Clare’s Secret Diary (do you really want to know?)

Clare

I have been reading the thread about Mika’s secret diary and I decided to write my own in more or less the same way. From day one of me liking Mika.

Part One (Some of you might have read this part yesterday)

Day 1

Heard a song on the radio that I really liked. Who sings that?

Day 2

Heard the song again. I do like that song very much.

The singer is Mika and the song is called Grace Kelly. I was so high for the rest of the day. I didn’t sleep that night.

Day 3

I am just so full of it. I cannot get that song off my mind. I like that bit at the end where he says “kerching!!” Do I like this Mika guy?

Day 4

Bought the single Grace Kelly. I do like this Mika guy. I have gotta know what he looks like.

Day 5

Grace Kelly hits the charts at number three. Whoop! Whoop!

I didn’t sleep that night, again.

Day 6

Went swimming. The song was on the radio at the pool. Didn’t sleep that night either. Oh Gawd am I going Mika mad.

Day 7

Grace Kelly hits the number one spot in the singles charts. Whoop! Whoop!

I have had the radio on all this week. I cannot get enough of the song. I have also seen his video. Now I know what this Mika looks like. I am going Mika mad.

Day 8

I have bought Life in Cartoon Motion. It is brilliant.

Blimey, I sound like a teenager here!

Day 9

Grace Kelly has been number one now for five weeks. Fantastic. I do sound like a teenager here. I am going swimming once a week. But the swimming keeps me awake. I don’t know why?

Day 10

I have to order a new Life in Cartoon Motion CD. It got stuck on track nine. Uncanny really as the song was called “Stuck in the Middle”. Weird or what?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you guys ready for Part two. Come on lets have a few replies on here.

Part Two :shocked:

Day 11

I was told that Mika is gay. Is it true?

Day 12

My new CD has arrived. I can’t work out this gay thing. He doesn’t seem it to me.

Day 13

I listened to Mika in the Live Lounge on Jo Whiley’s show on radio one today. Oh not exactly on the radio itself, but on their website. I had to go out that morning and couldn’t miss that. I am so into this guy now. He’s gorgeous! :punk:

Day 14

I now listen to the Top 40’s charts every Sundays. I used to do that when I was in my teens for goodness sake. I wonder what his next single is. I can hardly wait.

Day 15

I am still not sleeping on Monday nights (the day that I go swimming). Is it the swimming do you think? Or is it my Mika mad mind?

Day 16

Joined the Mika Fan Club. Gawd, I have definitely got it bad now.

It is my Mika mad mind.

Day 17

Mika reaches number six in the charts with Love Today.

I love this Fan Club of his. I can’t keep off it. Oh and I can laugh like Mika. Gawd, what next? :wub2:

Day 18

It’s my Birthday. Another year older, another year wiser. Well with a Mika mad mind I am beginning to wonder?

Day 19

The big radio one Preston event is here. Mika’s going to be on it. (Clare goes crazy) and wishes she could have been there. Never mind, watch it on the TV (sighs).

Day 20

Woke everyone up in the house, the Love Today song is playing on the radio one Breakfast show. My Mika mad mind is still buzzing. Gawd, I thought I was too old for this.

:punk:

Part Three

Day 21

I have watched the Preston event. It was damn good.

I am still sounding like a teenager. Gawd I am glued to the Fan Club too. The other members in the house hardly ever see me now. I have got this real bad!

Day 22

Ooh, not forgetting the Glastonbury concert. Oh the way he wiggled those hips! That did it for me.

Day 23

Went to my friend’s wedding. At the wedding reception the song Grace Kelly comes on. I went bananas shouted whoopee at the top of my voice, dancing like mad (how embarrassing!) But everyone loved it. Am I really age 33?

Day 24

Big Girls is released. His third song.

I am going to buy this CD too. Mika is doing well.

Day 25

I went to York with Mum and Dad for a few days. Mika is still in the charts with Big Girls. Took my clock radio with me so I didn’t miss the charts on Sunday. Awww bless.

Day 26

Mika’s Big Girls song was taken off the radio one’s play list. Why did they do that?

Not a happy bunny. I am going to email radio one and ask them why, saying that the fans on Mika Fan club are not happy. And that includes me!!

Day 27

Joined Myspace. Watched Mika on the Summer Series on ITV. Was late to bed that night and yes, I did sleep.

Day 28

Mika’s Birthday. A day before my Dad’s. How cool.

Even better, the fans on Mika Fan Club have been making cards and doing all sorts of gift projects and messages for him. He was so touched because of this.

Day 29

Surprises of all surprises! They played Love Today on radio one’s Breakfast show! Blimey what a shock. I never got to know why radio one took Mika’s Big Girls song off the play list.

The last part

Part 4

Day 31

And so is everyone else that I know on it. I have got this rather hot signature of Mika wiggling his hips. It is driving the fans bananas!

Day32

Having problems with the Mika website. They need to go onto a new server. But they are taking their time. Grrrrrr!

Day 23

Went to my friend’s wedding. At the wedding reception the song Grace Kelly comes on. I went bananas shouted whoopee at the top of my voice, dancing like mad (how embarrassing!) But everyone loved it. Am I really age 33?

I kinda know how this feels too :naughty:

Day 23

I kinda know how this feels too :naughty:

Hey thanks. This is my first reply. I didn't think I was going to get any on this thread.