Mika @ Le Zénith, Paris - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, ok, 1 reply from avoca is enough for me to write the report... but bare with me i'm sick and tired (litterally) so some typos might show up...

Soooooooooooooooo !

It was good, but not good enough to make me wanna go back... and going back into time, knowing what would be happening today, i wouldn't have taken a ticket for it in june...

anyway, it was good : new things like new set, new (good) song, new cover that he expects nobody knows to make it appear like HIS song :naughty: (sorry, i'm here to break all your plans... ha ha...) and a new singer who sings backvoice on all the songs... who is quite disturbing comparated with the mood of the previous tours... well... i don't want to seem rude (if you want me to seem rude, have a look at what i last wrote in the appleman thread) but let's say Mr M is growing up and so does the mood of the show :naughty:

they had a lot of fun on stage, martin and mickey kidding mika, cherisse EXCELLENT :wub2: and taking more and more importance in the show...

in my own little opinion of PITA : the sound was awful, i couldn't hear Mika singing, and when i was hearing his voice, he was out of tune (i actually wondered at some point if he wasn't ill or something, to tell you how much i couldn't hear), the bass were killing my ears... i can still ear them now and it's not such a nice thing :boxed: ... but MAYBE i can put it on the fact that i was litterally touching the stage... maybe the location i was in wasn't the best to appreciate... etc. etc.

Yelle, the support, is... hum... special... not unnice... for 3 or 4 songs... but it's the kind of thing you have a big fun on, that i can't call "music" personally... but her boy at the computer is a cutie... :wub2: :wub2:

Got it ? I'm done and definitely done with all that !! :mf_rosetinted: This gig certainly didn't get me to change my mind...

OK sorry for not posting yet...We Left Zénith around 2:00 AM and I have to be at the university at 8:00 and "awake"!!

So the concert : the thing that I adore the most is the presences of violins on stage!!! amazing (In any other world (one of my favorite songs) we can heard the introduction by Raffa and it's a really good idea!!)

As usual it's spactacular but I regret the effect of light of his last tours!!

I will not reveal all the surprises of the new concert but I'm shared between (or stuck in the middle lol) different feelings toward the new dimension of his concerts (I will explain that later no enough time now)

Mirtilla : we saw before the concert Martin playing socker with Luke and one another man and the group (so Martin too) are more highlighted (especially in the new interpretation of Holly Jonny...quite funny and good...You will see the members of the group as you've never seen before!!! :naughty: )

One of the 2 new songs are misssionary man (After the concert he was surprised that just Olivia knew it was an american song...)

We saw him after the concert he arrived around midnight (don't remember the hour actually) he signed our banner "Pour le groupe de l'Olympia. Merci et felicitation pour vos voyages. Mika"

Oh and he signed each letters that I made adding little funny "graffiti" ...

I have to go...

PS Sorry for Sheena I can't answer to his phone text...I put my bag near me but I hang the banner + The P of Paris so I was quite hampered by all this stuff!

OK sorry for not posting yet...We Left Zénith around 2:00 AM and I have to be at the university at 8:00 and "awake"!!

So the concert is amazing : the thing that I adore the most is the presences of violin on stage!!! amazing (In any ather world one of my favorite song we can heard the introduction by Raffa and it's a really good idea!!)

I will not reveal all the surprise of the new concert but I'm shared between different feeling toward his new dimension of his gig( or stuck in the middle lol) (I will explain that later no enough time now)

Mirtilla : we saw before the concert Martin playing socker with Luke and one another man and the group (so Martin too) are more highlighted (especially in the new interpretation of Holly Jonny...quite funny and good...You will see the members of the group as you've never seen before!!! :naughty: )

One of the 2 new songs are misssionary man (After the concert he was surprised that just Olivia knew it was a american song...)

We saw him after the concert he arrived around midnight (don't remember actually) he signed our banner "Pour le groupe de l'Olympia. Merci et felicitation pour vos voyages. Mika"

I have to go...

PS Sorry for Sheena I can't answer to his phone text...I put my bag near me but I hang the banner + The P of Paris so I was quite hampered by all this stuff!

could you post the pics?...:wub2:

thanx!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

Oh sorry... i forgot about the little story of the after show : we waited... until past midnight... and mika finally went out to sign stuffs, etc. he was nice and kind, there were about 20 people waiting, surprisingly not a lot !! the wait made most of them leave...

he recognized me, asked news about my hair, i replied that it was good, what about his, etc. etc.

i was the only one knowing the cover he made, so that's where he said that if nobody knows it, he could make it appear like a song of his (joke from him)...

bla bla bla... i guess that's all... i was not really focused on him, i was checking if the band (and cherisse) were getting out too...

i think people thought (once again) i was someone like a crazy person, especially when i ran next to the band's car to ask Cherisse if she had gotten my presents :naughty: :naughty: well... i'm ok with that (the fact that people i don't know think i'm crazy)... And she got them... :yay:

but i wonder about the driver : was he thinking i wanted to jump into the car for him not to stop or slow down just the time for me to ask "did you get the pack" and for her to reply "yes" or "no" ???????? doing his job i suppose...

well, ok, 1 reply from avoca is enough for me to write the report... but bare with me i'm sick and tired (litterally) so some typos might show up...

Soooooooooooooooo !

It was good, but not good enough to make me wanna go back... and going back into time, knowing what would be happening today, i wouldn't have taken a ticket for it in june...

anyway, it was good : new things like new set, new song, new cover that he expects nobody knows to make it appear like HIS song (sorry, i'm here to break all your plans... ha ha...) and a new singer who sings backvoice on all the songs... who is quite disturbing comparated with the mood of the previous tours... well... i don't want to seem rude (if you want me to seem rude, have a look at what i last wrote in the appleman thread) but let's say Mr M is growing up and so does the mood of the show

they had a lot of fun on stage, martin and mickey kidding mika, cherisse EXCELLENT :wub2: and taking more and more importance in the show...

in my own little opinion of PITA : the sound was awful, i couldn't hear Mika singing, and when i was hearing his voice, he was out of tune (i actually wondered at some point if he wasn't ill or something, to tell you how much i couldn't hear), the bass were killing my ears... i can still ear them now and it's not such a nice thing :boxed: ... but MAYBE i can put it on the fact that i was litterally touching the stage... maybe the location i was in wasn't the best to appreciate... etc. etc.

Yelle, the support, is... hum... special... not unnice... for 3 or 4 songs... but it's the kind of thing you have a big fun on, that i can't call "music" personally... but her boy at the computer is a cutie... :wub2:

Got it ? I'm done and definitely done with all that !! :mf_rosetinted: This gig certainly didn't get me to change my mind...

Oh sorry... i forgot about the little story of the after show : we waited... until past midnight... and mika finally went out to sign stuffs, etc. he was nice and kind, there were about 20 people waiting, surprisingly not a lot !! the wait made most of them leave...

he recognized me, asked news about my hair, i replied that it was good, what about his, etc. etc.

i was the only one knowing the cover he made, so that's where he said that if nobody knows it, he could make it appear like a song of his (joke from him)...

bla bla bla... i guess that's all... i was not really focused on him, i was checking if the band (and cherisse) were getting out too...

i think people thought (once again) i was someone like a crazy person, especially when i ran next to the band's car to ask Cherisse if she had gotten my presents :naughty: well... i'm ok with that (the fact that people i don't know think i'm crazy)... And she got them... :yay:

but i wonder about the driver : was he thinking i wanted to jump into the car for him not to stop or slow down just the time for me to ask "did you get the pack" and for her to reply "yes" or "no" ???????? doing his job i suppose...

:flowers2: thanx for your personal report

So the concert : the thing that I adore the most is the presences of violins on stage!!! amazing (In any other world (one of my favorite songs) we can heard the introduction by Raffa and it's a really good idea!!)

I will not reveal all the surprises of the new concert but I'm shared between (or stuck in the middle lol) different feelings toward the new dimension of his concerts (I will explain that later no enough time now)

One of the 2 new songs are misssionary man (After the concert he was surprised that just Olivia knew it was an american song...)

We saw him after the concert he arrived around midnight (don't remember the hour actually) he signed our banner "Pour le groupe de l'Olympia. Merci et felicitation pour vos voyages. Mika"

I have to go...

Thanks for the small report! Glad you had fun :biggrin2:

i think people thought (once again) i was someone like a crazy person, especially when i ran next to the band's car to ask Cherisse if she had gotten my presents :naughty: :naughty: well... i'm ok with that (the fact that people i don't know think i'm crazy)... And she got them... :yay:

Thx Yop! Too bad you didn't enjoy it :mf_rosetinted:

does anybody want a (short) report from the last mika gig of my life ? :naughty:

I was waiting for you Olivia!:cheerful_h4h:

Hey, how it went with Cherisse? Did you get her drumsticks she promised?

This sounds very interesting to me...:biggrin2:

*sits down, takes a deep breath. Breathes again*

:wub2:

1 week, 1 week, 1 week....oh god!!!!!