Mika @ Le Zénith, Paris - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am back at home with a lot of stars in the eyes: Mika was incredible , i love his new song and the show is more and more various and professional;

He mentionned that a few time ago he performed at Trabendo( 600 spectators) and now he was at the Zénith ( 6000 spectators) .

He seemed really so happy and gave us a fantastic concert .

So , as you have read higher, he gently came to speak with us after and sign autographs....SO CUTE !!!!!!

I 'll wait a report from Nantes this evening, the girls arrived at 11 am and they are VERY tired ( we slept 3 hours ) , for me , i have to take care of house , dog and so on , BUT , next week= ITALY!!!

Good night, dears

Are you really sure you don't want to come to Amsterdam Yop? :wink2:

Thanks for your report anyway! :thumb_yello:

Ooooh sure sure not for a mika gig... but i want to visit some day !! i'll keep you updated, but don't expect me before a lot of months :naughty:

Really??? Do tell...

I can't... I'm dead... They killed me :wink2:

oh! you didn't seem to...

I never seem to :wink2: Just to make the balance amoung all the "he was fantastic" :biggrin2:

OK sorry for not posting yet...We Left Zénith around 2:00 AM and I have to be at the university at 8:00 and "awake"!!

So the concert : the thing that I adore the most is the presences of violins on stage!!! amazing (In any other world (one of my favorite songs) we can heard the introduction by Raffa and it's a really good idea!!)

As usual it's spactacular but I regret the effect of light of his last tours!!

I will not reveal all the surprises of the new concert but I'm shared between (or stuck in the middle lol) different feelings toward the new dimension of his concerts (I will explain that later no enough time now)

Mirtilla : we saw before the concert Martin playing socker with Luke and one another man and the group (so Martin too) are more highlighted (especially in the new interpretation of Holly Jonny...quite funny and good...You will see the members of the group as you've never seen before!!! :naughty: )

One of the 2 new songs are misssionary man (After the concert he was surprised that just Olivia knew it was an american song...)

We saw him after the concert he arrived around midnight (don't remember the hour actually) he signed our banner "Pour le groupe de l'Olympia. Merci et felicitation pour vos voyages. Mika"

Oh and he signed each letters that I made adding little funny "graffiti" ...

I have to go...

PS Sorry for Sheena I can't answer to his phone text...I put my bag near me but I hang the banner + The P of Paris so I was quite hampered by all this stuff!

Is it Missionary Man by the Eurythmics? Or is that a stupid question.

I am back at home with a lot of stars in the eyes: Mika was incredible , i love his new song and the show is more and more various and professional;

He mentionned that a few time ago he performed at Trabendo( 600 spectators) and now he was at the Zénith ( 6000 spectators) .

He seemed really so happy and gave us a fantastic concert .

So , as you have read higher, he gently came to speak with us after and sign autographs....SO CUTE !!!!!!

I 'll wait a report from Nantes this evening, the girls arrived at 11 am and they are VERY tired ( we slept 3 hours ) , for me , i have to take care of house , dog and so on , BUT , next week= ITALY!!!

Good night, dears

:huglove::groupwave::woot_jump::partytime2:

well... actually, it's not that stupid... cause now that i've heard the eurythmics version on youtube, i can't remember what mika sang last night... and i don't recognize it :boxed: maybe i just knew the intro to the song, or maybe it's not the eurythmics song...

ok... i think it wasn't eurythmics missionary man... but it's impossible to find something else than missionary man by eurythmics on youtube... and the intro of the song was in a clubbing song, which video i saw about 1 year ago... i'm unable to find it, and i'm frustrated... and confused too... until i find the very video i'm looking for : i need help : there were human size clubbing rabbits in it, about one year ago... :biggrin2:

Thanks again to everyone who has written up their experiences! It's so

wonderful to read every last word! :wink2:

no, I passed out and now I am laying on the floor... :mf_rosetinted: can someone come and lift me up from here, pls? it's not that comfy, you know... :boxed::biggrin2::wub2:

*pulls avoca up and sits her on soft fluffy pillows in a place of honor*

Aren't you just so special?! I am thrilled for you! :biggrin2:

I thought it was confirmed that it was? No? :blink:

dcdeb

*pulls avoca up and sits her soft fluffy pillows in a place of honor*

dcdeb

i will tell you in a week! :wink2:

Hey, thanks a lot Em, Yop, and the rest for sharing your reports and experiences from last night, it's very very very much appreciated by the ones who couldn't be there!!

And of course I'm so happy (if ever slightly jealous :naughty: ) for you guys meeting him and Avoca getting the Super Message!! :punk: Wohooo!

Eternally grateful for the info :mf_rosetinted:

dcdeb

it is. he said it himself after the gig

well... actually, it's not that stupid... cause now that i've heard the eurythmics version on youtube, i can't remember what mika sang last night... and i don't recognize it :boxed: maybe i just knew the intro to the song, or maybe it's not the eurythmics song...

I just did that too and it sounded indeed very different :blink: especially the intro I can't remember, but maybe I'm just stupid :naughty: no I think the rhythm and the chorus is definitelyfrom this song, but he changed it somehow!

I'll soon upload my pics and vids :biggrin2:

but I don't know what to think right now... when I was on the train, the people who were sitting next to me were reading the paper aloud and it said "during mika's gig you could clearly hear that it was playback and at some moments the piano was playing all alone..." the other person replied "that doesn't surprise me" humm what do you guys who were there think about it? I don't know...

dcdeb

It's just that I read it was a cover of an American song and I was getting confused?

Sorry guys only upto page 39 but read he threw his PINK UMBRELLA!

PINK I HAVE TO HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS PINK!!!!! Plus I already have a drumstick personally given after he snatched it back (sorry Yopp) to me at the Secret gig! It is sooooo dented and its under the bed I think where do you keep a drumstick???? But an umbrolly well I would hang it from my chandelier!!! LOL!:biggrin2:

xx

I'll soon upload my pics and vids :biggrin2:

but I don't know what to think right now... when I was on the train, the people who were sitting next to me were reading the paper aloud and it said "during mika's gig you could clearly hear that it was playback and at some moments the piano was playing all alone..." the other person replied "that doesn't surprise me" humm what do you guys who were there think about it? I don't know...

I personally think that they are full of cr@p.:thumbdown:

Even though I wasn't there (last night), just by knowing how Mika's performances are, I think that it's very safe to say that he'd NEVER do playback.

I mean, the guy can sing, has a great voice, lives for his performances....there is no way on earth that he'd do that and not actually sing live.

These people obviously have their own opinions which is allowed, but I think that they should just get a better passtime or perhaps clean their ears a bit.

Sorry if this has come across a bit strong, but that sort of comment drives me mad. Just accept that the guy has an amazing voice, don't knock it.

GRRR.

Believe me, if I had been on that train there would have been a heated discussion.:naughty: