Saz and Caz's even BIGGER ONE!! GLASGOW!!!

Sara

O.K Peeps!!!

As you know, there is a thread for 'The Big One' - Friday night meet up in Glasgow where peeps are going for a chinese. You can view the thread here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9858

Some of us aren't getting there til later and will miss the meal (Like me and Caz) so will only have time for pubbing and clubbing.

The question is, and reason for this thread is, who wants to come out clubbing with us?

Yes, we will more likely have a late night, but so what, I ain't getting up at the crack of dawn, worrying about the queue!! :roftl:

More than likely, i will be up at a 'decent' time, but that's not the point - enjoying ourselves as 'friends' is. :biggrin2: - and let's face it, all this time and effort, AND money on getting to Glasgow - we have to make the best of it.:biggrin2:

So, a karaoke bar would be cool, a pub, and a club would be cool.....anyone wanna come?

Time to P A R T Y -:punk: Who's in?

Anymore ideas and suggestions welcome.

Thanks for reading!! Love, Saz & Caz. :wub2:

Yeah, i wanna party!!!!!:

Me

Caz

Jemmalee

Freddiesdouble

RAK1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i aint going clubbing on the friday but i plan to on the saturday night ! arent we planning to go to a pub after the chinkie ? i thought that was the plan & theres plenty of pubs in glasgow with dance floors if thats what your looking for !

i really do not know in which poor and miserable state i will be at 10...

i'll wake up at 5 am on friday! :shocked:

can i decide at the moment please.....

i really want to be in good shape for the gig and after, and i know i need some rest...

i AM a real oldling! :biggrin2:

i think going somewhere was already decided....maybe just the 'where' was the main point!

i really do not know in which poor and miserable state i will be at 10...

i'll wake up at 5 am on friday! :shocked:

can i decide at the moment please.....

i really want to be in good shape for the gig and after, and i know i need some rest...

i AM a real oldling! :biggrin2:

i think going somewhere was already decided....maybe just the 'where' was the main point!

i suggested the horseshoe bar i really dont think well get in theres far too many of us but we will find somewhere , theres also a pub in glasgow called the 80s bar im sure its got a small dance floor for all the hyper people like sara !

i suggested the horseshoe bar i really dont think well get in theres far too many of us but we will find somewhere , theres also a pub in glasgow called the 80s bar im sure its got a small dance floor for all the hyper people like sara !

:naughty::roftl::punk:

I;m just hyper about seeing you lot!! Keep forgetting about Mika!!:naughty::roftl::wink2:

Well I'll be well rested, I'm gonna try and get there by 3, so I'll have a snooze 'til 5 get up get cleaned up an ready for the meal. When I'm fed, I'll be ready for serious drinkies and whatever else is planned.

So count me in.

:punk: :punk:

Parrtyyyyyyyy until dawn :wink2:

So do you wanna go clubbin;? Or to a pub club that scg was on about?

Caz, what do you wanna do?

Anybody know Glasgow well??? SCG maybe? Any pointers would be very helpful. :biggrin2:

Anybody know Glasgow well??? SCG maybe? Any pointers would be very helpful. :biggrin2:

Yeh defo club :thumb_yello:

Some kind of late thing would be great

I dont know Glasgow well enough , I could take you to some party places in edinburgh :wink2:

yeah i know it very well do you want to know my views on clubbing in glasgow ? you wont like it !