Mika's Medical Woes

Fmbm

Don't know how much of this is true, but okay...:naughty:

--------------

Mika's Medical Woes

Mika says he calls his doctor at least once a week because he always thinks there is something wrong.

Mika bombards his doctor with phone calls.

The 'Love Today' singer admits he is a hypochondriac and regularly calls up his physician to go through his symptoms as he needs reassurance.

He said: "I'm always calling my doctor because I'm constantly injuring myself while on the road, like tearing a ligament, blasting my ears or losing my voice. Plus, I'm a total hypochondriac. I call him up and he talks me through whatever I've got - or think I've got - then he'll send me to a local doctor, he has a network of people. He's actually one of the doctors to the Queen. I wouldn't say he looks forward to my calls - I call him at least once a week when I'm on tour - but Peter tolerates me."

As well as pursuing his doctor, Mika also admits he is in constant contact with his estate agent after spending a year-and-a-half searching for the perfect house.

He told Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine: "After 18 months house-hunting, I found four that I was interested in, so for the past month I've lived with my property consultant on speed dial. I've been badgering him because it's been crazy. People are saying that no one is buying, but everyone seems to be selling without even putting their houses on the market! Richard is great and has come up with the goods, so it's all done and dusted now. But I can't delete him from my speed dial because he's giving me one of his dogs - a black puppy."

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/mikas-medical-woes_1135321

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Call the doc. once a week... sounds familiar. But down to 1-2 times a month now :mf_rosetinted:

A puppy... how cute... but how will he take care of it when he is on the road. Especially w. a new tour commin up. So first saying he is getting a new dog, then not getting one and now getting one again... can he make up his mind? :blink::naughty:

T4 posting Nono!:thumb_yello:

Seems that with every new interview Mika reveals a lot of his personal issues. Somehow I can also imagine that it could be true.

And wooow for the puppy. But which one is this time?:naughty:

Damn, wish I knew he was serious about buying a house, my friends been trying to sell his for a while. LOL!!!

I can believe he calls he doctor regularly, he has struck me as a bit of a hypocondriac, ha ha!

poor peter :mf_rosetinted: (if this is true, that is.. :blink:)

aaaand, a new house and a new dog. fair enough :biggrin2:

(why not a cat , mika..? :das: )

Don't know how much of this is true, but okay...:naughty:

--------------

Mika's Medical Woes

Mika says he calls his doctor at least once a week because he always thinks there is something wrong.

Mika bombards his doctor with phone calls.

The 'Love Today' singer admits he is a hypochondriac and regularly calls up his physician to go through his symptoms as he needs reassurance.

He said: "I'm always calling my doctor because I'm constantly injuring myself while on the road, like tearing a ligament, blasting my ears or losing my voice. Plus, I'm a total hypochondriac. I call him up and he talks me through whatever I've got - or think I've got - then he'll send me to a local doctor, he has a network of people. He's actually one of the doctors to the Queen. I wouldn't say he looks forward to my calls - I call him at least once a week when I'm on tour - but Peter tolerates me."

As well as pursuing his doctor, Mika also admits he is in constant contact with his estate agent after spending a year-and-a-half searching for the perfect house.

He told Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine: "After 18 months house-hunting, I found four that I was interested in, so for the past month I've lived with my property consultant on speed dial. I've been badgering him because it's been crazy. People are saying that no one is buying, but everyone seems to be selling without even putting their houses on the market! Richard is great and has come up with the goods, so it's all done and dusted now. But I can't delete him from my speed dial because he's giving me one of his dogs - a black puppy."

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/mikas-medical-woes_1135321

So, does anyone have a subscription to cosmopolitan uk? Seems like the original was an interesting article :aah:

Yeah! You're right!

If someone can take a look at the magazine and see if there's a Mika's interview, it will be fantastic! :thumb_yello:

Thanks for posting!

I believe the doctor-story. I think he mentioned it somewhere before...

BUT I don't believe the house-dog-story, sorry Mika :naughty: He already told us he HAD bought a house and was living there. In the next interview he was looking for one. Now he's found one. :aah: And, well, the dog-thing is quite similiar. "I want a dog" - "I have a dog, it's name is Gertrude" - "I want a dog" - "There is a black puppy..." :aah::aah:

After all, I know: it's Mika we're talking about :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Archived