Mika @ "Wetten dass" (biggest European TV show) 8 December 2007

mariposa

He didn't sound too great in my opinion, looked very tired aswell.

He didn't do the high notes in the end, the oooh-aaaah bit.

Thomas talked to him briefly.. about Austrian girls being pretty and if Mika spent the day checking these girls out. :roftl:

Is this is by the way? Or will Mika be on again to gamble on one of the bets?

Or don't they do that on German Wetten Das?

Oh, thanks for your review, Diana!

Hmmm...as if he couldn't have talked about sth else with him....but hey, that's the way it is....

I don't think he will be on the couch...:boxed: Only some VIPs do so...and if Mika has already left....

Don't worry, he got out of it in a brilliant way. As always. Go Mika! :thumb_yello:

Joins the cheering! :groupwave:

It was just "Graz is the city with the most beautiful girls on earth. So did you take a look around today? Oh, I saw you brought two girls yourself! So have you been checking out the girls in Graz today?" ---- "... i went snowriding instead..."

hehe, brilliant!!! Snowriding!! I love you, Mika! :blush-anim-cl::wink2:

(I didn't say that :mf_rosetinted: )

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blowup: :blowup:

my uncle wanted to record it and when i see him again (one day..) he'll hopefuölly bring me the file (or send me a link or so. who knows.)

hell, it really sucks... my father started like "ah! see? he is NOT ill!! and you went to london for that!" ( i still havent said that i'll go again in feb...) Why dont they understand that being ill does not necessarily mean that you are in bed at home, puking the whole day? i tried telling him about mika's vocal chords on wednesday but he didnt get it & so i didnt even start when he was complaining about mika's performance (although ill-with-a-virus). :blowup:

martin is really ill, right? and the music was playback, right? saranayde looked gorgeous :wub2:

Hmm... that was not really Mika as we know him... No high notes at the beginning of the song and even my bf (who wasn't even really watching but knew about the cancellations) said: "he sounds as if he's actually not allowed to sing". :blink:

Oh well. Hope he will get that well deserved rest now.

BTW Sara on the guitar, wonder where Martin was. Luke had a nice place at the front and I liked the burning sofa. :naughty:

Hehe, Mika and his sleighriding... :biggrin2: Hope someone will upload it to YouTube soon, I couldn't record it myself!

Oh, Sara on the guitar!!! I'd love to see that!

I really hope that he'll get some rest, too....No more singing for the next days/weeks! :wink2:

:blowup: :blowup:

my uncle wanted to record it and when i see him again (one day..) he'll hopefuölly bring me the file (or send me a link or so. who knows.)

hell, it really sucks... my father started like "ah! see? he is NOT ill!! and you went to london for that!" ( i still havent said that i'll go again in feb...) Why dont they understand that being ill does not necessarily mean that you are in bed at home, puking the whole day? i tried telling him about mika's vocal chords on wednesday but he didnt get it & so i didnt even start when he was complaining about mika's performance (although ill-with-a-virus). :blowup:

martin is really ill, right? and the music was playback, right? saranayde looked gorgeous :wub2:

don't worry...some people just don't understand it! :wink2:

wanna see saranyde!!! :biggrin2:

He should have stayed at home.

BUT it was soo good to see him again, and if it was only briefly on the TV screen...

Funny, how Sarana... pretended to play bass :boxed:

Reminded me of something...

of what??

Oh, Sara on the guitar!!! I'd love to see that!

I really hope that he'll get some rest, too....No more singing for the next days/weeks! :wink2:

Well actually I only noticed her, my eyes were on Mika all the time.

This was definitely not the Mika as we know him, not even the ill Mika as we saw him in Dusseldorf... :boxed:

Well actually I only noticed her, my eyes were on Mika all the time.

This was definitely not the Mika as we know him, not even the ill Mika as we saw him in Dusseldorf... :boxed:

:tears: *wants to hug SOMEONE*

edit: I'm also wondering if there will be a "Wetten dass" backstage online interview...becasue most singers/guests are interviewed afterwards and the video is then available in the mediathek.......

would be great!

I just imagined Martin lying in his bed, ill like hell and thus acting as if he would die soon (as men usually do :sneaky2:): "Mika... *coughcough* one last thing... take my guitar on stage! *sniffsniff*" But Sara did a god job :naughty: ... especially while shaking her butt :naughty:.

Luke rocks! Poor mika. Hope he gets well soon. He really needs some time off!!! However, i'm quitre sure that you only noticed the he-IS-ill-thing if you are.. well, like us. My parents would have never noticed.

You mean the other show on German tv, in April?

Well... German tv does the dubbing, Mikas band strikes back? :naughty:

No actually it reminded me of an old music video of somebody else (can't remember which one it was for f-sakes) featuring a lot of women in very short dresses pretending to play instruments :mf_rosetinted:

Can't we keep the discussion in one thread????? :blink::roftl:

Like... here?

there are MORE threads? :blink: I'm trying to write my stupid essay at the sane time... so it would be great if it could be discussed in ONE thread :thumb_yello:

I just imagined Martin lying in his bed, ill like hell and thus acting as if he would die soon (as men usually do :sneaky2:): "Mika... *coughcough* one last thing... take my guitar on stage! *sniffsniff*" But Sara did a god job :naughty: ... especially while shaking her butt :naughty:.

Luke rocks! Poor mika. Hope he gets well soon. He really needs some time off!!! However, i'm quitre sure that you only noticed the he-IS-ill-thing if you are.. well, like us. My parents would have never noticed.

I hope you're right about that...