Take40 sydney footgae

babyblue

The take 40 concert recently aired on mtv, and while the songs from the website have already been posted on youtube and on here, theres some new footage in this, and some aussie mfcers...

Since my brother recorded it for me, I thought I'd upload it..

Only 4 songs were showed, Big girl, Billy brown, Love today and Grace kelly. I'm having some problems with LT at the moment but the rest are here (grace kelly will be in an hour or so)

Part 1 (backstage stuff + talking)

Has to be readded

Part 2 (big girl)

Part 3 (backstage stuff + talking)

Part 4 (Billy brown)

Part 5 (What I think are some mfcers, the farm animal necklace and backstage stuff)

Part 6 (love today and some of the farm animal overlap... thank you Kelz for posting)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2wNwBJ5wX0

And part 7 (Grace Kelly and more backstage)

Hope you enjoy it :biggrin2:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The take 40 concert recently aired on mtv, and while the songs from the website have already been posted on youtube and on here, theres some new footage in this, and some aussie mfcers...

Only 4 songs were showed, Big girl, Billy brown, Love today and Grace kelly. I'm having some problems with LT at the moment but the rest are here (grace kelly will be in an hour or so)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7xzNHaVmjw

Part 2 (big girl)

Part 4 (Billy brown)

Part 5 (What I think are some mfcers, the farm animal necklace and backstage stuff)

Coming Soon... Grace Kelly + more backstage stuff

I did enjoy it thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7xzNHaVmjw

Part 2 (big girl)

Part 4 (Billy brown)

And part 7 (Grace Kelly and more backstage)

Will hopefully be able to put love today up in a few days

Thank you for sharing!!!

As soon as I can be bothered downloading a proper converter (since none of my brothers many converters support the format the dvd recorder recorded it too) which allows me to convert more than 5 mins at a time, or Kelzy helps me out with it then I shall post it, its not worth splitting into two halfs, and I dont want to cut the 7 mins