MIKA is taking inspiration from Eighties duo WHAM! and treating his family to a Last Christmas-style Crimbo knees-up.

The camp warbler, who bagged a Brit Award last year, is splashing out 42,000 pounds to rent a luxury chalet in the French Alps and has invited 35 friends and family to stay with him.

He said: "It's going to be just like that Wham! video clip for Last Christmas, where they all frolic around in the snow."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2757884/Mikas-holiday-hit.html

------

I got excited and thought he was covering "Last Christmas" :sneaky2:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

------

Me too!!!!:aah:

Well at first when I saw the title on the sun site, I thought that Mika would release let it snow for real, so I was quite happy... And then I read the actual article :mf_rosetinted: Ahum...

MIKA is taking inspiration from Eighties duo WHAM! and treating his family to a Last Christmas-style Crimbo knees-up.

The camp warbler, who bagged a Brit Award last year, is splashing out 42,000 pounds to rent a luxury chalet in the French Alps and has invited 35 friends and family to stay with him.

He said: "It's going to be just like that Wham! video clip for Last Christmas, where they all frolic around in the snow."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2757884/Mikas-holiday-hit.html

------

thanks for posting... i didn't get my invite yet... did you? :naughty:

------

thought so too!!!!

But well i hope he'll have a great xmas...

Just watched Last Christmas from Youtube yesterday and thought how much I want Mika to do a cover :biggrin2:

Awww, I hope so much that he has relaxing and lovely Christmas, after all this touring and traveling. :wub2:

Thanks for posting this!!

I hope Andy counts to his invited friends :fisch:.... need a Xmas-vlog :blush-anim-cl:

LOL I agree...though any type of vlog would be great right about now :teehee:

pft I thought Mika was going to be releasing an album of christmas songs or something :( oh well. thanks for posting! :D

Me too!!!!:aah:

Well at first when I saw the title on the sun site, I thought that Mika would release let it snow for real, so I was quite happy... And then I read the actual article :mf_rosetinted: Ahum...

Yes, I thought it was about Let it Snow! I thought it had got into the charts on downloads! Wishful thinking sucks sometimes!

Hope he has a great holiday though.

Archived