Mika @ Le Zénith, Paris - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

It's2h30 AM and we are finishing the letters (with the help of Mariposa for the R)

5j3uvt5d.jpg

The S yowhx8g0.jpg

The dramatic state of my table and the A (began at 23h) with a lot of problem with a lack of cardboard (carton)

tf7qrua9.jpg

I'm back home!!!!!!! ;)

I can see my arms on the second pic! :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he'll come online tonight he told me I wanna see his vids and pics!

I'm telling you for next time I repeat 100 times what I'm going to tell him lol

ouf I finally uploaded the intro of relax: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=19935820

you'd better do!:naughty:

I've just watched it...oh gosh, I've so missed all this....

How freakin close you were?????:shocked: LUCKY!!!

Wait a sec! I know your eyes were all on Mr. M but, can you tell me if during the drums duet with Cherisse it was Martin who were on the drums???

:wub2:

martin went to the drums, mirti !!! i was dying but i had the time to see him behind the drums... :thumb_yello:

thanx that's cool! :biggrin2:

preferred the old holy johnny version

the backing singer... um. :blink: she's ok and of course a good singer, but obviously she's on stage for every song, why's that necessary? i think it's too much.

stuck in the middle - lol! yop, now i know what you meant by out of tune. :roftl: hm, maybe his earpiece didn't work properly...

and 2nd part:

if it wasn't a skeleton, it would be really cute, him hugging that thing. :bleh: but i don't really get the point.

he should be careful with throwing that umbrella the way he did, someone might lose an eye! :blink:

martin as a chicken! :roftl:

btw, does he still play "i want you back"? or is "missionary man" the only cover version?

My feeling about this new concert : actually I don't know if I was able to appreciate maybe I've seen too many concerts and lost a certain magical effect...And until now I've always seen Mika during holidays and state of mind is more easily aware to the athmosphere so...

The concert is great as usual but i'm little bit desapointed by this new huge dimension of his gig...

-I repeat myself but I think that the light effects he had was so important...nothing can replace that.

I can understand the part of the skeleton: it's funny but I don't think it add something...and it resumes my thought : a lot of stuff (maybe too much)on stage BUT at the same time I had this weird feeling of a lack, strange experience...

Definetly not the best Mika I've seen but I'm shared there a lot of great things too!

Aaaargh Nostalgia!!!

his little message on the banner:

cijv13he.jpg

and a little funny "grafitti" (don't know how to say it in english sorry!) : POOOOOOOOOOR CHERISSE !gmsqpwgf.jpg

He seemed to be inspired by the ass of my big Girl :bleh:6rnt0mw2.jpg

My feeling about this new concert actually I don't know if I was able to appreciate as I could the concert maybe too much concert kills the concert and his magical effect...And until I've seen Mika during holidays and state of mind is more easily aware to the athmosphere

The concert is great as usual but i'm little bit desapointed by this new huge dimension of his gig...

-I repeat myself but I think that the light effects he had was so important...nothing can replace that.

I can understand the part of the skeleton: it's funny but I don't think it add something...and it resumes my thought : a lot of stuff (maybe too much)on stage BUT at the same time I had this weird feeling of a lack, strange experience...

Definetly not the best Mika I've seen but I'm shared there a lot of great things too!

Aaaargh Nostalgia!!!

cijv13he.jpg

and a little funny "grafitti" (don't know how to say it in english sorry!) : POOOOOOOOOOR CHERISSE !gmsqpwgf.jpg

the first concerts of a new tour are kinda demo versions:wink2:

btw, adorable scratches:biggrin2:

what he wrote on the message?

thanx that's cool! :biggrin2:

the backing singer... um. :blink: she's ok and of course a good singer, but obviously she's on stage for every song, why's that necessary? i think it's too much.

stuck in the middle - lol! yop, now i know what you meant by out of tune. :roftl: hm, maybe his earpiece didn't work properly...

and 2nd part:

if it wasn't a skeleton, it would be really cute, him hugging that thing. :bleh: but i don't really get the point.

he should be careful with throwing that umbrella the way he did, someone might lose an eye! :blink:

btw, does he still play "i want you back"? or is "missionary man" the only cover version?

no missionary man is the only cover version :wink2:

(...)

and 2nd part:

(...)

Holy Johnny sounds like a Hawaiian song now. :blink:

Don't know what to think of the female singer. The first word that came into my mind was 'stoorzender'. A word we use for something that should not be there, something that is getting in the way. Might be too negative, but she makes me a bit nervous. Maybe I am too used to the band and Lorna. Maybe I will slowly get used to her.

The skeleton... I think it's funny, but I don't see the point yet. He has to explain why. :naughty:

And I like Martin as Big Bird. :das:

Don't know what to think of the female singer. The first word that came into my mind was 'stoorzender'. A word we use for something that should not be there, something that is getting in the way. Might be too negative, but she makes me a bit nervous. Maybe I am too used to the band and Lorna. Maybe I will slowly get used to her.

The skeleton... I think it's funny, but I don't see the point yet. He has to explain why. :naughty:

about the singer, i also said something about the "family mood" we were used to during the previous tours in the appleman thread... i don't want to copy-paste... have a look...

My feeling about this new concert : actually I don't know if I was able to appreciate maybe I've seen too many concerts and lost a certain magical effect...And until now I've always seen Mika during holidays and state of mind is more easily aware to the athmosphere so...

Aaaargh Nostalgia!!!

cijv13he.jpg

Coco!!:punk:

Poor Cherisse indeed..:bleh:

As for the gig, it's sad we lost that mood we were used to...but it was inevitable..

Ok, I'm a bit pissed now actually...I just wanted to upload my pix and vids - but then I realised that my flat mate has still got my USB cable :boxed: And of course he's not there on a Friday night...:thumbdown:

So well, you probably have to wait for some more hours...or maybe even for tomorrow night!

I like this interpretation of HJ, before it was too "sing in da church":bleh:

the fantastic "interchangeable" trio..guess who will play what the next time

:naughty:

the female singer is a bit "gasata", i hope she'll get tired to illness before Italy:glasses3:

{ihihih ok the band but under the limelight there must be only the one man show MR. MHP}

Aaaargh Nostalgia!!!

cijv13he.jpg

What did he write above Big Girl? :naughty:

I fully agree with you Mirti! Awesome threesome! :thumb_yello:

:das:

I don't know if I like it, I need to think and decide.... I loved, LOVE the "old" one, but this is so....different.

Naughty yellow bird :das::naughty:

Your artwork is great.

Je crois que M a dit, encore un fois: c'est superbe!

Mais... Coco....?

Il n'est pas envieux de ces lettres? :sneaky2:

A propos... quel est le nickname de Coco dans le MFC?

Si il a un nickname du dois lui dire d'aller me saluer dans mon introduction thraead... :punk: