Mika @ Le Zénith, Paris - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

;711657']you had a very good quality of camera' date=' you would have had to say it to me, I would have borrowed it to you [- joke -'] :bleh:

They was also very cool to meet people of the MFC and Mikawebsite :thumb_yello:

yeah I love my camera :biggrin2:

;711743']You did not hear?

I summarize

I is tell to him : still an exceptional show Mika

He answered : It is thanks to people as you that I can carried out my shows…

I said : It east can be because one can recognize people exceptional :blush-anim-cl: [moment when the photo one was taken I believe]

He says : that of nice compliments' date=' thank you, thank you very much, that pleases very to me :wub2:[/i']

The hour to say to goodbye east has a presentiment of the other fans want their autographs…

Then I says to him to goodbye, good continuation, one is re-examined the 24

He says: With same the slim red ? :biggrin2: (with a enormous smile :mf_lustslow: )

I say: yeeeeeees with an enormous smile me too

Then He makes me smile and say to me still thank you

[- That of smiling -]

As I said it to you after cath, useless to test of unobtrusive this smile on our faces, it is indelible… :original:

no I didn't hear it although I was standing right behind you :blink:

next time I really have to talk to him! I'm so stupid I always forget how to talk when I have this beautiful face in front of me :wub2:

love the pix! what songs are the circus and umbrella ones from? and to what song does the skeleton come on?

:wub2: :wub2:

honestly I don't remember :roftl: I know it was quite to the end, but not lollipop of course, and not GK, so it must have been right before that. what is right before GK? :blink: I feel so stupid...

Awww. thank you cath :huglove:

love this one:

l_1ee737d1e059d0c1ae458433df9c94fa.jpg

Haha, it looks as if the giant hand was patting the Mikster gently on his curly head

... and the braces are fake????/

awwwwwwwwww...... em!!! :biggrin2::wub2::punk:

yeah, printed braces shirt

I noticed that from lille also! hilarious :biggrin2:

;711882']you were to be occupied looking at it intensely :bleh:

when I started has to speak the words to him had evil has to leave I can say it to you

and with each time it smile it was still worse :blush-anim-cl:

You were not behind Mariposa?

and this conversation was really short for me' date=' if I had been able continued all the night its me would not have annoyed a whole :mfr_lol:

But it was seen that it was tired a little nevertheless

In any case, I could say that my first concert was splendid… :mf_lustslow:[/quote']

I don't remember where exactly I was standing, as you can see I don't remember much from that moment :naughty:

anyway I think we forgot to tell the part where he came back after lollipop and took somebody's camera to take a picture of the crowd. not really important but I thought people might be interested!

:woot_jump:where we can see your vids?

you have to be patient with that... somehow it takes hours to upload them. the 1st one is already on my myspace, but it's pretty crap lol the 2nd one is the beginning of relax and I started uploading it an hour ago and now I am at 71 % :boxed:

I think it's a banjo! And Cherisse on a washboard?! And someone playing

spoons? That's too funny!

He's turned Holy Johnny into a hoedown! :roftl: I love it!

dcdeb

and here are my 1st pics! mirtilla be prepared lol

martin playing soccer

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=168071173&albumID=927138&imageID=9919339

looking taking his bags out of the bus (I feel like a paparazzi :S)

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=168071173&albumID=927138&imageID=9919424

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=168071173&albumID=927138&imageID=9919540

Em' and johnny06

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=168071173&albumID=927138&imageID=9919722

us holding the letters :biggrin2:

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=168071173&albumID=927138&imageID=9919814

yelle the support act

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=168071173&albumID=927138&imageID=9919867

*faints*

Cath THANK YOU!!!!!!:wub2:

*faints again*

2nd part of my report

After the gig we immediately went to the artist exit and waited for over an hour (maybe 2 ?) and it was freaking cold lol and finally he came towards us ! dressed as always after the gigs, with a red eastpak and chewing chewing gum lol

The first thing he said was to johnny06 « you have new braces » lol and then we started a little chit chat I don’t think I remember everything…at some moment he asked if we knew the song missionary man, but that has already been said too… ehm he said that some of us were on the Olympia video so he must have seen it many times already and I think it’s really cool he remembered the faces ! so he signed autographs and kept chatting with people, the only annoying thing is I never know what to tell him, and this time again I forgot about everything I was supposed to tell him… sorry Canadians ! I don’t know everytime I’m there the others chat so much I never find the right moment and he signed my autograph so quickly I didn’t have the opportunity to tell him anything :( I didn’t take as many pics from after the show as last time, because I’m not satisfied with the result lol he’s so much more handsome in reality than on pics and I wanted to savour every second of the time I was standing in front of him !

So that’s it pretty much ! I’m sure in 5 minutes I’ll think about sth I forgot lol but I think the most important is there ;)

Oh god, he remembered Johnny's braces???:roftl: that is awesome!! (where is he btw???:sneaky2: )

Wow, wow wo, you really had a blast, I'm so happy for you! (I know, I get quite repetitive..but I'm so excited by all this, coming back again!!:blush-anim-cl: )

Cath next month please make a list with the things you want to tell him, you can't let him go without talking to him next time:wink2:

well, ok, 1 reply from avoca is enough for me to write the report... but bare with me i'm sick and tired (litterally) so some typos might show up...

you are so sweet.. I'll miss ya terribly... :tears:

I have heard the same words from em today: she was more exicted and giddy, but she said, we are loosing the old dimension. on one side it's normal, it's how things go, and on the other, it's smt we'll always look back at with some nostalgic feeling. :tears:

Thanks again to everyone who has written up their experiences! It's so

wonderful to read every last word! :wink2:

*pulls avoca up and sits her on soft fluffy pillows in a place of honor.

*avoca sits there redder than red (virtually a pumpkin once again) and feels the love* :blush-anim-cl:there's no need ladies and gentlemen, there's none.. *quote from hedwig* :mf_rosetinted:

luke with a banjo, cherisse and some sort of washboard and the ... erm... singer backvoice with spoon and cup... and all backing voice...

a spoon and a cup..how difficoult instrument to play:bleh:

I offer myself as volunteer, so that the..:blink: woman could make all her best near the mikster:naughty:

Oh god, he remembered Johnny's braces???:roftl: that is awesome!! (where is he btw???:sneaky2: )

Wow, wow wo, you really had a blast, I'm so happy for you! (I know, I get quite repetitive..but I'm so excited by all this, coming back again!!:blush-anim-cl: )

Cath next month please make a list with the things you want to tell him, you can't let him go without talking to him next time:wink2:

he'll come online tonight he told me I wanna see his vids and pics!

I'm telling you for next time I repeat 100 times what I'm going to tell him lol

ouf I finally uploaded the intro of relax: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=19935820