Mika @ Le Zénith, Paris - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 2am in Tokyo and here I am finally finished reading your reports and seeing photos and vids...Thanks everyone, it is so nice to have Mika back on tour to keep me sleep deprived....for the next 2 months....:biggrin2:

2nd part of my report

After the gig we immediately went to the artist exit and waited for over an hour (maybe 2 ?) and it was freaking cold lol and finally he came towards us ! dressed as always after the gigs, with a red eastpak and chewing chewing gum lol

The first thing he said was to johnny06 « you have new braces » lol and then we started a little chit chat I don’t think I remember everything…at some moment he asked if we knew the song missionary man, but that has already been said too… ehm he said that some of us were on the Olympia video so he must have seen it many times already and I think it’s really cool he remembered the faces ! so he signed autographs and kept chatting with people, the only annoying thing is I never know what to tell him, and this time again I forgot about everything I was supposed to tell him… sorry Canadians ! I don’t know everytime I’m there the others chat so much I never find the right moment and he signed my autograph so quickly I didn’t have the opportunity to tell him anything :( I didn’t take as many pics from after the show as last time, because I’m not satisfied with the result lol he’s so much more handsome in reality than on pics and I wanted to savour every second of the time I was standing in front of him !

So that’s it pretty much ! I’m sure in 5 minutes I’ll think about sth I forgot lol but I think the most important is there ;)

2nd part of my report

After the gig we immediately went to the artist exit and waited for over an hour (maybe 2 ?) and it was freaking cold lol and finally he came towards us ! dressed as always after the gigs, with a red eastpak and chewing chewing gum lol

The first thing he said was to johnny06 « you have new braces » lol and then we started a little chit chat I don’t think I remember everything…at some moment he asked if we knew the song missionary man, but that has already been said too… ehm he said that some of us were on the Olympia video so he must have seen it many times already and I think it’s really cool he remembered the faces ! so he signed autographs and kept chatting with people, the only annoying thing is I never know what to tell him, and this time again I forgot about everything I was supposed to tell him… sorry Canadians ! I don’t know everytime I’m there the others chat so much I never find the right moment and he signed my autograph so quickly I didn’t have the opportunity to tell him anything :( I didn’t take as many pics from after the show as last time, because I’m not satisfied with the result lol he’s so much more handsome in reality than on pics and I wanted to savour every second of the time I was standing in front of him !

So that’s it pretty much ! I’m sure in 5 minutes I’ll think about sth I forgot lol but I think the most important is there ;)

ah ah is not that photojenic!:bleh:

and this:

l_60321edba915e1100e1f13ee3c9cf65f.jpg

Haha, it looks as if the giant hand was patting the Mikster gently on his curly head :thumb_yello:

... and the braces are fake????:blink::thumbdown:

He must be trying to ween us off of the braces so that when he doesn't wear them anymore it's not a shock. :roftl::wink2:

He must be trying to ween us off of the braces so that when he doesn't wear them anymore it's not a shock. :roftl::wink2:

braces are dangerous...probably the last time he has trown them in the mob there has been a riot:naughty:

... or maybe in the meantime he really had one of those braces-clip-slapping-eye-because-not-fixed-properly-accidents :boxed:

hum... thank you for being sorry but... hum... i don't care about drumsticks... is that rude ? :blink:

Sorry Yopp it was a typo it was suppose to be Yuppymunch! See she grabbed it and MIKA snatched it back which was kinda cruel to her but she is a nice kid and took it in good spirit.

As much as the TIGHT versus TART he mostly says TART (it makes more sense!) and I should know as he sang the lines and then pointed at me! I really don't know what he means! LOL! A tart, a tease me - Never!!!!!:wink2::biggrin2: And as far as the last line of that part goes-sorry to say it never happened! :roftl: or is that what I tell you guys!:wink2: You will never know!

Let's just say I am the best holder of many secrets!

xx

Thank you guys for the reports, photos and videos (That Teddy Bear Picnic video was magnificent! Seriously. That was hilarious and I like how it all fits with the song, but not for the kiddies. :naughty:).

It looked spectacular and I'm so happy for everyone! :)

... or maybe in the meantime he really had one of those braces-clip-slapping-eye-because-not-fixed-properly-accidents :boxed:

:roftl:

..or he's remained stuck in the middle of love today on drums with braces around sticks, and his efforts to stand on his own 2 feet have devastated cherisse again:naughty:..the "fkn mighty" doesn't forgive:mf_rosetinted:

Thank you guys for the reports, photos and videos (That Teddy Bear Picnic video was magnificent! Seriously. That was hilarious and I like how it all fits with the song, but not for the kiddies. :naughty:).

It looked spectacular and I'm so happy for everyone! :)

Ditto, if they do that animal shadow play in Frankfurt, my eyes will turn into the Milky Way and people will be mocking me for weeks :roftl::mf_rosetinted: