Mika @ Le Zénith, Paris - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

yes...we are monsters! of efficiency!

and the rest of the world copy! without quoting the source!

sorry....:blush-anim-cl:

thanks to yr lyrics i'm listening to the song and singing along with mika in my mp3! i love this place!

creative commons?...yeah, but it's very difficoult to not leave traces in this world..I mean, if anyone is curious about the source, it's easily recognizable!

I think the importance is not stating "I own this" when its not true:bleh:

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:yay: I'm so glad! I LOVE Missionary Man! Great news! Thanks Em! Thanks avoca! :biggrin2:

Me too! Thanks again for letting us know so quickly! :thumb_yello:

You know, I was thinking earlier how in less than 24 hours, Mika sang a

new song, someone recorded it and put it online, and now thousands of

fans already know it by heart... What an amazing time we live in!

*sings "it's a small world after all"...*

Sorry, it's the Disney girl in me :naughty:

dcdeb

oh yeah!! it's because of the fans the new's mika song is already here in brazil. I can't stop listening to it!! ;)

This is fun actually! Nothing on tv husband sulking so I can live this with you guys!

I am not 100% sure but didn't Annie Lennox have Alla as her singing tutor too?Hey don't quote me I could be wrong-I am good at that!

xx

creative commons?...yeah, but it's very difficoult to not leave traces in this world..I mean, if anyone is curious about the source, it's easily recognizable!

I think the importance is not stating "I own this" when its not true:bleh:

i do not like ppl reporting and copying everything from here and never quote the source...worst, insulting and offending ppl of this forum. period. now i'm over with it.

i do not like ppl reporting and copying everything from here and never quote the source...worst, insulting and offending ppl of this forum. period. now i'm over with it.

love us or leave us :mf_rosetinted: we are priceless.

You know, I was thinking earlier how in less than 24 hours, Mika sang a

new song, someone recorded it and put it online, and now thousands of

fans already know it by heart... What an amazing time we live in!

dcdeb

I was thinking that same thing, it's really incredible how things can travel so fast in today's digital world....How we survived 20 years ago without all this, I cannot comprehend :blink::bleh:

Robertina

thanks to yr lyrics i'm listening to the song and singing along with mika in my mp3! i love this place!

The journos will go mad! LOL! this tune is a brain tease you only need to hear it once and it sticks! LOVE IT!

xx

This is fun actually! Nothing on tv husband sulking so I can live this with you guys!

I am not 100% sure but didn't Annie Lennox have Alla as her singing tutor too?Hey don't quote me I could be wrong-I am good at that!

xx

I read/heard somewhere that Mika and Annie had had the same voice coach at some point...whether it was Alla or someone else, I don't know.:mf_rosetinted:

About Annie: she is touring the US at the moment. I hope she will come to our country too this winter...

I´m dying to see her when she does an european tour

Sorry..

i know only EXTRA

EXTRA

EXTRA

EXTRA

anything else? NO

only

EXTRA

:bleh:

Teaser :bleh: