Paris, France at Bercy EXTRA SHOW April 27 2010 Pre Show Chatter

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theres is life :shocked:

text from Tiibet:

"All people came early and maybe 80 now. I don't know if they give numbers anymore. People coming are no fans and they had problems yesterday, people didn't want respect numbers. Should work as yesterday- Security is nice and helpful. Haven't seen John. Hot and sunny day. I'm burning myself soon.. :)"

Mellody's birthday gig..........have fun everyone:biggrin2:

:biggrin2: we sure will.

graciosa+me got up around 9am (which was still too early for me as i only went to sleep at 4), had some bday cake with kanni+antoine and the family where we're staying. then kanni+antoine and the children left for disneyland, and graciosa and me took a nap until now as we were so tired. couldn't really sleep but was good to rest. now off to the supermarket and afterwards to bercy. :biggrin2: like i said on the other thread, we have the ok from mama p and john that we can be LGs/BGs tonight, which is really fab, as i'd be dead if i'd had to queue again today since the early morning! :aah:

hope i'll see droopsy+katrien today, and netina, haven't seen them yesterday!

graciosa+me got up around 9am (which was still too early for me as i only went to sleep at 4), had some bday cake with kanni+antoine and the family where we're staying. then kanni+antoine and the children left for disneyland, and graciosa and me took a nap until now as we were so tired. couldn't really sleep but was good to rest. now off to the supermarket and afterwards to bercy. :biggrin2: like i said on the other thread, we have the ok from mama p and john that we can be LGs/BGs tonight, which is really fab, as i'd be dead if i'd had to queue again today since the early morning! :aah:

Have fun tonight Lollipop Girl!! :teehee:

The best way to celebrate your birthday!!! :yay:

If I think that a week ago I was a Lg... god...sadness...

as i wrote in the text... hope you'll ahve a so much fu tonight and will be looking forward to see you on a vid. as a LG :wink2:

Have fun tonight Lollipop Girl!! :teehee:

The best way to celebrate your birthday!!! :yay:

If I think that a week ago I was a Lg... god...sadness...

TOTALLY agree, I had the best birthday ever as an LG in Munich :fangurl:

So theres will be an MFC LP/BG and MFC bride :yay:

text from Tiibet (Nina)

What a chaos! We had a nice numbered queue at sidedoor and they asked everyone to go back because john has not said yes... Lol! I guess john thought it was enough to say yes yesterday and he had other things to do. But we met him. He was sweet. The queue is organized again"

How sweet of john

"Mama P here right now"

miss her. she is so sweet

text from Tiibet (Nina)

What a chaos! We had a nice numbered queue at sidedoor and they asked everyone to go back because john has not said yes... Lol! I guess john thought it was enough to say yes yesterday and he had other things to do. But we met him. He was sweet. The queue is organized again"

bless him! :thumb_yello:

Archived