Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, so he's kinda tamed. That's so cool! All we get from our cat is scratching the doors when he wants out Btw, that's really annoying in the morning. You need is some more sleep but all you heard is some scratching onto your doors[/Quote]

Oww I can imagine that:aah:

Cicero (his name) sleeps in the bathroom downstairs:naughty: I've never heard him scratching on the doors. Maybe I sleep to deep?:roftl:

Oww I can imagine that:aah:

Cicero (his name) sleeps in the bathroom downstairs:naughty: I've never heard him scratching on the doors. Maybe I sleep to deep?:roftl:

Oh, Cicero :fangurl: What a nice name! Mine is Mauris. He's pleased to meet ya :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

He sleeps in a bathroom? I've heard some cats sleeps in a sink but I've never seen anything liek that :roftl: My cat sleeps in my bed :roftl:

Oh, Cicero :fangurl: What a nice name! Mine is Mauris. He's pleased to meet ya :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

He sleeps in a bathroom? I've heard some cats sleeps in a sink but I've never seen anything liek that :roftl: My cat sleeps in my bed :roftl:

Cicero's pleased to meet you too!:naughty:

He has his blanket in there, it's our solution for where to keep him at night. He can't get into mischief in there:roftl: He's a greedy pig, we can't leave him in the kitchen:mf_rosetinted: And my parents say it's not good to have cat's hair in the bed.

Cicero's pleased to meet you too!:naughty:

He has his blanket in there, it's our solution for where to keep him at night. He can't get into mischief in there:roftl: He's a greedy pig, we can't leave him in the kitchen:mf_rosetinted: And my parents say it's not good to have cat's hair in the bed.

:biggrin2:

Yeah, cat hairs is an issue, but mine's hair are not so long, so we survive :naughty:

Your cat steals things from the kitchen? Naughty, naughty boy :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

Yeah, cat hairs is an issue, but mine's hair are not so long, so we survive :naughty:

Your cat steals things from the kitchen? Naughty, naughty boy :mf_rosetinted:

Ah, that's something else:biggrin2:

In winter he tends to get bored and then he checks out the organic waste:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Ah, that's something else:biggrin2:

In winter he tends to get bored and then he checks out the organic waste:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Maybe somebody is allergic to cat's hairs, then it's like youch :boxed:

Umm.. yak? :aah:

:blink: Windows 7 is the newest actually

*double checks* Yeah, it is. It's kinda a better version of Vista:wink2:

Great!!!Thought it was one of em that they used ages ages before xp and vista. can breath now! Thx :huglove:

Its damn great... got confused cos it sounds kinda old to me :teehee: but the look and what you can do is amazing!

Maybe somebody is allergic to cat's hairs, then it's like youch :boxed:

Umm.. yak? :aah:

That must be horrible.:boxed: I've been told that the body might overreact because of having them there all the time. Don't get why though, it should be used to it then:blink:

Yeah he's weird:roftl::roftl:

Great!!!Thought it was one of em that they used ages ages before xp and vista. can breath now! Thx :huglove:

Its damn great... got confused cos it sounds kinda old to me :teehee: but the look and what you can do is amazing!

Yeah it might sound like it was an old one:aah:

You're welcome:pinkbow:

My friend has 7 one and it's so awesome! Tho my pc would not run it :huh:

That must be horrible.:boxed: I've been told that the body might overreact because of having them there all the time. Don't get why though, it should be used to it then:blink:

Yeah he's weird:roftl::roftl:

I feel sorry for people that has this kind of allergy. I mean, you can love animals so very much, but you can't have them :huh:

I tried to imagine how that all might look like :roftl::roftl:

My friend has 7 one and it's so awesome! Tho my pc would not run it :huh:

I feel sorry for people that has this kind of allergy. I mean, you can love animals so very much, but you can't have them :huh:

I tried to imagine how that all might look like :roftl::roftl:

One is really lucky to not have an allergy. Animals are so adorable after all:wub2:

Imagine a cat sticking its head in a brown paper bag with meat remainings:mf_rosetinted:

It sounds like he's totally nuts:aah:

One is really lucky to not have an allergy. Animals are so adorable after all:wub2:

Imagine a cat sticking its head in a brown paper bag with meat remainings:mf_rosetinted:

It sounds like he's totally nuts:aah:

If someone let me I'd have sooo maaaany cats. I just adore them :wub2:

But ammm.. cats does that? No? :dunno:

Our neighbour once had seven at a time:blink: I'm not sure I could still handle it. Nice idea though:wub2:

They're nosy:dunno:

Well, if those are mean and difficult to live with, then nooo, but if they are cuddly and sweet, then why not? :naughty:

True. Nosy indeed. Mine always loves to stare thought the window :blink:

Archived