German concerts: Meet-ups

mellody

soo, this thread is about meeting up before/after the german shows. :biggrin2:

i think for dusseldorf there is already a lot of planning, haven't read the thread so maybe someone who has can sum up the dusseldorf meet-up plans here?

in munich we plan to meet for a drink after the show

apart from that, maybe we could meet up at the entrance before the shows in every city, about 3-4 pm? what do you think?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wait for mika of course! :biggrin2: ok maybe that's not so understood for everyone like it is for me. :blush-anim-cl: but if anyone doesn't want to wait for mika first, they can already go to the bar and those who want to wait come later. :wink2:

wait for mika of course! :biggrin2: ok maybe that's not so understood for everyone like it is for me. :blush-anim-cl: but if anyone doesn't want to wait for mika first, they can already go to the bar and those who want to wait come later. :wink2:

Yeah they can get the drinks in.:roftl:

is that queing ?! sounds good to me ! :punk: or half 2 ish ? :roftl:

I think half 2 ish sounds about right, although I don't know if the German fans are as insane as us Brits, queueing really early:roftl:

I think half 2 ish sounds about right, although I don't know if the German fans are as insane as us Brits, queueing really early:roftl:

LOL i dont think thats possible do you !? :roftl: ... ok half 2 then !! im hoping the mild weather will stay for a few weeks ! will be ok queing for hours then ! :biggrin2:

LOL i dont think thats possible do you !? :roftl: ... ok half 2 then !! im hoping the mild weather will stay for a few weeks ! will be ok queing for hours then ! :biggrin2:

We can see what the weathers like when we get up that morning and go from there.

i'll be there between 3 and 4. unless we see in frankfurt, that this is too late, then it'll be sooner! but i guess not. ok this tour is bigger than the last one, but for mika's last show in munich i started queuing around 5 pm and got to front row without problems.