Mika @ Le Zénith, Paris - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

I'll soon upload my pics and vids :biggrin2:

but I don't know what to think right now... when I was on the train, the people who were sitting next to me were reading the paper aloud and it said "during mika's gig you could clearly hear that it was playback and at some moments the piano was playing all alone..." the other person replied "that doesn't surprise me" humm what do you guys who were there think about it? I don't know...

Yeah "the parisian" I read the article too I was so confused....It was so reducing (reducteur) Actually I didn't noticed this "hypothetical playback" ...

And It's not logical Why they put real musicians and their instruments (violin real old piano ) for playing playback?????? :boxed::thumbdown:

I scan the article

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I arrived in Paris around 9 :30pm and went to laurence’s place to leave my stuff. There I met mariposa and Larence of course lol I got dressed and went with mariposa to the Zénith. When we arrived there were like 10 people waiting, so no reason to panic :D most of those waiting were people from the French fan club so we chatted a little with them before we went queuing in the line next to them (there were 5), because that way we could be 2nd and 3rd in line :D

The waiting wasn’t too long this time, because we were able to walk around, chat with other fans, look for the artist exit etc. I enjoyed that part because they are all so nice ;)

Mika arrived around 4-5 pm (don’t remember) but of course I wasn’t at the artists intrance… lol then there was this annoying part with the tickets, coz mariposa, biche, olivia and me had this electronic ticket and we didn’t really know where to go and each security guard told us sth else… but whatever ! Without that part I would easily have been 1st row, but this way I ended up in the second BUT just next to the catwalk thingie ! It was like the best spot :D and you’ll see from my pics (I mostly didn’t use zoom :naughty : ) how close I was !!

The show was amazing ! although, I talked to Laurence about it after the gig, there was maybe too much show… whatever it was GREAT !!! the intro is still excellent, I absolutely love the new song (defo one of my favourites out of all), and I loved his clothing style ! He changed it twice : first he was all in white with a golden jacket (I am a fan of anything golden sorry lol) later he put on a black-and-pink striped one and at the end he wore that simple white tee he’s been wearing many times now.

Oh yes at the beginning we were holding up the letters P, A, R, I and S, and at some point we thought he had seen them, but thinking about what he said after the gig it doesn’t seem like he did… and people were getting angry behind so we only showed them at the very start of relax. Anyway I loved the gig ! I hope I’m not forgetting anything and most of it has already been said on here…

Sorry guys only upto page 39 but read he threw his PINK UMBRELLA!

PINK I HAVE TO HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS PINK!!!!! Plus I already have a drumstick personally given after he snatched it back (sorry Yopp) to me at the Secret gig! It is sooooo dented and its under the bed I think where do you keep a drumstick???? But an umbrolly well I would hang it from my chandelier!!! LOL!:biggrin2:

xx

hum... thank you for being sorry but... hum... i don't care about drumsticks... is that rude ? :blink:

I arrived in Paris around 9 :30pm and went to laurence’s place to leave my stuff. There I met mariposa and Larence of course lol I got dressed and went with mariposa to the Zénith. When we arrived there were like 10 people waiting, so no reason to panic :D most of those waiting were people from the French fan club so we chatted a little with them before we went queuing in the line next to them (there were 5), because that way we could be 2nd and 3rd in line :D

The waiting wasn’t too long this time, because we were able to walk around, chat with other fans, look for the artist exit etc. I enjoyed that part because they are all so nice ;)

Mika arrived around 4-5 pm (don’t remember) but of course I wasn’t at the artists intrance… lol then there was this annoying part with the tickets, coz mariposa, biche, olivia and me had this electronic ticket and we didn’t really know where to go and each security guard told us sth else… but whatever ! Without that part I would easily have been 1st row, but this way I ended up in the second BUT just next to the catwalk thingie ! It was like the best spot :D and you’ll see from my pics (I mostly didn’t use zoom :naughty : ) how close I was !!

