Mika @ Zenith, München

Yoppappop

AWW! Don't worry, we are gentle souls, always loving someone new coming into the fold.

Keep your eyes open for a big girl and a penguin, we'll look after you.

oh, you are so nice!

ok. a big girl and a penguin.

and you can watch out for a crown. :biggrin2:

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll be a phoenix... well, i'll wear a red bird mask and matching feather boa and that has to be a phoenix! :naughty: maybe i'll wear my "wings", too, but not sure yet.

woww mellody sounds cool !! :thumb_yello: you've seemed to pick an outfit like rose ! dressed up but warm ! :thumb_yello: .... i need to take a few notes i think :naughty: ... i am bringing other clothes though .. but itll probs be BG :wink2: i will of course be wearing a coat ! :biggrin2:

im glad you agree BTW rose :naughty:

yup, i have to dress warm, i have 6 shows in a row from nov 1 to 6 (mtv, mika, take that) so i can't afford to get ill! :cool: will hate the mask and feather boa inside the venue though and envy you for your outfit, when i'm sweating and have feathers sticking everywhere! :naughty:

yup, i have to dress warm, i have 6 shows in a row from nov 1 to 6 (mtv, mika, take that) so i can't afford to get ill! :cool: will hate the mask and feather boa inside the venue though and envy you for your outfit, when i'm sweating and have feathers sticking everywhere! :naughty:

LOL yeah there is that advantage for mine ! :bleh::naughty: ... see i can wrap up before the show but get undressed inside ! :naughty: and another thing i thought of , im gonna have to bring a change of clothes for when we go out after ... theyll fit into a bag , twill be fine :biggrin2::wink2:

yeahhh cant wait hun ! im going as big girl though , am i nuts ?! :boxed::naughty:

nah,ur just hawt :naughty:

i cant wait to see you too bezzie , soooooo looking forward to it :huglove::wub2: ... this time next week ill be with you rose ... :thumb_yello: terrified

It's okay, you'll be fine, I won't let the nasty plane scare you.::

terrified,pissed,flyin...all is fine as long as u get to bezz destination :biggrin2:

LOL yeah there is that advantage for mine ! :bleh::naughty: ... see i can wrap up before the show but get undressed inside ! :naughty: and another thing i thought of , im gonna have to bring a change of clothes for when we go out after ... theyll fit into a bag , twill be fine :biggrin2::wink2:

This is the good thing about the penguin, it comes off and I'm fully clothed underneath,. So I'm good for the whole night.:thumb_yello:

if anyone still needs a ticket, on the german mikasounds forum someone sells one for less than face value.

Olga and Laurence are looking for 2 tickets for Dusseldorf, and eventim does not work properly, would be any chance anyone on German website sell them?

Don't forget to take some pics. :glasses2:

Stick around here on Friday Blue, I'm keeping everybody updated. Got my travelplug tonight to make sure the phone is fully charged and ready!

Youhou!!!! Exciting!!! Sasje' date=' how can we recognise you? What time will you go to the venue?[/quote']

Just look for someone terribly in love..:naughty:

I don't know exactly what time we will be there..:blush-anim-cl:

I am coming with Leator..:wub2: