Interviews at Australian radios Magic 93.1 & JOY949 - October 25, 2012

DerMoment1608

Interviews via phone:

1) http://www.magic931.com.au/index.php/shows/the-morning-after-crew/19715-mika

He talks a little bit about the story of the Underwater-Video :)

2) Sound Museum Sound Museum ‏@soundmuseum949

@mikasounds fans - Missed Mika's interview with AUS LGBT radio station @JOY949? Download it here - http://www.cpod.org.au/page.php?id=166

Thanks Vanessa for tweeting the 2nd one!

:Update:

NEW audio file DOWNLOAD / LISTEN link

2012.10.30_Magic93.1_Au

Edited by mari62
adding working link

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was great! I love what he said about the Uw video! What a great twist-in-the-tale. The nymphs arn't after him, they're after the bag-of-light!

What a great idea to have it as a Post-Apocalypse kind of story about the last bit of light in the world, rather than something more openly sexy!

I'm soooooo exciteeeeeeeeed!

This vid could be EPIC!!!

This is a great interview, definitely gets me even more excited for the Underwater video! :wub2:

Interesting that he's done the interview with Australia... a harbinger of Mika visits to come? Maybe? :wink2:

Thanks for posting!

This is a great interview, definitely gets me even more excited for the Underwater video! :wub2:

Interesting that he's done the interview with Australia... a harbinger of Mika visits to come? Maybe? :wink2:

Thanks for posting!

I was going to ask where the presenters were. It sounded to me like they were Australian, but I wasn't sure.

I was going to ask where the presenters were. It sounded to me like they were Australian, but I wasn't sure.

Yes, their accents were clearly Australian. And if you look at the web page, it gives the address of the radio station as Berri, South Australia.

T4P!! I still have to listen to it

and here's another Australian interview

thanks Vanessa for tweeting!

Sound Museum Sound Museum ‏@soundmuseum949

@mikasounds fans - Missed Mika's interview with AUS LGBT radio station @JOY949? Download it here - http://www.cpod.org.au/page.php?id=166

That's a great interview. T4P.

Thanks for posting it, Mari! :thumb_yello:

It did almost feel like a chat, rather than an interview... could have listened longer :)

Thanks for posting!

:shocked:

Yes, their accents were clearly Australian. And if you look at the web page, it gives the address of the radio station as Berri, South Australia.

Sneaky bugger :sneaky2:

What's the go with doing interviews with random radio stations? :blink:

Maybe the more well known ones don't want to hear from him :dunno:

Cheers for the links...

One of the guys from the LGBT radio station has an irritating voice...

What's the go with doing interviews with random radio stations? :blink:

Maybe the more well known ones don't want to hear from him :dunno:

Cheers for the links...

One of the guys from the LGBT radio station has an irritating voice...

I was wondering the same thing... Why those two radio stations on that day and are there more interviews that we've missed?

I thought both of those guys from the LGBT station actually sounded like Kiwis but they did say if he was in Melbourne they'd have to get together so...

I was wondering the same thing... Why those two radio stations on that day and are there more interviews that we've missed?

I thought both of those guys from the LGBT station actually sounded like Kiwis but they did say if he was in Melbourne they'd have to get together so...

:dunno:

Your guess is as good as mine. Though he does have a bit a habit of sneakily doing interviews/coming to Oz so we don't notice :teehee:

They did a bit! If he goes to Melbourne for a gig I so hope he does one at the Palais in St Kilda, purely so I can get Melzy to stand in front of Luna Park and rant about him :teehee::lmfao:

• 3 years later...