The show was amazing ! although, I talked to Laurence about it after the gig, there was maybe too much show… whatever it was GREAT !!! the intro is still excellent, I absolutely love the new song (defo one of my favourites out of all), and I loved his clothing style ! He changed it twice : first he was all in white with a golden jacket (I am a fan of anything golden sorry lol) later he put on a black-and-pink striped one and at the end he wore that simple white tee he’s been wearing many times now.

Oh yes at the beginning we were holding up the letters P, A, R, I and S, and at some point we thought he had seen them, but thinking about what he said after the gig it doesn’t seem like he did… and people were getting angry behind so we only showed them at the very start of relax. Anyway I loved the gig ! I hope I’m not forgetting anything and most of it has already been said on here…

:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Very nice !!!

Merci beaucoup !!!:biggrin2:

yop hello!!!! ;)

hope u had fun at the show :)

hello hello !

i made a short report... around page 45 i think... or a bit before/after... but it seems that you can't see that i liked it somehow so i tell it again her : i liked it somehow :wink2: but i'm convinced that it was my last show :biggrin2:

about the playback thing : see how out of tune he was and how much i couldn't hear hm first row in front of the stage, i think it was not :roftl: :roftl: but it's true that the intro for any other world with Raffa talking may have confused people... it wasn't even really synchro and they started playing before they stopped the tape :boxed: poor Raffa...

hello hello !

i made a short report... around page 45 i think... or a bit before/after... but it seems that you can't see that i liked it somehow so i tell it again her : i liked it somehow :wink2: but i'm convinced that it was my last show :biggrin2:

about the playback thing : see how out of tune he was and how much i couldn't hear hm first row in front of the stage, i think it was not :roftl: :roftl: but it's true that the intro for any other world with Raffa talking may have confused people... it wasn't even really synchro and they started playing before they stopped the tape :boxed: poor Raffa...

hmmm u know in san fransisco because we were front row...the sound was kinda bad... it was like the speakers were behind us :blink: it was bad... i heard martins guitar louder than all the others... :blink:

and here are my 1st pics! mirtilla be prepared lol

martin playing soccer

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=168071173&albumID=927138&imageID=9919339

looking taking his bags out of the bus (I feel like a paparazzi :S)

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=168071173&albumID=927138&imageID=9919424

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=168071173&albumID=927138&imageID=9919540

Em' and johnny06

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=168071173&albumID=927138&imageID=9919722

us holding the letters :biggrin2:

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=168071173&albumID=927138&imageID=9919814

yelle the support act

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=168071173&albumID=927138&imageID=9919867

martin playing soccer

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=168071173&albumID=927138&imageID=9919339

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=168071173&albumID=927138&imageID=9919424

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=168071173&albumID=927138&imageID=9919540

Em' and johnny06

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=168071173&albumID=927138&imageID=9919722

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=168071173&albumID=927138&imageID=9919814

yelle the support act

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=168071173&albumID=927138&imageID=9919867

:boxed: there are problems with myspace, could you post the pics instead of the link?

hmmm u know in san fransisco because we were front row...the sound was kinda bad... it was like the speakers were behind us :blink: it was bad... i heard martins guitar louder than all the others... :blink:

yeah, exactly, it hurted... i don't know about those behind for the sound quality, really, but ME speaking (only me), it was awful...

And maybe the journalist didn't realize that Luke was playing the piano too during some songs :roftl: :roftl: hence the "piano moving by itself"... I didn't notice that, i was focused back of the stage, right hand :biggrin2: ... and i had my neck hurting since the day before so i couldn't lift my head, one more reason not to look at mika when he was 10 cm from us :naughty:

martin playing soccer

Em' and johnny06

yelle the support act

the links wont work for me :blink:

yeah, exactly, it hurted... i don't know about those behind for the sound quality, really, but ME speaking (only me), it was awful...

And maybe the journalist didn't realize that Luke was playing the piano too during some songs :roftl: :roftl: hence the "piano moving by itself"... I didn't notice that, i was focused back of the stage, right hand :biggrin2: ... and i had my neck hurting since the day before so i couldn't lift my head, one more reason not to look at mika when he was 10 cm from us :naughty:

aww well i think it depends on the venue....i hope london and newcastle will be good even if im first row :)

and i enjoyed the show loads! even tho the sound was weird...lol