I really want to thank you!

Anouk

This evening my parents came over to visit me in the hospital. They brought a postcard with them and I really want to say thank you to Kaatje066, Neiobi, Nielo, Katydid, Wendi, Karen, Laurel, Bienie, Silver, Charlotte and Jose!!! :wub2:You hardly know what this means to me!!! Knowing that you all think of me is really nice, it really helps me feeling better! You rock girls!!!

Today was far better then yesterday. Have been working on my new studie, haven't slept during the day and, most important, I ate something!!! And it didn't came back:naughty::thumb_yello:

Have heard that I am going home very soon. On one side nice, on the other not so....After all that I've been through I am a bit afraid that it would go wrong again. In this hospital they don't understand what I am suffering from. They only know sarcoïdosis as a innocent (like me:naughty:) disease which can't damage your organs. But I've got a severe case and it DID damage my organs. They don't know how to treat it so they say it's nothing. Fortunately I've got two other physicians that really do understand me. As soon as I'm back home I'll call my immunologist to get a recipe for some oral antibiotics. Otherwise I'll be back in hospital within a week.... And that's not a good idea I think....

I have had some horrible days, and worst of all was that MFC was down too so I couldn't talk to you. You all are really special to me, and again I want to say THANKS for being there! I love you all!!

:huglove:

It's September now and again I am in hospital. I haven't been online here that much last few weeks. There are so many things changing and so I decided to pick up this thread again to give you an update about my situation. I'll go on with it on the last page....

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! I didn't know you were unwell. I don't think we have spoken much, but I do wish you the best.

It's rotten feeling rotten! :flowers2:

No it looks like we're both hanging out in other threads :wink2:

And your last phrase is absolutely true!! Wise words!!

Awwww... Glad you're feeling better :D I hope things go well with you!!

Love x

Knowing that you're almost done here makes you feeling better immediately. Now wait and see if it's possible to stay out of those hospitals for more then 6 months. That would be a personal record for the last 4,5 years. And I would love to break it:mf_rosetinted:

hello anouk!

although we don't speak much, i have seen your posts around.

(yeah, yeah.... especially in the mikagasmic thread! :naughty::naughty:)

I didn't realise you weren't feeling well. hope the doctors put their heads together and figure out how to make you better.

in the meantime, here is a rainbow flower for you!

RAINBOW-3.jpg

and a picture to occupy your mind :naughty::naughty:

bean.jpg

(well... it doesn't beat the ones i've seen you post you know where, but i'm hoping it will make you smile, even for 3 minutes!)

xx guylaine

Oh. I missed this. Good to read you're already feeling better, though :thumb_yello: Don't worry about leaving the hospital, I guess in a nicer surrounding like your home you'll recover much faster :flowers2: Get well soon!

:huglove: Hi Anouk, really really hope you are improving now :thumb_yello:

And we miss you when you're not posting, because your pictures are just so .... well .... :chkn::blush-anim-cl:

Oh I didn't know there was anything wrong with you. You should be happy about leaving the hospital...they are scary, aren't they? I hope you get better soon, and in case that you have to go back (for which I hope it won't be necessary), give this card to your doctors.:lol3:

rhan759l.jpg

Get well!:original:

hello anouk!

although we don't speak much, i have seen your posts around.

(yeah, yeah.... especially in the mikagasmic thread! :naughtynaughty:)

I didn't realise you weren't feeling well. hope the doctors put their heads together and figure out how to make you better.

in the meantime, here is a rainbow flower for you!

RAINBOW-3.jpg

and a picture to occupy your mind :naughty::naughty

bean.jpg

(well... it doesn't beat the ones i've seen you post you know where, but i'm hoping it will make you smile, even for 3 minutes!)

xx guylaine

:roftl:It really makes me laughing out loud, thank you!!

Oh. I missed this. Good to read you're already feeling better, though :thumb_yello Don't worry about leaving the hospital, I guess in a nicer surrounding like your home you'll recover much faster :flowers2: Get well soon!

Thank you! I know that most people recover faster at their own home. I feel a lot better there too, but things are a bit (bit....very is a better description) complicated with me because I have two diseases which have to do with your immunosystem. Got a immunodeficiency AND an auto-immunedisease. So at one side all micro-organisms can enter my body freely and make me sick, at the other side my body is destroying itself.... And both are very rare so they don't really know how to act. I started with a new medicine in February and it looked like it worked out great. But.....it is an immunosuppressivum, which means that it stops your immunosystem somehow.... So now is the question if I can use that again, it seems like it makes all those infections even worse....:thumbdown: That's why I'm afraid, last time they sent me home I was back in Leiden within 4 days..... And to say that I feel great, no way.....

and a picture to occupy your mind :naughty::naughty:

bean.jpg

xx guylaine[/center]

haha, that reminds me of a certain chapter :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

get well soon Anouk! x x x x x x x

Thank you! I know that most people recover faster at their own home. I feel a lot better there too, but things are a bit (bit....very is a better description) complicated with me because I have two diseases which have to do with your immunosystem. Got a immunodeficiency AND an auto-immunedisease. So at one side all micro-organisms can enter my body freely and make me sick, at the other side my body is destroying itself.... And both are very rare so they don't really know how to act. I started with a new medicine in February and it looked like it worked out great. But.....it is an immunosuppressivum, which means that it stops your immunosystem somehow.... So now is the question if I can use that again, it seems like it makes all those infections even worse....:thumbdown: That's why I'm afraid, last time they sent me home I was back in Leiden within 4 days..... And to say that I feel great, no way.....

Oh, that is crap, I can't but agree. But keep your spirits up while your doctors figure out how to help you best. I really wish I could offer you something to sort out your problem at its root JC_thinking.gif, but I can't and so - maybe for the moment Dr. Mika can help?

pa300100lu4.jpg

Oh, that is crap, I can't but agree. But keep your spirits up while your doctors figure out how to help you best. I really wish I could offer you something to sort out your problem at its root JC_thinking.gif, but I can't and so - maybe for the moment Dr. Mika can help?

pa300100lu4.jpg

I won't let them get me down, don't worry. I'm making the best of every day, at least I'll try:bleh:

Ow Yes, Dr. Mika can help!! He is the best doctor you'll ever find. His magical touch cures everything:naughty:

oh goodness! i really really hope you do get better!:thumb_yello:

is this what the doctors are doin to ya?:naughty:

get_well.jpg

oh god i hope not!:bleh:

:roftl: It comes close..... It's not THAT bad, but to say they're doing their best, no way. They don't even know how to interprete (or something....my brain's down I think...) my X-thorax... Fools:boxed:

So glad you liked it! :biggrin2:

It was Jose idea, and I felt so bad that I couldn't do anything to help you, so she decided to help this way!

I'm going to take a look at other threads too, just like you said :biggrin2: