MIKA @ Miller Freshtival - Küçükçiftlik Park Istanbul, Turkey

Christine

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poor Dilek :sad: She has waited so long for a gig in Turkey, and when it finally happens, it's a week she can't go :no:

Is it really possible? :shocked: I mean maybe she could arrange something till that date. Awww, so sorry:sad:

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

It's so close to me.....i want to go but i don't know if i can...only one hour flight and i am there....and its on the weekend, a perfect timing.. I don't know what to decide. Will have to think about this very carefully.:huh:

Holy Bob...

"Where are you going this holiday?"

"I'm going to the Kucusjifhgfjdsabjslik park in Turkey"

":blink:"

:naughty:

Well it's a really beautiful place in Istanbul.

You should visit it some day.:thumb_yello:

Well it's a really beautiful place in Istanbul.

I agree, i did a search through google earth and its very beautiful.

I so wish I could go to this one: Istanbul is one of the most beautiful cities I've ever been to and I have great friends there too, but it's so out of the question right now :no: Mici, I hope you can make it, you must be my representative there!:naughty::wub2:

I know hunny, i still don't know if i will be able to go, i am just thinking about a 2 day trip to there, a day to walk around Istanbul and then the gig day..and if i will be going, you can count on me to be your representative. LOL :naughty::huglove:

I hope you come to İstanbul Mici!

I'm so getting excited for mika!It will be the first time and I was waiting for that for a long time!And im so sorry for dilek...I hope he come to turkey again and dilek can see him...

And it is really good to heard good things about istanbul=) I love my city very much!

I hope you come to İstanbul Mici!

I'm so getting excited for mika!It will be the first time and I was waiting for that for a long time!And im so sorry for dilek...I hope he come to turkey again and dilek can see him...

And it is really good to heard good things about istanbul=) I love my city very much!

I have never been to Istanbul, but my friend just returned from there and showed me so many beautiful pics.

I really really hope i will be able to come.

• 3 weeks later...

now it's official:i can't go:sad:

anyway there's a new interview about İstanbul gig on todays newspaper.

there's nothing new so i won't bother translating it. but here's a google translation just for fun:naughty:

I'm bringing a carnival to have fun in Turkey should not miss

May 22, 2010

We will come to watch what you promise?

- I'll bring with me a small carnival. I will also ask them to join me from listeners. A stage performance will be interactive. Such a format of my show, according to the reaction of the audience in each city takes on a different identity. Something very strange going on in istanbul think.

How do you have a call in the middle of the day? What were you doing before this phone, then what will you do?

- My album, my concert posters, printed about me in short, all material drawing on my own. Established between the Far East tour before you've been drawing for me. Just before you got an interview with someone from Japan. Nowadays, the biggest tour I've done so far I'm about to finish. I reached almost 250 million people on this tour, I am very happy.

I know you're born in Beirut. At the heart of eastern civilization was born in a place where, and how did you manage to take the heart of western civilization?

- Lebanon, France, Britain does not matter to me. I do not feel I belong anywhere. If my mother immigrated as a child where I went with him. I was born in Lebanon. We went to France because of the war. Then we moved to London. I feel really good eclectic. Medium to a fully mixed or so they say.

I think you have an androgynous stance. Am I wrong?

- You're right. But believe it can not do to shock people. I would like to remove the limits on sex. Being female, male, not important. Spirit of a man in every woman, every man in a woman's soul I think. And these words do not say whether marketing activity.

Freddie Mecrury, Robbie Willams, Marc Anthony and Criss Angel are compared to how much you famous. Which one do you feel close to your own?

- Marc Anthony and Criss Angel for the first time I am. Marc Anthony Jennifer Lopez'le not married? Where I look like? Does my hair? Robbie Willams trained so far the biggest male pop singer. I grew up with her songs, her time was very impressed. Dislike him already living in London, not listening, it is not possible to stay away. The legendary Freddie Mercury. Grams like I'm flying into the air.

So do you write songs that people are out of depression, the patient jumped out of bed and jump on pogo stick is causing? What's your formula?

- Anarchists to be animated. I would love to bring beehives to the devil. I do like to be naughty. As a negative thing to say, even fun. I guess this is my Lebanese side. You know there are people having fun, despite the war. Life under the war continues.

Disleksik a child is it? Reading disorders in children with you so you're having waves passing through the school. Your mother also taught at home not send you to school?

- My mom did not educate me at home. I just got out of school and do anything he said. Disleksiya was very advanced. What could read what I could write. Banished from the school environment. I was treated on the one hand and music on the other hand I travel freely in the parks. One year he gave me to call me on my own. Amazing it worked

Finally, your life, your first album, named like the cartoon?

- Not at all. Completely chaotic. But I'm having fun. I already created my own confusion. I'm so happy and creative. That would remove the presence of chaos

- I'll bring with me a small carnival. I will also ask them to join me from listeners. A stage performance will be interactive. Such a format of my show, according to the reaction of the audience in each city takes on a different identity. Something very strange going on in istanbul think.

How do you have a call in the middle of the day? What were you doing before this phone, then what will you do?

- My album, my concert posters, printed about me in short, all material drawing on my own. Established between the Far East tour before you've been drawing for me. Just before you got an interview with someone from Japan. Nowadays, the biggest tour I've done so far I'm about to finish. I reached almost 250 million people on this tour, I am very happy.

I know you're born in Beirut. At the heart of eastern civilization was born in a place where, and how did you manage to take the heart of western civilization?

- Lebanon, France, Britain does not matter to me. I do not feel I belong anywhere. If my mother immigrated as a child where I went with him. I was born in Lebanon. We went to France because of the war. Then we moved to London. I feel really good eclectic. Medium to a fully mixed or so they say.

I think you have an androgynous stance. Am I wrong?

- You're right. But believe it can not do to shock people. I would like to remove the limits on sex. Being female, male, not important. Spirit of a man in every woman, every man in a woman's soul I think. And these words do not say whether marketing activity.

Freddie Mecrury, Robbie Willams, Marc Anthony and Criss Angel are compared to how much you famous. Which one do you feel close to your own?

- Marc Anthony and Criss Angel for the first time I am. Marc Anthony Jennifer Lopez'le not married? Where I look like? Does my hair? Robbie Willams trained so far the biggest male pop singer. I grew up with her songs, her time was very impressed. Dislike him already living in London, not listening, it is not possible to stay away. The legendary Freddie Mercury. Grams like I'm flying into the air.

So do you write songs that people are out of depression, the patient jumped out of bed and jump on pogo stick is causing? What's your formula?

- Anarchists to be animated. I would love to bring beehives to the devil. I do like to be naughty. As a negative thing to say, even fun. I guess this is my Lebanese side. You know there are people having fun, despite the war. Life under the war continues.

Disleksik a child is it? Reading disorders in children with you so you're having waves passing through the school. Your mother also taught at home not send you to school?

- My mom did not educate me at home. I just got out of school and do anything he said. Disleksiya was very advanced. What could read what I could write. Banished from the school environment. I was treated on the one hand and music on the other hand I travel freely in the parks. One year he gave me to call me on my own. Amazing it worked

Finally, your life, your first album, named like the cartoon?

- Not at all. Completely chaotic. But I'm having fun. I already created my own confusion. I'm so happy and creative. That would remove the presence of chaos

Oh how I love Google translations :rolls_eyes:

But I think 250 million people might be a slight exaggeration :fisch:

Oh how I love Google translations :rolls_eyes:

But I think 250 million people might be a slight exaggeration :fisch:

actually that part "google translate" got right. it does say 250 million.:naughty:

something must be wrong with "mika translate":teehee: maybe the crowd looks bigger when you look from the stage:mf_rosetinted:

actually that part "google translate" got right. it does say 250 million.:naughty:

something must be wrong with "mika translate":teehee: maybe the crowd looks bigger when you look from the stage:mf_rosetinted:

I think he meant 250 thousand :roftl:

Sorry you can't go :tears::huglove:

250000000 people????? :shocked:

i don't think so.....:mf_rosetinted:

Well, when you are (almost) alone there, the crowd must look huge! :shocked:

:naughty:

Thanaks for posting and Google translating Dilek:thumb_yello:

Interesting interview, especially the comparation with Chris Angel. Always thought that they had something in common and are pretty alike.:wub2:

The other parts are totally Mikaish standard, but it's cute anyway:naughty:

Archived