MIKA in local paper (forest of dean review newspaper)

fernii

I am really sorry but i can't find this anywhere on the internet as its a small local newspaper. So i will type it out instead:

Singer MIKA has pots of mary rose work!

SINGER MIKA has been stocking up on forest potter Mary Rose Young's work for his new flat in London. Mary's brother James Young has been helping her with a big exhibition in paris "Maison et Objet" and on the last day MIKA appeared with his order. "Of course i didn't recognise him. he was kitting out his London home and was accompanied by his interior designer and she did most of the talking" said James. "He really liked Mary Rose's pieces and they ordered a large chandelier, two flowery table lamps, a large platter, and a large vase, and then he asked if i could send him two plain lampshades too in case Mary Rose's glower encrused ones didn't look right! "After they left my neighbours told me who i'd just taken an order from and then MIKA came back for his glasses. We'll be sending the pieces over to him in about six weeks".

ive just asked mum and now we're going to her shop tomazzz

wow that took me absolutly ages to type out lol

here the website for the potter http://maryroseyoung.com/index.asp

p.s move if in the wrong place

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But I can imagine that everything else is white beside his funny bathroom.

Who knows the name of the artist he wanted to do his bathroom? It was told in that thread where the emails to Louboutin were, can´t find it.

Gosh i love those chandeliers:mf_lustslow:

Me too!

I love chandeliers!:wub2:

When I lived back at the family house, I got a chandelier for the living room, but before I got to put it up, me and my brother had our big fall out, and I moved out.

He's put it up since though and it looks great, I'm just not getting the benefit:aah:

But I can imagine that everything else is white beside his funny bathroom.

Who knows the name of the artist he wanted to do his bathroom? It was told in that thread where the emails to Louboutin were, can´t find it.

Cynthia Cosentino

have a look at the last scan :wink2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3004813&postcount=95

I am really sorry but i can't find this anywhere on the internet as its a small local newspaper. So i will type it out instead:

Singer MIKA has pots of mary rose work!

SINGER MIKA has been stocking up on forest potter Mary Rose Young's work for his new flat in London. Mary's brother James Young has been helping her with a big exhibition in paris "Maison et Objet" and on the last day MIKA appeared with his order. "Of course i didn't recognise him. he was kitting out his London home and was accompanied by his interior designer and she did most of the talking" said James. "He really liked Mary Rose's pieces and they ordered a large chandelier, two flowery table lamps, a large platter, and a large vase, and then he asked if i could send him two plain lampshades too in case Mary Rose's glower encrused ones didn't look right! "After they left my neighbours told me who i'd just taken an order from and then MIKA came back for his glasses. We'll be sending the pieces over to him in about six weeks".

ive just asked mum and now we're going to her shop tomazzz

wow that took me absolutly ages to type out lol

here the website for the potter http://maryroseyoung.com/index.asp

p.s move if in the wrong place

He was in France the 7th of September :aah:

Not my taste, I have to say :bleh:

And with his choice of bathroom stuff, I fear the flat will be so frighteningly kitsch it will put your teeth on edge :naughty:

Do you think the chandeliers are as good as the one in our room in Cornwall?:wink2::naughty:

Archived