French Interview - Public n°225 (3 November 2007)

Yoppappop

Thought you might be interested... :fisch:

mikanv4.jpg

(stupid people... they took his sister for "a girl"... they could get info before publishing stupid things...)

Just because i'm nice, here is the translation :

Big picture : with his beautiful smile, the relax, take it easy singer seduces more than one (boy or girl)

At 24, he got the world at his feet in less than 1 year. THE 2007 phenomenon took the time to answer our questions... the most inquisitive ones !

unknown last year, today you're an international star. how do you live it ?

It's both exciting and scary. it's like something unreal. i say to myself "all that is fake, i'm gonna wake up soon ! "

what are you massive seduction weapons ?

physically, i think i'm rather ordinary, so i'd say my voice, my "modern-time poet" side, my style."

at least, you have no hang-ups !

on the contrary, i'm all made in hung-ups. when i was a little boy, i was staying on my own cause my school mates were saying i was "different". certainly my style.

you fascinate both girls and boys. sexually, where would you place yourself ?

good question ! i don't even know myself ! i think i most of all need to seduce, so boys or girls, it doesn't matter ! at the moment, i'm just 24, it's not choice-time yet and honestly, i'm not sure about anything yet !

what could you do for love ?

give away my piano for, let's say, 48 hours !

money-talk, what was your last excentricity ?

get a private jet so all my family could come and see me at the Olympia last summer. but i'm very reasonable with money : this won't make me loose my mind.

Always in good company...

picture 1 : one day with a girl... mika shows up with pretty girls on a regular time basis, like here, in the streets of LA last march, with this beautiful brunette (it's his sister you stupid lots !!!!!!!)

picture 2 : with a boy the day after ! later, we find him with the scottish actor alan cumming, having lot of fun !

And honestly, i wouldn't take anything for granted from this magazine... i posted it just because it made me remember the good old "we don't care" times :naughty: :naughty: :roftl::lmao: :lmao:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought you might be interested... :fisch:

mika.jpg

(stupid people... they took his sister for "a girl"... they could get info before publishing stupid things...)

can u post it in bigger plz ? I cant read it !

thx for posting ! well that's public!:sneaky2:

well I laughed a lot when i first saw this, then now I'm laughing even more that you post this here:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

maybe the first part is true..... but i definatly cannot believe he revealled his sexual orientation to THIS paper or even saying he's not sure about it!!!

but i dont like the fact that people will read this and will believe it....:sneaky2: C'mon, they are taking his sister for his gf!!!

Big picture : with his beautiful smile, the relax, take it easy singer seduces more than one (boy or girl)

It's both exciting and scary. it's like something unreal. i say to myself "all that is fake, i'm gonna wake up soon ! "

physically, i think i'm rather ordinary, so i'd say my voice, my "modern-time poet" side, my style."

at least, you have no hang-up !

on the contrary, i'm all made in hung-ups. when i was a little boy, i was staying on my own cause my school mates were saying i was "different". certainly my style.

good question ! i don't even know myself ! i think i most of all need to seduce, so boys or girls, it doesn't matter ! at the moment, i'm just 24, it's not choice-time yet and honestly, i'm not sure about anything yet !

get a private jet so all my family could come and see me at the Olympia last summer. but i'm very reasonable with money : this won't make me loose my mind.

picture 1 : one day with a girl... mika shows up with pretty girls on a regular time basis, like here, in the streets of LA last march, with this beautiful brunette (it's his sister you stupid lots !!!!!!!)

picture 2 : with a boy the day after ! later, we find him with the scottish actor alan cumming, having lot of fun !

How reliable is this source? I cannot believe that Mika would say something like that so non-chalantly, like he had never been asked it before.

:blink: Well I guess you could say that's a slightly different way of answering 'the question' from Mika. If that's what he said. But I don't think it exactly merits the 'je suis bi' title. And as for the photos...:roftl:

How reliable is this source? I cannot believe that Mika would say something like that so non-chalantly, like he had never been asked it before.

I agree. This doesn't sound like anything he'd say at all. He's usually much more vague about this subject, saying he doesn't think it's relevant for people to know his sexuality..

He has never mentioned anything about being confused or undecided on the matter.

So for now I'll just place this magazine in the 'hitkrant' category. :naughty:

can u post it in bigger plz ? I cant read it !

thx for posting ! well that's public!:sneaky2:

no i can't... you can save the image and zoom in...

He so didn't meet Alan Cumming in March!

they didn't say he met him in march ! :blink: "the day after" is an expression...

Hmm... I read it again, and to me it looks like that Mika just admitted that he fascinates both girls and boys. Nothing more. He has said that he's been sure about his sexuality about the age of seven, hasn't he? I don't think he would just suddenly stop being sure about it. :lmfao:

Stupid reporters! :lmao:

And honestly, i wouldn't take anything for granted from this magazine... i posted it just because it made me remember the good old "we don't care" times :naughty: :naughty: :roftl: :roftl:

I knew you just wanted an "unfinished thread":naughty: :naughty:.........

but luckily all the threads are closed before getting 3000 replies:mf_rosetinted:

I agree. This doesn't sound like anything he'd say at all. He's usually much more vague about this subject, saying he doesn't think it's relevant for people to know his sexuality..

He has never mentioned anything about being confused or undecided on the matter.

So for now I'll just place this magazine in the 'hitkrant' category. :naughty:

Hmm... I read it again, and to me it looks like that Mika just admitted that he fascinates both girls and boys. Nothing more. He has said that he's been sure about his sexuality about the age of seven, hasn't he? I don't think he would just suddenly stop being sure about it. :lmfao:

Yes. He has said that he is "definitely not confused," and that his "identity has been rock solid since the age of seven." I definitely do not think that he is bisexual. If he WAS saying anything, I agree with Marianne, that he was saying that he is attempting to seduce both girls and guys, simply because he needs to seduce. I think he was talking about his music, not him, personally. I honestly do not think that that sounds like Mika at all.

Yes I think you're right.

But...I Don't Care :mf_rosetinted:

I miss the I Don't Care days..:naughty: We haven't started caring, have we???:shocked:

no i can't... you can save the image and zoom in...

they didn't say he met him in march ! :blink: "the day after" is an expression...

And honestly, i wouldn't take anything for granted from this magazine... i posted it just because it made me remember the good old "we don't care" times :naughty: :naughty: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

it still doesn't work :blink: it's all blurry but thx for the translation !

well that didn't sound like Mika at all (the parts about boys or girls at least)

they add and didn't mention some words or resaid it à la pulbic i guess

I remember in a interview that he said he flirted with anything even a tree

so flirt/seduce...

Thought you might be interested... :

mika.jpg

At 24, he got the world at his feet in less than 1 year. THE 2007 phenomenon took the time to answer our questions... the most inquisitive ones !

at least, you have no hang-ups !

Always in good company...

And honestly, i wouldn't take anything for granted from this magazine... i posted it just because it made me remember the good old "we don't care" times

thx for the article, yop. glad to see ya back posting here very so often or maybe you never stopped and I was just looking in the wrong places :mf_rosetinted:

sadly i cannot see the pics. doy uo think you could repost them pretty pls?

oh so "we" let ourselves go a little more now..? :mf_rosetinted: (talk talk)

not that I care o.c. :fisch::mf_rosetinted: