Mika sings with Boyzone

Boyzone girl

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just to let you know, today Boyzone sang Gave It All Away with Mika. You will be able to see it when it is shown on ITV on Sunday the 21st of March.

Gosh :shocked:

Thanks for letting us know :biggrin2:

:huglove:

Do you know which programme it is on?

Yes, its a ITV special honouring the life of Stephen Gately. " There are other special guests there too. Its a bit like an audience with.

Great news!

I just came to know what his tweeted meant today and why he went to the BBC :teehee:

Thank you for posting! :biggrin2:

Great news!

I just came to know what his tweeted meant today and why he went to the BBC :teehee:

Thank you for posting! :biggrin2:

except this is ITV - a commercial channel :naughty:

So either Mika did two TV/radio -related things or he made a mistake and confused BBC and ITV :teehee:

except this is ITV - a commercial channel :naughty:

So either Mika did two TV/radio -related things or he made a mistake and confused BBC and ITV :teehee:

No the show is being produced by an independent company and they are filming at the BBC studios, however it is being shown on ITV:thumb_yello:

Are Mika's fans buying the single?

I think that is one of the few things in the 3 years Ive been here that has got past the MFC :roftl:

Incredible:naughty:

yeah:shocked: im shocked:shocked:

i mean, sometimes we know things BEFORE mika :lmfao:

:lmfao:

No the show is being produced by an independent company and they are filming at the BBC studios, however it is being shown on ITV:thumb_yello:

:shocked: I never knew they could do that :roftl:

Well that explains everything perfectly :original:

Did they invite Boyzone fans to the recording?

I was at the show when he sang 'Gave It All Away' I only just got back :) It was a pleasant surprise to see him there with Boyzone, as I'm seeing him again tonight at Hammersmith :) I saw Mika tweeted earlier saying he was going to the BBC and I was like 'wait why are you going there? lol i'm going for boyzone' and then saw him there! It was brilliant!

I was at the show when he sang 'Gave It All Away' I only just got back :) It was a pleasant surprise to see him there with Boyzone, as I'm seeing him again tonight at Hammersmith :) I saw Mika tweeted earlier saying he was going to the BBC and I was like 'wait why are you going there? lol i'm going for boyzone' and then saw him there! It was brilliant!

Mika sang Gave it all Away?? :blink:

edit: nevermind, just read it properly :blush-anim-cl:

Was it very emotional?

Archived