resist it! I held his leg....the embroidered bit down the side of his trousers was very fancy and just holding him like that was incredible....ok...sorry!

I knew what to expect of course but I thought it may well be different with Mika not being well. It was just amazing to be SO close. I resisited the teenage reaching out to touch behaviuor for a long time but in the end I just couldn\t resist it! I held his leg....the embroidered bit down the side of his trousers was very fancy and just holding him like that was incredible....ok...sorry!

KATH!!! :yikes:

You're here and you're reporting! :roll1:

More more more!!!

dcdeb

Go kath!!!! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

The show was incredible. At one point he really did look in pain..I couldn\t bear to take a pic at that point...it would have been too intrusive. A lot of my pics are from directly underneath him (tee hee!) and i have a very close shot of his crotch...doesn\t sound like me does it!

During Love Tody he bent towards me and sang a line directly into my face...I haven\t recovered yet!

The show was incredible. At one point he really did look in pain..I couldn\t bear to take a pic at that point...it would have been too intrusive. A lot of my pics are from directly underneath him (tee hee!) and i have a very close shot of his crotch...doesn\t sound like me does it!

During Love Tody he bent towards me and sang a line directly into my face...I haven\t recovered yet!

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Did he look im pain as you were gripping his leg so hard :roftl:

Omigod! Where's a time machine when you need one!

Good question Fred..that may have been why he was in pain!

He did indeed stage dive at the end the little devil! It has to be said that a lot of people are inpain because of it...but hey...whats a little pain!

Hi Deb and suzy and anyone else around..sorry I am rushing but not long until train time and i am probably already destined for divorce so I had better catch the train!

Oh. Don't get a divorce. Catch your train. Thanks for trying to post as much as you can. It's awesome! We can wait...i think.

Good question Fred..that may have been why he was in pain!

He did indeed stage dive at the end the little devil! It has to be said that a lot of people are inpain because of it...but hey...whats a little pain!

awesome !!! mika stage diving , my life is now complete :roftl:

Next album death metal I can feel it :naughty: