Mika @ Skive Festival Denmark

Blue Sky

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guy we gotta find a more exact way to find each other and what to do! We are a few who have shared numbers... and ideas on how to get Mika... + the after party... :naughty:

If someone wants my number... just pm!

what time will you guys be there? I'll be there around 12.

They will open for the festival place at 12. Mika on at 21...

one mentioned maybe we should make a flag or something? ideas? We only have 10 days! :aah:

Guy we gotta find a more exact way to find each other and what to do! We are a few who have shared numbers... and ideas on how to get Mika... + the after party... :naughty:

If someone wants my number... just pm!

what time will you guys be there? I'll be there around 12.

They will open for the festival place at 12. Mika on at 21...

one mentioned maybe we should make a flag or something? ideas? We only have 10 days! :aah:

:yay:

PinkTequila and me plan to arrive around noon as well. I will text or call you before we arrive and you can tell us where we can find you or we'll meet at the entrance.

and btw. dont forget your swim-aids...

Good advice! :naughty:

:yay:

PinkTequila and me plan to arrive around noon as well. I will text or call you before we arrive and you can tell us where we can find you or we'll meet at the entrance.

Good advice! :naughty:

I will arrive w. "Hippieibbie" probably so dont think there will be any prob. there. I have 2 of the other girls whos going (not on the list atm) that ive meet up with before and one of em is one im going to the vip area where we will try as hard as we can to find some there that can help us... I hope the security will be sweet in and outside the vip area! Need that...

will hope we cn get some more info on how they will find BGs and LGs after pink pop cos i wanna be a BG again sooooooooo much :wub2: (and get the same kinda pic taken i got in KB hallen... :naughty: )

I will be wearng something Mika related. thats for sure. Think first of all the purple hoodie you can get on MS and my red boots youve seen that John loves :roftl:

I will arrive w. "Hippieibbie" probably so dont think there will be any prob. there. I have 2 of the other girls whos going (not on the list atm) that ive meet up with before and one of em is one im going to the vip area where we will try as hard as we can to find some there that can help us... I hope the security will be sweet in and outside the vip area! Need that...

will hope we cn get some more info on how they will find BGs and LGs after pink pop cos i wanna be a BG again sooooooooo much :wub2: (and get the same kinda pic taken i got in KB hallen... :naughty: )

I will be wearng something Mika related. thats for sure. Think first of all the purple hoodie you can get on MS and my red boots youve seen that John loves :roftl:

:thumb_yello: First after we arrived we all together could try to find someone who can help us get in touch with John or anyone else from Team M and ask about the BG stuff and if there will be chance for a M&G after the gig. If that won't work out, you could maybe try and ask that at the VIP area if you find someone there and text/call us about it :wink2:

PinkTequila and me will surely try to get front row. We have no plans being BGs again - only if they desperately search more, then you can call us for sure and count us in :thumb_yello:

If my new shirt arrives on time i'll sure as hell wear it for the gig :yay: If not i still have to think about a proper outfit :wink2:

:thumb_yello: First after we arrived we all together could try to find someone who can help us get in touch with John or anyone else from Team M and ask about the BG stuff and if there will be chance for a M&G after the gig. If that won't work out, you could maybe try and ask that at the VIP area if you find someone there and text/call us about it :wink2:

PinkTequila and me will surely try to get front row. We have no plans being BGs again - only if they desperately search more, then you can call us for sure and count us in :thumb_yello:

If my new shirt arrives on time i'll sure as hell wear it for the gig :yay: If not i still have to think about a proper outfit :wink2:

We can keep nin contact if we finds someone in the vip and you outside when we are in the vip. I hope we will find some from the M team :biggrin2:

wanna get frontrow too... so if we havent found any by around 5 pm i'll start trying to get frontrow and just survive the music :blink:

despratly need some... you have seen how manyu there were in Rabat right? Donno if that a bigger festival though... and we havnet head anything from any of em. Think there were only 2 on the list from here

If i doesnt make it as a BG... Wonka better have her phone ready :naughty:

I'm up for this idea... great idea kathrin :roftl:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3004678&postcount=3796

:floor: O :floor: M :floor: G :floor: !!!!!

YOU GENIUS!!!!!

If i wouldn't love you already I'd definitely love you for that :huglove:

DA, what do you think about printing that on a banner and take it with us to Skive? We could wear pink swim-aids and give some to Mika as a present as well..... :lmfao::roftl:

wonder how fangurly we all will be in 1 week exactly... maybe running from the festival place trying to hunt down Mika (if the show is over....) :naughty:

Wasn't that the plan anyway? :naughty:

Oh no, the plan was a private aftershow party... :das:

I was thinking about makeing a banner or something for it... what do you guys think?

I'm in too! :thumb_yello: But as it is a festival where he needs a lil promotion and we're not only among fans, i think it should be something motivating, supportive and nice rather than a "Take it off" banner or something :wink2:

Don't get me wrong, i wouldn't mind him...but in all seriousness i think he wouldn't be too delighted about a striptease-banner :lmfao:

Wasn't that the plan anyway? :naughty:

Oh no, the plan was a private aftershow party... :das:

I'm in too! :thumb_yello: But as it is a festival where he needs a lil promotion and we're not only among fans, i think it should be something motivating, supportive and nice rather than a "Take it off" banner or something :wink2:

Don't get me wrong, i wouldn't mind him...but in all seriousness i think he wouldn't be too delighted about a striptease-banner :lmfao:

run away like hell from the festival cos of hos sick we must feel after seeing him on stage... especially afte shirtless if he does that..

(dear God.... PLZ make Mika go shirtless in Skive)

I think i had a dream about this gig last night... and something else w. him that was very nice too :shocked:

I was thinking more "take it off" as for yelling ;)

Cant think of what to write on the banner right now though. Just got out of bed...

run away like hell from the festival cos of hos sick we must feel after seeing him on stage... especially afte shirtless if he does that..

(dear God.... PLZ make Mika go shirtless in Skive)

I think i had a dream about this gig last night... and something else w. him that was very nice too :shocked:

I was thinking more "take it off" as for yelling ;)

Cant think of what to write on the banner right now though. Just got out of bed...

:lmfao: I so want him to do Sweet Dreams again...and touches you...and shirtless....and :swoon:

Don't tell me about your dream, I have the feeling i'm gonna be jealous :naughty:

Can't think of what to write on a banner right now too. Still busy. But will think about it and we can discuss later today or tomorrow :thumb_yello:

Archived