OMG! im am so pathetic....and desperate.

phunkygal

Okay, so i havent been to see Mika like a lot of ppl on the MFC. i have just gotten so obsessed with mika its pathetic how much i obsess over going to a gig. I check Ticketmaster every day knowing there wont be any mika ticket but for some reason i just HAVE to know that he isnt coming here till after december. i mean im getting rlly rlly PATHETIC! all week i have been having mika dreams...not the ordinary ones i usually have but detailed....in all of them i go up and meet him and then i wake up rlly sad! last night i even dreamt that first i met Mika and in my dream i had a long conversation with him and i even met luke in my dream and almost gave him his duct tape vest....but then i woke up lol! So as you can see im desperate and pathetic. anyone with me on this?

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so i havent been to see Mika like a lot of ppl on the MFC. i have just gotten so obsessed with mika its pathetic how much i obsess over going to a gig. I check Ticketmaster every day knowing there wont be any mika ticket but for some reason i just HAVE to know that he isnt coming here till after december. i mean im getting rlly rlly PATHETIC! all week i have been having mika dreams...not the ordinary ones i usually have but detailed....in all of them i go up and meet him and then i wake up rlly sad! last night i even dreamt that first i met Mika and in my dream i had a long conversation with him and i even met luke in my dream and almost gave him his duct tape vest....but then i woke up lol! So as you can see im desperate and pathetic. anyone with me on this?

Yes I'm with you :mf_rosetinted:

And my tickets for December haven't arrived yet !:blink:

I'm nervous !!:roftl:

Phunky, I understand. It's not pathetic---you just really want to see him, that's all. :thumb_yello: I'm confident that he probably will not be doing another US tour until 2008, as after December 3, he will probably want to take time off for the Christmas holidays to be with his family. I wouldn't worry about it until January, probably.

oh phunky...i'm feelin' you.

i have tickets for Munich, but i am sooo nervous and sooo excited i can't sleep, think or anything! i just don't know why i am so ridiculous. i am dreaming and fantasizing the weirdest things. omg.

I know. I would be so humilaiting if i ever got to meet him. I'd be like really shy, and my mom would be like "yeah she's making plans for a spring wedding." and i'd glare at her, and then she'd be like there goes those eyes, and he'd laugh and my mum would try and be funny and oh man, it'd be awful...but pointlessly delicous:bleh:

Me too !!!

I so want to see Mika !!

There was an extra date for one of his concerts in paris and I was "censed" to go there with a friend.I was sooooooooooo excited I couldn't sleep anymore

.Then,my friend told me she was going with another friend,but she forgot she was(weird,huh as I was the one who told her about the concert,and the the other one certainly didn't know neither)

After that,the tickets were sold and then sold out 12 minutes after they were sold out.Of course I didn't get even one ticket because my parents were too late but my friend got two.

I'm so depressed now.When I told the girl I was(who isn't that a fan of mika btw)She told me it's only a concert !!!

And she KNOWS how much I want to see him!

she s

i mean, we gotta take the chance!

if i get to meet Mika (however that is supposed to happen?!?!?), i would ask him for a date.

i have nothing to lose. if he laughs at me or whatever, it's fine because i think we will never see each other again then.

someone understands?

if i get to meet Mika (however that is supposed to happen?!?!?), i would ask him for a date.

i have nothing to lose. if he laughs at me or whatever, it's fine because i think we will never see each other again then.

someone understands?

Yes, I understand!

someone understands?

Me understands. This is why Im gonna need beer for the show :naughty: