The Official "The Boy Who Knew Too Much ERA" Charts & Sales around the world Thread

Showtunes17

Hello people :wink2:

Let's get this thread started early as possible this time! :boing:

Here is an example of LICM's version thread - http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7729&highlight=chart+thread

This thread will consist of all things Chart related throughout the upcoming era of "The Boy Who Knew Too Much" album.

You can also help post where the singles have charted around your parts of the world, whether it be Radio charts, Music Video charts, official charts anything. Post away.:thumb_yello:

First Single from this album is..... "We are Golden" :teehee::biggrin2:

Rumoured release download date is 6th Sept and Physical release is 7th Sept.

Let's hope The Boy Who Knew Too Much [TBWKTM], is able to match the success of LICM, if not even better it :punk:

Edited by Showtunes17

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello people :wink2:

Let's get this thread started early as possible this time! :boing:

Here is an example of LICM's version thread - http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7729&highlight=chart+thread

This thread will consist of all things Chart related throughout the upcoming era of "We are Golden" album.

You can also help post where the singles have charted around your parts of the world, whether it be Radio charts, Music Video charts, official charts anything. Post away.:thumb_yello:

First Single from this album is..... "We are Golden" :teehee::biggrin2:

Rumoured release download date is 6th Sept and Physical release is 7th Sept.

Let's hope WAG, is able to match the success of LICM, if not even better it :punk:

That's a good idea

Here's something else. Adam Lambert is on the trending topics on Twitter. Mika could be there too, and We Are golden.

Some of us on Twitter always write #MIKA and #wearegolden in our tweets to, and about Mika and his song. If EVERYONE did the same we could get Mika and WAG on the trending topics!

That's a good idea

Here's something else. Adam Lambert is on the trending topics on Twitter. Mika could be there too, and We Are golden.

Some of us on Twitter always write #MIKA and #wearegolden in our tweets to, and about Mika and his song. If EVERYONE did the same we could get Mika and WAG on the trending topics!

ohhhh.. some ignorant here didn't know it.. :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

will try and do so, from now on :thumb_yello:

OMG, welcome back!!! Quite a few old faces we've seen!

Omg it just feels like 2007 :tears:

I was thinking the exact same thing!

2007 with all the singles being released and they all became top 10 hits, and with all the threads 'vote for mika on.....' :wub2:

Thanks for the welcome guys:aah::biggrin2: For an oldie here, I need to get my post count up like some of you other guys LOL :blush-anim-cl:

That's a good idea

Great idea i'll get on board with this !!:thumb_yello:

not in the charts yet...but record of the week at Jo Whiley's?:wink2:

mikasounds just realised i answered jo whiley's questionnaire for record of the week slightly tipsy at the pub last night.

about 18 hours ago from web

That's a good idea

That's true Marilyn and it's a good idea for those MFC twitterers whose updates aren't locked. However some of us, myself included, lock our updates and our tweets don't appear on the public timeline or in trending topics. I lock my updates because whenever I have tried 'going public' I get the most horrendous amount of spam, and strange individuals/marketing organisations following me, and I hate that.

I wish there was a way to affect trending topics while still being 'private'..but there doesn't seem to be.

Also..good to see Showtunes back! That definitely heralds a new chart era for Mika :naughty:

That's true Marilyn and it's a good idea for those MFC twitterers whose updates aren't locked. However some of us, myself included, lock our updates and our tweets don't appear on the public timeline or in trending topics. I lock my updates because whenever I have tried 'going public' I get the most horrendous amount of spam, and strange individuals/marketing organisations following me, and I hate that.

I wish there was a way to affect trending topics while still being 'private'..but there doesn't seem to be.

Also..good to see Showtunes back! That definitely heralds a new chart era for Mika :naughty:

Well at least people who's updates arn't locked can get involved with trending Mika and WAG. I do get some undesirables trying to follow me, but I get emails about any followers, so I can block them if I need to.

lool :D

Mika is still on C list with Radio 1. http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/playlist/#clist

Guest roelvano

Last week it was 'Megahit' on Radio 3FM in Holland, like Miek said.

Every 2/3 hours they played WAG :)

I loved it!! ONE whole week WAG, every 3 hours; fabulous!

Dj's said it was a fantastic song and they love it.

In my experience (limited to the past few months) the twitter spam dies a natural death, with absolutely no effort/hassle on my part. And I have had people/weirdos follow me in response to both Mika and Perez @replies to me, but they soon disappear. You don't get sent followers tweets only following tweets, so you never need to see who or what follows you. And all in all I have only 111 followers, so it's not that bad.

My suggestion is you just make your profile public, and ignore who is following you, and eventually twitter removes the offending spammers. The sad thing about having your profile set to private is that NOBODY can see you except your own followers, so even if you tweet @mikasounds, he doesn't get your message. Nor do any of the rest of us *not* following you, even if you @reply us, unless we are following you.

And if you want less spam email, go to settings>notices>unclick "email when someone starts following me".

If you use Tweet Deck or one of the applications which make twitter more manageable, you can make groups and track your friends' tweets MUCH more easily, and the whole experience is more fun.:biggrin2:

In my experience (limited to the past few months) the twitter spam dies a natural death, with absolutely no effort/hassle on my part. And I have had people/weirdos follow me in response to both Mika and Perez @replies to me, but they soon disappear. You don't get sent followers tweets only following tweets, so you never need to see who or what follows you. And all in all I have only 111 followers, so it's not that bad.

My suggestion is you just make your profile public, and ignore who is following you, and eventually twitter removes the offending spammers. The sad thing about having your profile set to private is that NOBODY can see you except your own followers, so even if you tweet @mikasounds, he doesn't get your message. Nor do any of the rest of us *not* following you, even if you @reply us, unless we are following you.

And if you want less spam email, go to settings>notices>unclick "email when someone starts following me".

If you use Tweet Deck or one of the applications which make twitter more manageable, you can make groups and track your friends' tweets MUCH more easily, and the whole experience is more fun.:biggrin2:

Thank you very much for yr suggestions BS, gonna put them into practice :)