An Earring?

Pam Travers

well i found this on a blog...

"yesterday my sister and i went to see tegan and sara and we saw mika, the singer of grace kelly, in the crowd, he looked pretty shy, a boy even stepped on his feet and he didnt react or anything...anyway we didn´t pay much attention since we were too excited for the gig to begin, xxxx and i were started to jump around long before the gig had begun, lol we couldn´t wait, I forgot to say something about mika, xxx made me notice it and it is pretty weird, he was wearing a sort of diamond earring on his right ear, it looked horrid but it must be very trendy in Europe we assumed,lol..."

does anyone know anything about this "sort of diamond earring"????!!!!!because honestly im pretty shocked, and btw its not trendy at all here as they are assuming...lol, come on, how could it be??

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"yesterday my sister and i went to see tegan and sara and we saw mika, the singer of grace kelly, in the crowd, he looked pretty shy, a boy even stepped on his feet and he didnt react or anything...anyway we didn´t pay much attention since we were too excited for the gig to begin, xxxx and i were started to jump around long before the gig had begun, lol we couldn´t wait, I forgot to say something about mika, xxx made me notice it and it is pretty weird, he was wearing a sort of diamond earring on his right ear, it looked horrid but it must be very trendy in Europe we assumed,lol..."

does anyone know anything about this "sort of diamond earring"????!!!!!because honestly im pretty shocked, and btw its not trendy at all here as they are assuming...lol, come on, how could it be??

considering I have no idea what it looks like (the earing that is) and what they are talking about:boxed:

He does pierce in his left ear, actually....

So it was a big shining diamond? I wonder if he really took it seriously :lmfao:

mikagrillz9.jpg

:lmao:

it cant be really, i cant believe he did that, he must have been under drugs to have pierced his ear and wear this diamond thing, omg thats so vulgar unless it was pure irony...lol, i hope it was

how was the concert?! I really like them!!!

So, MIka was with the regular crowd?:boxed: and he was shy as well. that is funny!

I was expecting him to be on the VIP but I guess he wasn't

:

He does pierce in his left ear, actually....

So it was a big shining diamond? I wonder if he really took it seriously :lmfao:

mikagrillz9.jpg

Bling bling, you think you're clever but you never see nothing at all. :mf_rosetinted:

Mika is too important to be in the VIP:mf_rosetinted:

But seriously, if he wore a diamond earring I suggest he throws it out of the window as we speak...it's a no go for men:mf_rosetinted:

weird.....maybe he really was wearing a diamond earring?!:blink:

Well he's Mika, he can pull it off I suppose:naughty:

a lot of people describe him as shy I notice:blink:

I think its so cute:wub2:

yes, i agree! very cute! i can kind of picture that though, even if most of the time you would never think of him to be shy...

yes, i agree! very cute! i can kind of picture that though, even if most of the time you would never think of him to be shy...

yeah it's fairly easy to imagine really,

:wub2:

that makes me like him even more, I love when people are a little shy:wub2:

They didn't say how big the diamond was, was it huge or a small one. And maybe it wasn't a diamond, could have been cubic zirconium, they look alike unless you get a real close up look at them.

And as far as whether it is stylish here or in the States, since when has Mika followed what's stylish anywhere, I thought that's we loved about him?

Shocked at an earing !!!!:shocked:

Wow ........................................ :bleh:

I bet it looked just fine :cool:

They didn't say how big the diamond was, was it huge or a small one. And maybe it wasn't a diamond, could have been cubic zirconium, they look alike unless you get a real close up look at the.

And as far as whether it is stylish here or in the States, since when has Mika followed what's stylish anywhere, I thought that's we loved about him?

ooooh !!! Cubic zirconium !!!

Good next random question!!!!!:roftl:

They didn't say how big the diamond was, was it huge or a small one. And maybe it wasn't a diamond, could have been cubic zirconium, they look alike unless you get a real close up look at them.

exactly! He is Mika, he doesn't have to follow trends, if he wants to wear a diamond, he shall wear a diamond(or a cubic zirconium:wink2:):naughty:

I hope he doesn't even listen to his fans opinions on what he should do/wear, he should stay individual, and do what he wants.:punk:

yep, good point!

They didn't say how big the diamond was, was it huge or a small one. And maybe it wasn't a diamond, could have been cubic zirconium, they look alike unless you get a real close up look at the.

I think what we love about him is the fact he's human. We don't have to be surprised or anything whether he's shy or he's in the "common area"......

I'm suprised, instead, why he didn't hurt someone other's foot! Didn't he jump all around? :blink::roftl: Maybe he didn't enjoyed it too much :bleh:

yeah it's fairly easy to imagine really,

:wub2:

that makes me like him even more, I love when people are a little shy:wub2:

I love that too :wub2:

oh, wished that I was at that concert, I really like tegan and sara's music and mika was there too:blush-anim-cl:

exactly! He is Mika, he doesn't have to follow trends, if he wants to wear a diamond, he shall wear a diamond(or a cubic zirconium:wink2:):naughty:

I hope he doesn't even listen to his fans opinions on what he should do/wear, he should stay individual, and do what he wants.:punk:

Am I not listen worthy?:mf_rosetinted:

its not about what he should wear or not, its about saying that a huge rapalike diamond into your ear is ****ing ridiculous, who else does that? david beckham and p diddy? but hey thats him, not us, maybe it was money shaped $ and maybe he had the necklace to match it $ lmao who knows